'The View' FIRED Sherri Shepherd & Jenny McCarthy -- Cleaning House

jarrylf

"The View" is cleaning house.  Network sources tell us the cast has been fired... except for Whoopi Goldberg.

Our sources say there was a meeting at ABC late Thursday afternoon and they announced Sherri Shepherd and Jenny McCarthy were out.   Sources tell us executive producer Bill Geddie also will not be coming back.

Maybe not coincidentally ... Barbara Walters is scheduled to be on the show Friday (though it did tape on Wednesday).

"The View" has been in turmoil since Jenny was hired ... it messed up the chemistry on the show.

And several sources say there's a real chance Rosie O'Donnell will be coming back.  We're also told producers are "very interested" in Laila Ali.

We're also told the show is interested in Ross Mathews and Jesse Palmer.

Jenny tweeted late Thursday, "My View will be changing too. As will with many hard working folks. Thanks to everyone at the show for your dedication and an amazing year."

Shepherd posted a photo on Instagram Thursday night, saying, "Mr @DonnieWahlberg always takes care of his ladies @jennyannmccarthy & me! To be continued... ;O)"

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/06/26/the-view-fired-sherri-shepherd-jenny-mccarthy-whoopi-goldberg/#ixzz35t0PFEEy

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

.............If they make a man, a permanent cast member, Im done with it, and I'd bet it'd end up being cancelled soonish.

Wow, to let Sherri go..that would seem hurtful to her..Jenny? Not surprised ..but :lol: at them keeping Whoopi. Them adding a man has been in huge debate ...I guess they truly want to tranform the premise of the show. "The View" will be the View of everyone..I guess..not just the view of women. I think they will lose some of their audience tho. But Laila Ali and Ross Matthews tho? :blink: that's the best yall could think of as replacements? I'm here for Rosie returning tho! :lol:

Uh-Uh, Kris had a talk show and she was HORRIBLE, truth is she really pretends to be interested in hot topics and things that don't concern her (and Im sure most talk show hosts do) but she was horrible at pretending that. Stick to "Reality" TV.

MY picks are

Rosie

Ali Wentworth

Kelly Osbourne 

Maria Shriver

Meghan McCain

Lisa Ling

.............................Mariah :shifty:

Also theres 1 hispanic republican (obviously don't remember her name) but she was cool, like she had her beliefs and she'll argue but she wont be horrible annoying and unreasonable like Elizabeth with the politics she would be PERFECT!

Larry King? Tyler Perry?

How about no penis's at the table at all........and Larry would be just as bad as Barbara they both get worst in age and interupt everything and it gets really annoying. And Tyler Perry is doing his OWN talk show, and making good actors be in his bad movies, he has no time for The View

How about no penis's at the table at all........and Larry would be just as bad as Barbara they both get worst in age and interupt everything and it gets really annoying. And Tyler Perry is doing his OWN talk show, and making good actors be in his bad movies, he has no time for The View

Plus Madea needs not to be on the view

Maybe when he's older

Well what demo is "The View" shooting for now? I mean we had Sherry and her bible thumping all around dumbness, and the "mammy" sterotype with Whoopi, and Christian conservative that makes no God given sense.......and yes Tyler Perry movies suck so bad its just wrong

I like Jenny. BYE SHERRI!

I liked Jenny too. I think they were just scared of her. She was pretty much a loose cannon but not in a bad way. She doesn't hold back what she has to say. Kind of like Kathy Griffin so I think they were always on edge with what she'd say

• Upvote 1

:asham:

Ricky Lake

Billy Bush

Nancy O'Dell

Wanda Sykes

Dr. Phill

Tyra Banks

How about no penis's at the table at all........

Besides that Dr. Phil's show is going strong (shockingly) and nobody gives a fuck about Billy Bush.

I liked Jenny too. I think they were just scared of her. She was pretty much a loose cannon but not in a bad way. She doesn't hold back what she has to say. Kind of like Kathy Griffin so I think they were always on edge with what she'd say

Yea she was like Elizabeth energy wise minus the republican & Christian shit. I thought she fit perfect cause she could hold her own.