'The View' FIRED Sherri Shepherd & Jenny McCarthy -- Cleaning House

jarrylf

Besides that Dr. Phil's show is going strong (shockingly) and nobody gives a fuck about Billy Bush.

Yea she was like Elizabeth energy wise minus the republican & Christian shit. I thought she fit perfect cause she could hold her own.

yes and all them hoes were scared that they couldn't handle her

yes and all them hoes were scared that they couldn't handle her

RIght, but I remember I always like her co-hosting when she was a guest, so I knew it'd fit. But like someone on 1 of the TMZ shows was saying, theres just alot of people who flat out don't like HER, good job or not, if you don't like her, your not gonna watch.

RIght, but I remember I always like her co-hosting when she was a guest, so I knew it'd fit. But like someone on 1 of the TMZ shows was saying, theres just alot of people who flat out don't like HER, good job or not, if you don't like her, your not gonna watch.

did the ratings slip cause if so I haven't heard anything about it

did the ratings slip cause if so I haven't heard anything about it

Yea, they slipped big, this was there least watched season since they've been national 16yrs ago. Hell, they are getting mopped with Wendy, The Talk and Access Hollywood Live. The Talk is what really surpised me because I love Sharon & Aisha Tyler, but I can't take that much Sherryl Underwood (especilly since Holly Robinson Pete and Leah Remni both got fired for "being to ghetto", then they replace them with Sheryl Underwood who makes Sherri Sheppard seem like a etiquette coach.) 

Yea, they slipped big, this was there least watched season since they've been national 16yrs ago. Hell, they are getting mopped with Wendy, The Talk and Access Hollywood Live. The Talk is what really surpised me because I love Sharon & Aisha Tyler, but I can't take that much Sherryl Underwood (especilly since Holly Robinson Pete and Leah Remni both got fired for "being to ghetto", then they replace them with Sheryl Underwood who makes Sherri Sheppard seem like a etiquette coach.) 

wtf they fired Holly and Leah? I knew something was different. I do like Sheryl tho. She keeps it real and doesn't sugar coat things plus she's funny and keeps the audience cracking up. This morning she said the word "bitch" on the show

• Upvote 1

wtf they fired Holly and Leah? I knew something was different. I do like Sheryl tho. She keeps it real and doesn't sugar coat things plus she's funny and keeps the audience cracking up. This morning she said the word "bitch" on the show

"Allegedly" Sharon and the asian lady who runs the show were never here for either of them, Sharon told Howard Stern they were both fired because they were too ghetto and didn't know their place...............................................................................mmmhmmm............and then hired Sheryl lol. It's not that I don't like her it's that how you gon call Holly too Ghetto then bring in Sheryl Underwood? That made me look down on the show honestly that whole situation.

Leah gives me street smart, not ghetto. Holly is sassy smart, not ghetto. I liked them on The Talk!

For The View, I would love Ricki Lake on there. Katie Couric was #booked with her own show, but she just filmed the last episode three weeks ago, so she would be cute. But I feel like if they have someone like Katie, they would need another person who is sassy and fun. Angie Martinez could be cute. 

So give me Ricki Lake and someone sassy/fun!