BREAKING NEWS: Mariah & Nick seperated for months.

jarrylf

She ain't pretty enough to pull dat.

The Rock is not dat pretty anymore :umm:

tumblr_n97tqvGO1i1rowo0fo1_500.jpg

No actors......and other divas lol, She gotta be the pretty 1 in the relationship lol

She would be -_-. At least he's a real man and not an immature boy  :shifty:

LOL @ y'all acting like The Rock is some kind of unattainable hot piece of ass or something. He's past his prime in terms of hotness. Mariah is still an attractive woman I'm sure she'll have no problem finding another man, especially an older foreign millionaire or something.

• Upvote 1

LOL @ y'all acting like The Rock is some kind of unattainable hot piece of ass or something. He's past his prime in terms of hotness. Mariah is still an attractive woman I'm sure she'll have no problem finding another man, especially an older foreign millionaire or something.

Is this a joke ?!!!!!! :lmao:

The public STILL drools over The Rock ..are u kidding me :mellow: You make it sound as if nobody finds him appealing no more...anytime that man's name is brought up Women still go crazy. He has something that will never go away.. juss like how ppl still view J.lo as being a hott sexy ass woman til this day. Certain ppl juss have "it".And its timeless. Mariah has never been considered one of the most beautiful or sexiest. She not a Janet, she's not a Halle, she's not a J.Lo..they are some badddd bitches. Mariah is average at best... No makeup Mariah is dreadful. Call a spade a spade. Let's stop pretending like Mariah is some timeless beauty. :lmao:

Mariah is the kind that NEEDS her makeup. She's not a natural beauty.

• Upvote 1

Bu ,plzzzzzzz . :umm: I've never really drooled over The Rock but he certainly deserves a fine ass sexy chick..and Mariah is juss not "that". Remember 'no makeup Mariah from Precious ?

She did not look that bad :umm:

You're giving the Rock waaaaaaaaaaay too much. He is not exactly The People's Champ any more just like Mariah is not that phenomena she was in the 90s

• Upvote 2

You're giving the Rock waaaaaaaaaaay too much. He is not exactly The People's Champ any more just like Mariah is not that phenomena she was in the 90s

Ummm Mariah was never attractive... Never has she been apart of a "Sexist women" list

Meanwhile the Rock still has men and women drooling over him and his bod

Y'all giving waaaay too much to a woman who photoshops and wears an inch of make up

• Upvote 1

I recall them dating like a nanosecond and then the next minute they were married. Are we really surprised by this?!  Mariah can do better.

They were married for 6 years.. That dating time frame shouldn't mean anything.. 

It's not like they dated for a month, got married and divorced within 6 months.. 

You a damn lie :unsure:

And Bu, placing Mariah (with no makeup) next to The Rock's face ....even Men would choose The Rock ! :lol: I'm just saying. You are giving Mariah wayyyyyy more support in the "looks" department. Ppl don't refer to her as miss piggy juss becuz of the weight...no, she really does favor Miss Piggy!!! :lol: that round face, the cheecks..the complexion. I mean.. Bu, let's stop pretending.

The public :

The Rock considered to be one of the Hottest. He's known for being a sex symbol and good looking man.

Mariah..dresses sexy.

See, the difference. The world has never been knocked out by Mariah look/sex appeal wise. Dressing sexy means nothing. Anyone can dress sexy.

And I'm not saying The Rock is the BEST looking guy in the world or anything .... but I do understand his appeal to the masses. its not a stretch.

You ARE stretching with Mariah tho becuz she's never been on that same level in the superficial world of looks and appeal.

They were married for 6 years.. That dating time frame shouldn't mean anything.. 

It's not like they dated for a month, got married and divorced within 6 months.. 

it does mean something when you are trying to get to know somebody. you can get into the marriage and realize that you don't like the person you married.

I've never heard/seen a straight man refer to her as Miss Piggy in my life. Attracted to her or not, she mostly gets "horse face" from straight guys who arent in to her, from what I've personally seen. It's the gays that don't like her (and ofcourse aren't attracted to her) that I've seen do the Miss Piggy comparisons.

Ummm Mariah was never attractive... Never has she been apart of a "Sexist women" list

MariahUh_rightbitch-vi.gif

Except she has made the most beautiful list....not that that necissarily is the be all say all for attractiveness, she was hot in the 90's, that is a fact. I do agree that the Rock is hot, but yall doin too much on Mariah.

Very true.

ya'll act like Mariah is ugly. She can pull it together if she wanted to. She could nip/tuck that box body and have all of you gagging. :rolleyes:

Right, like damn, there is much worst looking girls in Hollywood with & without makeup

It doesn't take 6 years to get to know someone.. lol

I didn't say that. Im saying that once in the marriage you can realize that you don't like or know the person like you could have if you dated them longer. Mariah and Nick probably starting looking at each other differently after a year. Mariah saw how immature Nick was and Nick probably saw Mariah abuse of alcohol, but since they were in the public eye they try to save face and stay together. I knew they had issues when they did that Barbra Walters interview and Mariah alluded to the fact that she doesn't trust Nick. Nick seemed surprised. :coffee: