BREAKING NEWS: Mariah & Nick seperated for months.

jarrylf

Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon separated back in May -- and are living apart ... and we're told divorce lawyers have been negotiating a property settlement and custody agreement for months and the divorce is "a done deal."

Sources connected with the couple tell TMZ ... Mariah and Nick have been living in separate houses in NYC since May.  He sees the kids but that's the extent of their contact.

Our sources say  ... Nick's appearance on Big Boy's radio show in March was the beginning of the end. Nick played Big Boy's game -- name the 5 celebs you've slept with.  Nick named 5, but our sources say the one that made Mariah insane was Kim Kardashian.  

We're told Mariah tore into Nick for weeks ... feeling humiliated and the relationship never recovered.

We're told it went from bad to worse when Nick went on Howard Stern and talked about Mariah not giving it up before they got hitched.  She went nuclear.

Our sources say Mariah feels Nick has abandoned her by taking every gig that's on the table ... when they don't need the money.  She's especially angry because it keeps him away from their kids.

For Nick's part ... we're told he feels Mariah has become impossible because she surrounds herself with "yes men."  He says she can't handle it when he dares to disagree with her.

We're also told Nick is incredulous Mariah is bitching about his work ethic ... he says he's generated $75 million since 2011 for the family.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/08/21/mariah-carey-nick-cannon-divorce-separated-kim-kardashian/#ixzz3B14o7K8f

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Im gonna wait for 1 of them to confirm before I 100% believe this....but that's all sounding pretty accurate, he'll take any job and blab all intimate info about their relationship, and you can't disagree with her...............sounds pretty accurate to me. Just when I thought they proved me wrong, but hey, all he did was make her a mom, whilst she upgraded his career and life. So if it ended, no sweat off her back hopefully. She can do better.

I've been hearing this for weeks now and a part of me believes it because it does sound accurate like Jarryl said. If true then I hope they stay amicable for the kids sake. If true I wonder how much she'll lose considering she's the richer one??? On a selfish note, if true, finally she can sing about a bad relationship other than Tommy :tear:. Her re-emancipation could be on the horizon!! 

Having said that...I guess we should wait til an official confirmation

• Upvote 1

With hints of Daydream (Fantasy/Always Be My Baby/Forever)

And the good parts of Rainbow (or specifically Crybaby). My body's so damned ready, honestly, I didn't say this when I reviewed the album.....but none of the songs to me felt like they were dedicated to their love the way they did for Memiors, and I feel the same way with Mottola and Daydream compared to Music Box....not gonna jump to conclusions about that feeling yet...but they MIGHT be validated.

And the good parts of Rainbow (or specifically Crybaby). My body's so damned ready, honestly, I didn't say this when I reviewed the album.....but none of the songs to me felt like they were dedicated to their love the way they did for Memiors, and I feel the same way with Mottola and Daydream compared to Music Box....not gonna jump to conclusions about that feeling yet...but they MIGHT be validated.

I think Faded and Cry may have alluded to it or at least seem like it now with these rumours going around? 

I hope we all learned one thing from all this.. Mariah is crazy

Nah.. TMZ >>>

Eh,  I don't think crazy back in the Glitter days sure, but this sounds like typical insecure & petty shit, I love her but I do think she can be both......often....in alot of ways. Thus having yesmen, that's for the insecure.

You have a huge point there, unless Janet's the topic, they're mostly accurate.

What are these "Mariah can do better" comments about? Im sure she comes with her own bag of shit juss like da next chick ..so "better" means what? Im sure she is difficult to be w/ juss like this article eludes to. They both sound difficult...its not one sided.

Juss like how ppl use to say "Oh, Halle can do better" ..and what did we learn about Ms.Berry? That shes batshit crazy and clearly has "issues" in a relationship type setting

I recall them dating like a nanosecond and then the next minute they were married. Are we really surprised by this?!  Mariah can do better.

To be honest, I always thought he wifed her up only when he found out they werent fucking unless he put a ring on it....so he put a ring on it for them to fuck

The Huffington Post is reporting that Nick confirmed it.

Nick Cannon Confirms Separation From Wife Mariah Carey

Lauren Zupkus The Huffington Post 08/21/14 04:43 PM ET

Looks like there's some truth to those Nick Cannon and Mariah Carey split rumors.

Cannon confirmed to Yahoo's The Insider host Chris Spencer that he and Carey are currently living apart.

“There is trouble in paradise. We have been living in separate houses for a few months,” The "America's Got Talent" host said.

The 33-year-old did, however, quash the rumor that the problems in his marriage are due to infidelity.

The couple, who has been married since 2008, have 3-year-old twins together, Monroe and Moroccan.

“My main focus is my kids,” Cannon told The Insider.

Rumors began to swirl this week after The New York Post's Page Six reported Carey and Cannon are "living separately." The report also included that Carey has allegedly suspected him of cheating and has hired security to keep watch on him during club appearances.

I recall them dating like a nanosecond and then the next minute they were married. Are we really surprised by this?!  Mariah can do better.

Can she though?

I mean Mariah is no spring chicken; her career hay day is over; she's out of shape; her voice is shot.

Meanwhile Nick is young, relatively handsome, has a great career with a vast portfolio which seems to only be growing, and probably has some energetic pipe to tie Mariah down with all the rumors of her being an industry hop.

I mean who better for her than the boy? *drake voice*

• Upvote 1

Please, Nick is ratchet loud and annoying (like Wendy put, everyones kid brother), thats the kind of chick he needs, it's his dating history, Kim Kardashian, Christina Milian, and Nicole Scherzinger.....Mariah's not his type. 

Mariah needs a Wissam, a man who's worth more, who's not at all invested in her career in any way (Nick wasn't musically but he was always doing videos and directing), who's all about staying out of her business and minding & handling his. That's what she should be looking for because that's what she needs. And she should do like Patti & Aretha and give up on marriage and have them be her "gentleman friend", that we know is layin it down when she needs, not another kid.

Please, Nick is ratchet loud and annoying (like Wendy put, everyones kid brother), thats the kind of chick he needs, it's his dating history, Kim Kardashian, Christina Milian, and Nicole Scherzinger.....Mariah's not his type.

Mariah needs a Wissam, a man who's worth more, who's not at all invested in her career in any way (Nick wasn't musically but he was always doing videos and directing), who's all about staying out of her business and minding & handling his. That's what she should be looking for because that's what she needs. And she should do like Patti & Aretha and give up on marriage and have them be her "gentleman friend", that we know is layin it down when she needs, not another kid.

I agree.. Mariah needs someone whose not in the entertainment (not including sports). I could see Mariah dating a retired, older, sports athlete..

I couldn't see Mariah doing the whole "gentleman" thing tho... I assume she loves the idea of planning a wedding

• Upvote 1

I agree.. Mariah needs someone whose not in the entertainment (not including sports). I could see Mariah dating a retired, older, sports athlete..

I couldn't see Mariah doing the whole "gentleman" thing tho... I assume she loves the idea of planning a wedding

That would be pretty perfect actually, but yea someone completely out of the music/movie biz, behind the scenes and in front, someone who has no interest in that what so ever. And you're right the "re-newel of the vows every year" says she needs to just have some over the top anniverssary parties with her "gentlemen friend" and call it a damn day.

I forgot how tho she's classy she does admit to being childish, problem with her being with Nick is, he can easily out-child her lol, too well, she's eternally 12, he's eternally 8...boom, she'll never win, she needs someone who's eternally 30-35 lol.

(She should marry me -_-:P) .

Roc would sooo confuse you for their birth dad tho LOL  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao: