Janet's Interviews....

Bailey

I have found that I enjoy Janet;s interviews she did from about 2010-2011, the most recent interviews where she is quite open and candid about her otherwise very personal life. I find myself listening closely and identifying with many of the same things she talks about. Not feeling good enough at an early age, and not quite sure where it comes from but seeing the seed of self loathing being planted. Having a father that rules everything with an iron fist makes you walk on egg shells, with my dad we were always very afraid to do anything fearing it would set him off....In one interview Janet speaks about how the sound of her father's car pulling up would change the entire mood in the house, that's what  I went thru. To this day, I avoid my father, he doesn;t live far away, but for me whatever I was supposed to get from him, be it love, or approval, I didn't get it and I won't so now its about being the best i can.....anywho I love these interviews

http://youtu.be/DO76nHlo134

I always loved the Piers Morgan interview ..the other one was blah and the typical cliche Janet interview (same topics,question & answers)

I hate the controlled interviews. That's for politicians. Her people should let them ask what they want

You mean about Michael and the Superbowl.. nah.. I'll pass.. read from the sheet like they were told

blah. She might as well not do interviews anymore if thats the case. Who wants to watch a 'scripted' interview...its like watching a rerun. I'll pass, i've seen this same episode quite enough.

but The Piers's interview had a lil bit more leg room than alot of her interviews..She must trust him.

blah. She might as well not do interviews anymore if thats the case. Who wants to watch a 'scripted' interview...its like watching a rerun. I'll pass, i've seen this same episode quite enough.

but The Piers's interview had a lil bit more leg room than alot of her interviews..She must trust him.

All interviews are "scripted"... Or follow a course.. Usually circling the respective project (movie, film, book)

There's no such thing as an impromptu interview.

Pier's interview was off topic.. Asked her new questions.. Got her to open up but as you can tell, he didn't ask anything redundant (MJ/Super Bowl).. As long as his questions circled True You, and he follows the 'script', he can ask her almost anything