Women go crazy over a mug shot..

Shawn1814

I can't stand how everyone acts like dude is dating material, does no one ever just have a fuck with someone and walk away? You wouldn't fuck that dude only once if given the shot? U get one hit and that's it but it's yours to hit if you want it....I'm convinced this board lives one way and speaks another, either that or it's some stuck up people

You have a link the the story or the page?

(I'm trying to see if he was attached to some incident)

He may be the hottest criminal since Armie Hammer ... people are going nuts for accused weapons offender Jeremy Meeks.

Those eyes are hijacking Twitter.  The 30-year-old Stockton, CA convicted felon is being held on $900,000 bail for illegally possessing firearms and ammo, carrying a loaded firearm in public and criminal street gang activity.  The specific charge is street terrorism.

The Stockton Police Dept.'s Facebook page is blowing up ... with more than 15,000 likes and 3,700 comments.

Another guy -- Terry Bailey -- was arrested during the same police sweep, but his mug shot generated only 14 likes and 4 comments.

Life isn't fair.  That said, we gotta ask .

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/06/19/mugshot-eyes-felon-sexy/#ixzz358filKeO

http://fox59.com/2014/06/19/mans-mug-shot-on-police-departments-facebook-page-draws-thousands-of-admirers/#axzz358g9s5oH

STOCKTON, Calif. (June 19, 2014)– A mug shot posted on a California police department’s Facebook page has gone viral, drawing thousands of female admirers.

The Stockton Police Department posted the mug shot of Jeremy Meeks, who was arrested on felony weapon charges following an Operation Ceasefire sweep in the Stockton’s Weston Ranch area on Wednesday.

Since Meeks’ mug shot was posted on the police department’s Facebook page less than 24 hours ago, it received more than 23,000 likes, 1,500 shares and more than 6,000 comments. The online attention turned the conversation to Meeks’ looks rather than the crime he allegedly committed.

Thousands of admirers commented with things like “he’s hot,” “is it illegal to be sexy” and more.

However, it wasn’t his looks that landed him in jail. The 30-year-old, who police said is a convicted felon, faces felony weapon charges after authorities seized four guns, two rifles, a handgun and shotgun in connection with their Operation Ceasefire mission.

The operation is a collaborative effort by several law enforcement agencies to reduce crime in Stockton.

Three other men, 22-year-old Terry Bailey, 18-year-old Jurzi Coleman and 44-year-old Joelin Coleman, were also arrested Wednesday on felony weapon charges.

Stop judging him..  :hmph:

He was convicted of robbery and assault. Oh, I'll judge him alright. And is that a teardrop tattoo? :umm: There is no way in hell.

:lmao: right, lusting for felons is desperate. It's "good looking" men out here in the streets.. :lol:

Exactly :lmao: I mean it's one thing if it's someone who did his time and is seriously trying to turn his life around. Even then you should be skeptical, but you'd at least have reason to give him a chance. This mofo just got arrested and probably had priors given the tattoo I pointed out. People need to boost their standards a bit, my gosh. :lol:

• Upvote 1

He was convicted of robbery and assault. Oh, I'll judge him alright. And is that a teardrop tattoo? :umm: There is no way in hell.

Exactly :lmao: I mean it's one thing if it's someone who did his time and is seriously trying to turn his life around. Even then you should be skeptical, but you'd at least have reason to give him a chance. This mofo just got arrested and probably had priors given the tattoo I pointed out. People need to boost their standards a bit, my gosh. :lol:

if this dude holla'd at you, you wouldn't be sayin' that