Would You Mind - THE IMPACT CONTINUES...

Kishi

On June 26th, a Facebook user Florida Palmore posted a clip of "Would You Mind" live in Hawaii and since then it's gotten 500 likes on his page, but shared about 16,740 times. Two people have posted the clip on my FB profile because it reminded them of me and my co-worker was playing it on her computer today.

HA IMPACT!!! :D

2w32n8o.jpg

Yeah! I've seen this posted and tweeted about a lot in the last week. Its funny because their about 13 years late. Lol! I've always loved this song and that performance. "Would you mind" is always being tweeted about. It is Janet's most tweeted about song believe it are not. The reactions to people seeing it for the first time is hilarious.

• Upvote 1

Yeah! I've seen this posted and tweeted about a lot in the last week. Its funny because their about 13 years late. Lol! I've always loved this song and that performance. "Would you mind" is always being tweeted about. It is Janet's most tweeted about song believe it are not. The reactions to people seeing it for the first time is hilarious.

You made that thread last month and I totally agree with you. I'm always seeing posts about it and these folks act like it's a brand new discovery haha.

• Upvote 1

Too dirty? Shit, when I first heard the song I let my best friend at the time borrow the cd cuz I was like ..YOU GOTTA HERE THIS SONG! :lol: but me and my other friends loved it from day 1

I never did. I used to always skip it. I just can't deal lol