Four Photographers Snuck into and Explored Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch

Aquaria

didn't slander him? And I was asked if i read the article :mellow: The entire piece doesn't center around any theme that resonates in a positive way for MJ, everything is viewed as "weird" and nothing is spoken of in the light of understanding and amiring what was there. At one point the piece has the audacity to point out how much art there was as if to say that was strange....excuse me let's do some basic deductive reasoning, Michael was an artist in life and career, and OMG he fucking owned art? :blink: the strangeness of it all :coffee:

Well the article is about how he lived :umm: it's reality.

MJ wasn't a painter. He was an entertainer :umm:

:umm:

And my Roc!

:blink: :blink: :blink:

Being weird doesn't equate to slander but being a BIG star automatically makes you "weird" ...THE SHIT YOU PPL SAY.....I just ....I..

More than likely, most legends you can think of don't exactly have a knack of being "normal", But if you think weird is a insult than instantly that goes over your head

Outside of the fact that they broke into the man's home.  The article IS full of slander, innuendo, and taking cheap shots at him.

Raphael: We haven’t really told anyone about it... OK, the strangest thing to me was the little boy in pajamas sitting on the moon logo, everywhere. Like, it amazes me how much it resembles the DreamWorks logo. That thing was painted on the ground, like, 60 feet wide. It was on the signs, on the bumper cars, it was on the coach station where they parked the coach, one on the ground.
Donatello: That’s his creepy logo, right?
Raphael: It’s got a little boy sitting on it in those footie pajama things. Isn’t the back open, or is that only on some of the paintings? [Laughs]

Because none of that is slander....

didn't slander him? And I was asked if i read the article :mellow:  The entire piece doesn't center around any theme that resonates in a positive way for MJ, everything is viewed as "weird" and nothing is spoken of in the light of understanding and amiring what was there. At one point the piece has the audacity to point out how much art there was as if to say that was strange....excuse me let's do some basic deductive reasoning, Michael was an artist in life and career, and OMG he fucking owned art? :blink: the strangeness of it all :coffee:

THANK YOU! 

They found that to be creepy. That's not slander.. It opinion

You neglected the cheap shot/innuendo in what I posted... but nonetheless, they illegally trespassed on to private property to photograph and detail everything "weird" and "creepy" or what they thought they could present as bizarre, as it relates to the allegations.

They say that in the article and the article itself is presented in that way. 

If you or any one else is looking at the article as an "interesting" look into Michael's home... you've been short changed, because the focus is their stale cheap shots and innuendo.

What they did is tacky and pathetic on so many levels... not to mention illegal. 

• Upvote 3

Im wit Bu & Game.

Weird is slander now? MJ was weird, hell lets call a thing a thing, big stars/legends are fucking weird anyway it takes weirdness to do what they do & deal with what they do, that's not slander that's truth.

^This

Tim Burton is a crazy alcoholic.... and his amazing movies sorta reflect that :asham:

• Upvote 1

^This

Tim Burton is a crazy alcoholic.... and his amazing movies sorta reflect that :asham:

Exactly. All the game changers, record breakers, and all out artists that conquored the world has something weird/odd/different/unique about them than most post people, and more often than not it's what goes to make them get that successful. Hell the drive alone is out of this world.

a bunch of stupid white kids breaking into shit they don't know about. Like go read a fucking book lolllllll

They sound like such assholes. They knew nothing about Michael and invaded his personal quarters with zero respect. I'm mad ffff

Their race wasn't mentioned... Speaking of sounding like an asshole and not knowing shit.

• Upvote 1

Is no one going to comment on the fact that they have the names of three teenage mutant ninja turtles? ::umm::lmao:

The interviewer gave them those names as aliases to protect them so they won't be caught since this was illegal.

None of these comments surprise me, but I'm glad that TOF and Bailey said a lot of what I was thinking. Right on, guys.

• Upvote 1

The interviewer gave them those names as aliases to protect them so they won't be caught since this was illegal.

None of these comments surprise me, but I'm glad that TOF and Bailey said a lot of what I was thinking. Right on, guys.

people just are walking contradictions, on the one hand they will damn you for what they perceive as wrong yet on the other when it is very clear something illegal was done here, "oh they're just making a living this is what they do"  ....nevermind right to privacy, nevermind disrespecting the dead, nevermind calling someone's private residence "creepy" and "strange" ...its okay to do that its not that big a deal anyway right?...there is no common decency in this, and zero regard for how it affects those who lived there...let's get back to calling a thing a thing since we've been on that kick lately :filenails: