BREAKING NEWS: Mariah & Nick seperated for months.

jarrylf

Nick's father posted the following questions on his FB; but alleges they have nothing to do with Nick's & Mariah's marriage:

Here a thing to talk about if the wife love sex and the man can’t stand making love to her. What should that women do?

Heres a thing, if the husband say no lies, and the wife lies all the time, what should that man do?

Here a thing, if the wife put on 200 pounds and the husband like a nice slim wife what should that man do?

If a husband tells his wife not to have an abortion, and she it anyways, what should that man do?

Here a thing, if a husband wants to have ten children and his wife only wants two children then what should that man do?

DAMN :mellow:    (only if ALL of that is true) shit is getting real :shifty:

To be fair, despite the obvious issues both shared in being together, I do sympathize with the family, those kids are very young and divorce is no way for kids to know growing up. At some point I would hope both would find the respect they had that gave them their love in the first place and take care of them babies

WOW she should gag order him, he spilled way too much

can she gag the dad? Can Nick control what his father says even if he didn't want it? This is where the lawyers come in....although Mariah could sue the dad for defamation, unless he is ready to prove any of that is true, (esp an abortion) he better be prepared for Mariah shutting him down too :coffee:

can she gag the dad? Can Nick control what his father says even if he didn't want it? This is where the lawyers come in....although Mariah could sue the dad for defamation, unless he is ready to prove any of that is true, (esp an abortion) he better be prepared for Mariah shutting him down too :coffee:

Id bet she could

I kinda figured if they ever split it would be pretty messy, though.

I did too

Nick's father posted the following questions on his FB; but alleges they have nothing to do with Nick's & Mariah's marriage:

Here a thing to talk about if the wife love sex and the man can’t stand making love to her. What should that women do?

Heres a thing, if the husband say no lies, and the wife lies all the time, what should that man do?

Here a thing, if the wife put on 200 pounds and the husband like a nice slim wife what should that man do?

If a husband tells his wife not to have an abortion, and she it anyways, what should that man do?

Here a thing, if a husband wants to have ten children and his wife only wants two children then what should that man do?

Oh... Shit

• Upvote 1

Apparently, Nick is worried about the mental-health of Mariah... and with the children being around that, their well-being 

Is Nick being messy because of her past episodes to try to get custody or should MC really be evaluated

My first thought, is usually right, and reading that, I think he's using that to fight her, and well it works on two levels, one he wins something, and two, is she not a little detached from reality? I mean what crazy has he seen that we don't know yet? :whistle:

The only info I believe is their separation. All the details as to why are just unverified rumors (which have gotten way out of line). Mariah is a wonderful mother to dem babies giving them love and attention, so to claim she's not mentally fit (whether it came from the Cannon family or the media machine) is really low. At least she's not physically/verbally abusing them, throwing irons at their foreheads, or is simply not in their lives as much because she's always out DJing.  :whistle:

If anyone's mentally unstable, it's James Cannon (Seriously thought it was a troll account at first). His scenarios don't even pertain to Mariah and Nick specifically as they contradict each other. For example, he posted both "If the wife wants an abortion but the husband doesn't..." and "If the husband wants an abortion but the wife doesn't..." Both obviously can't apply to the same couple. :wacko: That said, he's still an opportunist and knew exactly what he was doing (that is, before he had to delete his posts ;)) 

I'm so sad. This is unfortunate and and shocking.

I'll be praying for my girl through this hard time.

Anyone with a brain knows that songs like "Cry", "Faded", "Thirsty" and "Camouflage" on the last album are about him.

I was just hoping they would work it out. Everything happens for a reason.

Ditto, I was hoping she'd finally find her happiness.

Yeah, all this changed how I listen to those songs - "Cry." and "Camouflage" especially have become more heart-wrenching. I also say "Money ($*/_)" is about him because he seems to work an awful lot.

• Upvote 2

The only info I believe is their separation. All the details as to why are just unverified rumors (which have gotten way out of line). Mariah is a wonderful mother to dem babies giving them love and attention, so to claim she's not mentally fit (whether it came from the Cannon family or the media machine) is really low. At least she's not physically/verbally abusing them, throwing irons at their foreheads, or is simply not in their lives as much because she's always out DJing.  :whistle:

If anyone's mentally unstable, it's James Cannon (Seriously thought it was a troll account at first). His scenarios don't even pertain to Mariah and Nick specifically as they contradict each other. For example, he posted both "If the wife wants an abortion but the husband doesn't..." and "If the husband wants an abortion but the wife doesn't..." Both obviously can't apply to the same couple. :wacko: That said, he's still an opportunist and knew exactly what he was doing (that is, before he had to delete his posts ;)) 

Ditto, I was hoping she'd finally find her happiness.

Yeah, all this changed how I listen to those songs - "Cry." and "Camouflage" especially have become more heart-wrenching. I also say "Money ($*/_)" is about him because he seems to work an awful lot.

She'll be just fine.

She made it through a breakdown and Tommy incarcerating her. God is on her side.

• Upvote 1

Mariah and Nick Absence Makes the Heart Fonder But Not That Fond

Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon are actually getting along -- way better than when they were together and loathed each other -- but TMZ has learned there is NO chance of a reconciliation.

TMZ first reported ... the divorce is a "done deal" and the couple has been separated since May.

We're told they are not only on good terms -- primarily for the sake of their kids -- they even went to dinner Friday in Tribeca and shockingly no one even noticed.

It's a big improvement from 6 months ago, when there was so much contempt they literally could not be in the same room together.

We're told it's all about the kids ... they're both committed to making the divorce as easy as possible on them. But -- let's just say one side tells us -- they will NEVER get back together.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/08/26/mariah-carey-nick-cannon-divorce-good-terms-dinner/#ixzz3BWym4NgH
_
________________________________________________________________________________

Well that's good and that's what needs to be done