BREAKING NEWS: Mariah & Nick seperated for months.

jarrylf

Comparing Mariah's looks to The Rock would be like comparing Diddy's looks to Janet.

There's different levels of "attractiveness"

Like, Janet would be considered universally good looking, the Rock is universally good looking.

Mariah and Diddy? Not terrible but wouldnt appeal to as many as those mentioned above. Period

• Upvote 1

I didn't say that. Im saying that once in the marriage you can realize that you don't like or know the person like you could have if you dated them longer. Mariah and Nick probably starting looking at each other differently after a year. Mariah saw how immature Nick was and Nick probably saw Mariah abuse of alcohol, but since they were in the public eye they try to save face and stay together. I knew they had issues when they did that Barbra Walters interview and Mariah alluded to the fact that she doesn't trust Nick. Nick seemed surprised. :coffee:

He acts more mature than her.. She is the ultimate dizzy blonde...

Beauty is subjective anyway. There are some people who find Mariah beautiful and some people who aren't remotely attracted to The Rock and vice versa. Get over it.

Who said The Rock is universally good looking? Yall need to stop :lmao:. I know people who think all of them are ugly. Escapade did not lie. 

No such thing as universally good looking. I don't even think the Rock is attractive so that alone debunks your little myth.

I owe you both likes lol. Escapade slayed this thread

He acts more mature than her.. She is the ultimate dizzy blonde...

And the hell he does, yea she can be "blonde", but she has a muh higher hand on  classy & matrue over him. Like I said, she's "eternally 12" (her words), he's "eternally 8", his interviews and his lame standup acts are proof of that.

• Upvote 1

Ummm Mariah was never attractive... Never has she been apart of a "Sexist women" list

Meanwhile the Rock still has men and women drooling over him and his bod

Y'all giving waaaay too much to a woman who photoshops and wears an inch of make up

Lmao you really need to do your research before you make such claims. Mariah has been on a number of sexiest women lists. Stop being lazy lol.

I recall them dating like a nanosecond and then the next minute they were married. Are we really surprised by this?!  Mariah can do better.

I wouldn't say she could do better, but she should have properly vetted him before they were married and had children.

• Upvote 1

And about "how long it takes to get to know someone", they're celebrities, they werent coming home every single night, it probably took alot longer to build what you guys are saying 6 months would do, they both were always working, and especially him, we don't know how long it took them to see the real them, their "6 months" could've been year 2 or 3.

• Upvote 1

And about "how long it takes to get to know someone", they're celebrities, they werent coming home every single night, it probably took alot longer to build what you guys are saying 6 months would do, they both were always working, and especially him, we don't know how long it took them to see the real them, their "6 months" could've been year 2 or 3.

thank you. Nick and Mariah got married two months after their first date. HELLO!!! ya'll can miss me with the six months bullshit.

:lmao: The Rock is married too tho isn't he?

But yea the TMZ report seems spot on for what their problems would be. He's too immature and annoying, and works too much and is always away from her & the kids. Whilst she's needy, insecure, dramatic, and a nagger.

I could've called that lol.

PSH, I'd "Stedman" all over that, let her do all the work and come home to me putting it down, and release a book or 2 here & there, produce a movie or something here & there too, so I can bring SOMETHING to the table too lol a true Stedman lol.

Just brush her hair and say she's prettier & sexier than Kim Kardashian, and that Celine, Christina, Ariana, & Leona arent shit, and you'll be in her good graces forever :asham:

• Upvote 1

PSH, I'd "Stedman" all over that, let her do all the work and come home to me putting it down, and release a book or 2 here & there, produce a movie or something here & there too, so I can bring SOMETHING to the table too lol a true Stedman lol.

Just brush her hair and say she's prettier & sexier than Kim Kardashian, and Celine, Christina, Ariana, & Leona arent shit, and you'll be in her good graces forever :asham:

You gotta do more than brush her hair. She's cray...

[some] Women are cray and she's one of em

It's true, he said something along the lines of "My main concern is my kids" right now. And then I heard about the gag order.

this does not sound like it's going to be good nor out of the public eye, what a shit year she's having, first the album flop now this ....poor Elusive Chanteuse -_-

So now that that's resolved :rolleyes:

But why are they getting divor---err Why are they separated? And I don't believe the media's story

My theory: She cheated on him with The Rock -_-

Nick's father posted the following questions on his FB; but alleges they have nothing to do with Nick's & Mariah's marriage:

Here a thing to talk about if the wife love sex and the man can’t stand making love to her. What should that women do?

Heres a thing, if the husband say no lies, and the wife lies all the time, what should that man do?

Here a thing, if the wife put on 200 pounds and the husband like a nice slim wife what should that man do?

If a husband tells his wife not to have an abortion, and she it anyways, what should that man do?

Here a thing, if a husband wants to have ten children and his wife only wants two children then what should that man do?

• Upvote 2