So who are all the 'Hater' celebs who have...

janetDAYZ

I'm glad he got his ass handed to him by 2pac then. They making comments and don't know the damn truth. I wonder what they said when TMZ recanted that story.

Janet's lawyers really started to come out swinging hard on any published info on Janet that was untrue.....

Janet's lawyers really started to come out swinging hard on any published info on Janet that was untrue.....

Yeah! That's why TMZ retracted that story. Which is something that they rarely if ever do. But the damage was done after that because not that many publications ran the retraction story like they did with the false one.

Yeah! That's why TMZ retracted that story. Which is something that they rarely if ever do. But the damage was done after that because not that many publications ran the retraction story like they did with the false one.

people believed she really hit her, and the fact the confrontation was on video didn't help, I thought they may have had Janet slapping her on tape, but thankfully that was simply not true

Spike Lee had some nerve since Janet did write him a big check to help get Malcolm X made. Check this out!

Sorry its so small. Its just him thanking her for her donation to the film.

Spike needed attention too, when was the last time he had a movie out that was big with his name attached?It's been like over a decade plus? Free promo throw a sista under the bus :filenails:

Jodie watley

What did Jody Watley say? Because you know she was always pressed because she was never as big as Janet, Whitney, or Madonna.

About a Month ago a Janet Stan on Twitter tweeted her and Paula Abdul saying that Janet ended their career. Well Jody clapped back and said that her career was never ended and she still performs to this day. The Janet Stan then when in on Jody's looks. But I have to say I don't think Jody actually ever said anything negative about Janet back to the Janet Stan.

I've read something about jodie Heatley not being a fan.

I also seen a Vanessa Williams interview where she seemed sour about not having byproducts janet had. I don't think she was shading janet but she did seem a bit jealous lol.

Lol! Vanessa got some damn nerve since "the right stuff" her very first hit was a total rip off of what Janet was doing at the time. She benefited off of Janet truth be told. Not just her but Paula, Pebbles, and Karyn White. After the Control album was released all of the record companies wanted their own Janet.

Pamela Anderson tried to come for Janet for wearing fur.

Elizabeth hassalbeck after the Superbowl said Janet shouldn't play Lena Horne because Lena was a real beauty and didn't have surgery.

Elizabeth is a flip flopper because I've actually heard her defend Janet against Justin. Saying that why should Janet get all of the blame when Justin was the one who pulled it off. And have you seen pictures of Lena her nose looked suspect to me too.

Pamela has absolutely no room to talk shit about anyone so I won't even waste time on her.

people believed she really hit her, and the fact the confrontation was on video didn't help, I thought they may have had Janet slapping her on tape, but thankfully that was simply not true

I never for one second believed that Janet slapped Paris. Its not in Janet's character to do that. I knew TMZ was lying.

* Keyshia Cole should be excluded in my opinion. She has an abrasive way of speaking, but I don't see how she's hating or shading Janet.

* Jody Watley made a comment along the lines of "I don't need to get surgery to fix my teeth, unlike other artists who get work done".

* Karyn White and a few other's from the 80's and 90's just seemed to be a little salty because Janet bulldozed and overshadowed them in success. Whitney hit it big before Control, but once Rhythm Nation came along, Whitney & Janet dominated the female R&B/pop lane and all of the other girls were trailing behind.

Pamela Anderson tried to come for Janet for wearing fur.

Elizabeth hassalbeck after the Superbowl said Janet shouldn't play Lena Horne because Lena was a real beauty and didn't have surgery.

Wowwwwwww ..really Elisabeth??

But when Janet came on The View to surprise Sherri cuz Sherri is a Big fan ..Elisabeth was sitting there fan girl'in as well .. fake ass bitch. I see why Rosie and Kathy Griffin stayed coming for her.

* Keyshia Cole should be excluded in my opinion. She has an abrasive way of speaking, but I don't see how she's hating or shading Janet.

* Jody Watley made a comment along the lines of "I don't need to get surgery to fix my teeth, unlike other artists who get work done".

* Karyn White and a few other's from the 80's and 90's just seemed to be a little salty because Janet bulldozed and overshadowed them in success. Whitney hit it big before Control, but once Rhythm Nation came along, Whitney & Janet dominated the female R&B/pop lane and all of the other girls were trailing behind.

That's not direct shade :umm: that's assuming ... Especially the Jody Watley one becuz Jody was actually close to Mike & Janet ..(something that most ppl don't know) .. Janet actually sent Jody flowers when she won her one and only Grammy for Best New Artist .. and Mike congratulated her backstage after she won it. They both been friends w Jody since the shalamar dayz.

As farvas the other 80s chick.. I never got vibes that they had a bitterness towards Janet... They all seemed to like her and support each other. The only hater she had was really Madonna.. no one else came off that way but her..that I can think of

• Upvote 1

But when Janet came on The View to surprise Sherri cuz Sherri is a Big fan ..Elisabeth was sitting there fan girl'in as well .. fake ass bitch. I see why Rosie and Kathy Griffin stayed coming for her.

Lol I remember it because I had my wisdom tooth pulled that day and the view was on in the waiting room. No one in the audience clapped for her comment. It was a lot of awkward groans.

Laura bush and ja rule can be added to the list of haters

• Upvote 1

That's not direct shade :umm: that's assuming ... Especially the Jody Watley one becuz Jody was actually close to Mike & Janet ..(something that most ppl don't know) .. Janet actually sent Jody flowers when she won her one and only Grammy for Best New Artist .. and Mike congratulated her backstage after she won it. They both been friends w Jody since the shalamar dayz.

As farvas the other 80s chick.. I never got vibes that they had a bitterness towards Janet... They all seemed to like her and support each other. The only hater she had was really Madonna.. no one else came off that way but her..that I can think of

I agree

Jody has spoken very highly of Janet and MJ over the years. I remember Jody talking about how Janet had sent her flowers and congrats at her Grammy win so i don't see the shade there at all. Janet also sent flowers and words of encouragement to Taylor swift after the Kanye West fiasco.

Vanessa Williams was a big fan of Janet as well. She was in the audience during Janet's SNL performance in 94 and she often cited janet as a influence during the 80s and 90s. Pebbles flat out said Janet's control album opened up a lane for her to follow and that she was a fan as well. The only divas i know who shaded Janet are Madonna, Lalah James, Natalie Cole, Prince and JT.

• Upvote 1

Shaggy is also a bitter bitch! He still holds a grudge against Janet for not wanting to shoot that video. He needed the exposure for his career she didn't. Oh well!

He needed Janet more than she needed him. Kendrick Lamar didn't trip when Janet didn't do his video. He still spoke highly of her. Shaggy should be glad she was even on the track at all

• Upvote 1

Vanessa Williams was a big fan of Janet as well. She was in the audience during Janet's SNL performance in 94 and she often cited janet as a influence during the 80s and 90s. Pebbles flat out said Janet's control album opened up a lane for her to follow and that she was a fan as well. The only divas i know who shaded Janet are Madonna, Lalah James, Natalie Cole, Prince and JT.

What did Natalie Cole say. I've always thought that she was fond of Janet. She's even attended some of Janet's parties. They have been photography together smiling and embracing one another and everything.

Who is Lalah James? Do you mean Lalah Hathaway? Are Lele James?

Lol I remember it because I had my wisdom tooth pulled that day and the view was on in the waiting room. No one in the audience clapped for her comment. It was a lot of awkward groans.

Laura bush and ja rule can be added to the list of haters

No shade towards Janet..but I understood why Laura Bush made her comments about Janet ... how could she not :lol: the topic of the superbowl was the #1 headline in the news at the time .. its not like she could say that she supports Janet's nipplegate situation :lol:

And Wtf did JaRule say... I know Irv Gotti kinda threw sum slight shade.

What did Natalie Cole say. I've always thought that she was fond of Janet. She's even attended some of Janet's parties. They have been photography together smiling and embracing one another and everything.

Who is Lalah James? Do you mean Lalah Hathaway? Are Lele James?

That's what I was getting ready to say!! I've seen Natalie and Janet hugged up at a lot of events! :lol: Janet damn near knows all of the older legends cuz she grew up around them in the business..

Mark Walburg is a piece of work his damn self. Back in I think 2001 when The Planet of the Apes came out he said that he thought that one of the chimp characters looked like Janet. He tried to clean it up by saying that he thought that she was hot.

What cell phone fiasco are you referring to?

Prince can think that WHYDFML is his song all he wants to, but JANET is the one that performed it and made it famous NOT him. I don't know if he does this to shade Janet but he has been performing that song for years now.

Yes I remember that and the article had a pic of the ape and a pic of Janet from the All For You tour with the straight hair next to it. Mark is actually the one who looks like a monkey

What did Jody Watley say? Because you know she was always pressed because she was never as big as Janet, Whitney, or Madonna.

About a Month ago a Janet Stan on Twitter tweeted her and Paula Abdul saying that Janet ended their career. Well Jody clapped back and said that her career was never ended and she still performs to this day. The Janet Stan then when in on Jody's looks. But I have to say I don't think Jody actually ever said anything negative about Janet back to the Janet Stan.

Just messy :lmao: and Jody needs to stop being in denial. Her career was flushed decades ago.

Yes!!! Kathy will go in on a bitch :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qri6V7oKaAY