Women go crazy over a mug shot..

Shawn1814

It's news... Whether you like it or not

BOY,this is not "news" :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Game plzzz get off his nutsack and stop being a HYPOCRITE while ur sucking the semen out of his dick cuz you are NOTORIOUS for saying when something "is not news" and "it must be a slow news week" ...this is No Different than the shit I've seen you call out in the past :mellow: Some seats are waiting for you at the Wembley Stadium..have em all if you like. You've earned em.

BOY,this is not "news" :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Game plzzz get off his nutsack and stop being a HYPOCRITE while ur sucking the semen out of his dick cuz you are NOTORIOUS for saying when something "is not news" and "it must be a slow news week" ...this is No Different than the shit I've seen you call out in the past :mellow: Some seats are waiting for you at the Wembley Stadium..have em all if you like. You've earned em.

Wow! This isn't news yet it appeared on the news, on my news feed, and hundreds of shitty stations nationwide :coffee: you mad yo mugshot didn't get prime time? :unsure::lol:

Relax... It's just sex

The "dime-a-dozen" dude? Psh

idc if he's so called "dime-a-dozen" to you but he still looks better to me. Just cause he don't have blue eyes like the other guy don't mean nothing. Having colored eyes doesn't make you automatically better looking that anyone.

idc if he's so called "dime-a-dozen" to you but he still looks better to me. Just cause he don't have blue eyes like the other guy don't mean nothing. Having colored eyes doesn't make you automatically better looking that anyone.

It's the eyes, red lips and bone structure.. He could have dark brown eyes and still look the same.