"Do What U Want" video snippet leaked....

Kishi

I thought the video for this was made already. Wtf? :umm:

It was made a long time ago and was scrapped due to the controversy it might cause given the lyrics, sexual imagery and Terry Richardson and R Kelly both being sexual offenders -_-

But it's like... Duh :umm: She didn't realize that from the beginning? Just goes to show she has too many "yes" people around her now.

It was made a long time ago and was scrapped due to the controversy it might cause given the lyrics, sexual imagery and Terry Richardson and R Kelly both being sexual offenders -_-

But it's like... Duh :umm: She didn't realize that from the beginning? Just goes to show she has too many "yes" people around her now.

Basically :umm: She either has too many "yes" people, or she's lacking mentally. Of course that was going to be brought up with them involved. Just...smh.

Who da hell is Terry Richardson?

And I thought the reason this video got scrapped becuz Gaga didn't like the final results. Wasn't that around that time when she started rambling about the ppl on her team failing her and not "showing up" creatively ..and she trusted them with this and blah blah blah..

Who da hell is Terry Richardson?

And I thought the reason this video got scrapped becuz Gaga didn't like the final results. Wasn't that around that time when she started rambling about the ppl on her team failing her and not "showing up" creatively ..and she trusted them with this and blah blah blah..

A notoriously sleazy photographer who "allegedly" has taken advantage of some his subjects. I personally don't think he is a rapist or molester... It seems consensual. The pictures are kind of hot :unsure:

She does need a better team -_- re-hire everyone from The Fame Monster era :(

A notoriously sleazy photographer who "allegedly" has taken advantage of some his subjects. I personally don't think he is a rapist or molester... It seems consensual. The pictures are kind of hot :unsure:

She does need a better team -_- re-hire everyone from The Fame Monster era :(

When did she fire them :umm: I thought that's the ppl she felt betrayed her on this project.. she had said her creative team or house or whatever the fuck that shes been working wit for years who ARE like family.. Isnt Gaga your fav, I feel like I'm schoolin you about your own fav :umm:

When did she fire them :umm: I thought that's the ppl she feel betrayed her on this project.. she had said her creative that shes been working wit for years who ARE like family.. Isnt Gaga your fav, I feel like I'm schoolin you about your own fav :umm:

She didn't fire them, they left. Matthew Williams and Nicola Formichetti were instrumental in creating her look for The Fame Monster. Matthew left before Born This Way and Nicola left before ARTPOP.

She didn't fire them, they left. Matthew Williams and Nicola Formichetti were instrumental in creating her look for The Fame Monster. Matthew left before Born This Way and Nicola left before ARTPOP.

Apparently there were other team members apart of that House of Gaga or whatever. You was referring to her creative team that has been wit her since the beginning so it goes beyond juss losing them..the rest of her team started to "fail" her .. her words. Not mine.

But why did those ppl u mentioned leave? Did they ever say?

it promotes rape. not just because of r kelly and the photographer. do you guys not see it? a doctor taking advantage of patient under amnesia and her suggesting he "do what you want"?

I don't take stuff like that literal tho. I understand art, whether its metaphorically speaking or literal. But I can understand them not putting it out if that's the true reason becuz alot of ppl would take it too literal and it would cause an unnecessary riot.

• 2 weeks later...

Gaga herself said she wasn't pleased with the final results and wanted more time to work on the video. 

There are multiple members of Haus Of Gaga. They include her team of wardrobe, hair, makeup, photographers, dancers, etc.