Four Photographers Snuck into and Explored Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch

Aquaria

you break into MJ's home take pics and not get caught.....someone knows who they are especially if they're known for doing this kinda thing...

This kinda thing is a career.. It's a job.. It's an awesome job if you ask creative people. They didn't steal anything.. They didn't do much wrong especially since MJ literally said Neverland was not his home anymore

people just are walking contradictions, on the one hand they will damn you for what they perceive as wrong yet on the other when it is very clear something illegal was done here, "oh they're just making a living this is what they do" ....nevermind right to privacy, nevermind disrespecting the dead, nevermind calling someone's private residence "creepy" and "strange" ...its okay to do that its not that big a deal anyway right?...there is no common decency in this, and zero regard for how it affects those who lived there...let's get back to calling a thing a thing since we've been on that kick lately :filenails:

You do realize MJ didn't off himself when these photos were taken :umm:

Yes I did read the article, which is exactly why i believe what they did was even more obviously an illegal act, on the one hand they say they only go into vacant and abandoned spaces as you have summed up here, yet on the other hand they also detail how meticulously maintained the home was, and the items within the home, indicating that it was clear to them they may one, get caught at any minute, and two someone was in fact preserving the property, thus coming to the conclusion the home was not abandon but property that was not only being stored there but maintained as well.....they had no right to invade the space. I wonder if we just broke into some of you folks homes and take photos and go through your shit and post it online how well that would go over...don't worry we'll just do it when you're at work or some place because being not home makes it okay :filenails:

Yeah. They are wrong for doing this. This isn't Graceland. I don't understand how that is not breaking and entering. If it was legal they should be able to say how they got in instead of saying we don't want to say.

The interviewer gave them those names as aliases to protect them so they won't be caught since this was illegal.

None of these comments surprise me, but I'm glad that TOF and Bailey said a lot of what I was thinking. Right on, guys.

Aah right I missed that part :lol:!

Do you know what happened to all the stuff inside Neverland? There was LOTS of it. 

Most of it got auctioned off I believe, or it's probably in a warehouse storage unit somewhere.

Aah ok. I always hoped they turned NL into a Graceland despite MJ hating the place. #selfishrequest.

Aah ok. I always hoped they turned NL into a Graceland despite MJ hating the place. #selfishrequest.

I ultimately hope that happens in the future (tho the neighbors dont want it too because it's a peaceful area and a small road to get there, and they don't want it full of tourists all the time and industrialized, it is kinda why you move out that way to be fair.) But right now that place is a ghost town, I know the house is completely empty, the train & the rides are still there (I think), and I'd imagine some of the larger statues too. But all the personal stuff is gone.

I ultimately hope that happens in the future (tho the neighbors dont want it too because it's a peaceful area and a small road to get there, and they don't want it full of tourists all the time and industrialized, it is kinda why you move out that way to be fair.) But right now that place is a ghost town, I know the house is completely empty, the train & the rides are still there (I think), and I'd imagine some of the larger statues too. But all the personal stuff is gone.

I want to go see the place even as a ghost town :tear:

I want to go see the place even as a ghost town :tear:

you're not alone.....I remember hearing so much about the place when he passed, that its hard to access its out in the middle of nowhere, the prevailing thought being they could turn it into a "Graceland" but its not easy to get to there