'Sesame Street' Rapper, Iggy Azalea, Falls Off Stage

Rock & Roll Hall of Game

her album as of the second quarter of this year is only second to Beyonce in overall sales

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop-shop/6150413/beyonce-iggy-azalea-rule-billboardcoms-2014-mid-year-music-poll

That awkward moment when... that's a poll.. Not sales

As of: JULY 04, 2014

http://consequenceofsound.net/2014/07/heres-the-list-of-top-selling-albums-in-2014-so-far-and-why-its-depressing/

Top 20 Selling U.S. Albums of 2014 So Far:

01. Frozen soundtrack

02. Beyoncé – Beyoncé

03. Eric Church – The Outsiders

04. Lorde – Pure Heroine

05. Coldplay – Ghost Stories

06. Various Artists – Now 49

07. Luke Bryan – Crash My Party

08. Katy Perry – Prism

09. Various Artists – Now 50

10. Pharrell – G I R L

11. Imagine Dragons – Night Visions

12. Eminem – The Marshall Mathers LP 2

13. Brantley Gilbert – Just As I Am

14. Florida Georgia Line – Here’s to the Good Times

15. Bruno Mars – Unorthodox Jukebox

She sold 300k albums this year.. Which is less than Bruno Mars 2012 album Kiii

• Upvote 1

Eh at least she's still in the top 20, didn't see any of Nicki's albums on that list, and since we're talking about "drops".................................hows Anaconda doing this week, Im sure it's a top 10 by now because of the streams of the video right?..............or did it just drop from 19-39? How about Pills N Postions? No that dropped from 48-61. But hey Iggy's going through the same thing with the singles, Fancy dropped from 3-5, harsh. Having 3 songs in the top 10 at 1 time doesn't make up for that I guess.

• Upvote 1

Eh at least she's still in the top 20, didn't see any of Nicki's albums on that list, and since we're talking about "drops".................................hows Anaconda doing this week, Im sure it's a top 10 by now because of the streams of the video right?..............or did it just drop from 19-39? How about Pills N Postions? No that dropped from 48-61. But hey Iggy's going through the same thing with the singles, Fancy dropped from 3-5, harsh. Having 3 songs in the top 10 at 1 time doesn't make up for that I guess.

no one cares for Iggy's album even after her smash hit. What about all the other songs she's been featured on? Flops :) When Nicki first exploded she wasn't flopping around on features she was on. She has way more hits that Iggy and will continue. Thanks to Areola Grande she had another hit. Pills N Potions wasn't meant to be a hit it's just something she put out same as Janet put out Got Til It's Gone. Everybody knows Pills N Potions wasn't gonna be a huge smash and i'm sure Nicki did too cause that song doesn't sound too far off from her first single she put out "Your Love" which wasn't a massive hit either. Nicki's had more than 3 songs in the top 10 but who's worried about that? :)

Oh.. When did Nicki Minaj release her album in 2014 :unsure:

Where's Iggy's solo song? No where to be found

whether she's the biggest selling of 2014 or not, people are talking and this thread says so, making a music poll is still relevant and she has singles in the top 10 so break off my nut sack :coffee: Iggy is here and you will deal

She's not.. not even close

Random people on the internet ≠ Album sales.. Sorry buddy.. Nice try though 

Yes.. For now... but yet she can't reach a Gold album... or have a non-feature single that does well :coffee: 

Oh.. When did Nicki Minaj release her album in 2014 :unsure:

Where's Iggy's solo song? No where to be found

But if she's the bomb the way her stans think she is shouldn't her 2012 album still be on the list too or her "re-up"? :unsure:

Gee mr. Game what happened to "a feature makes it their song too"? Sorry but 2 of those 3 songs are from her album, so she wins. :yep:

But if she's the bomb the way her stans think she is shouldn't her 2012 album still be on the list too or her "re-up"? :unsure:

Gee mr. Game what happened to "a feature makes it their song too"? Sorry but 2 of those 3 songs are from her album, so she wins. :yep:

Don't be silly... That's über rare for an album from 2012 being on the top seller list of 2014.. She's not Adele... She's a female hip-POP star. Cute how you mention her obvious re-release filled with songs from flops & Lil Wayne.

Yes.. But Nicki's Top 2 selling songs.. are both Solo records :coffee: Sooooo Where Iggy at? 

Don't be silly... That's über rare for an album from 2012 being on the top seller list of 2014.. She's not Adele... She's a female hip-POP star. Cute how you mention her obvious re-release filled with songs from flops & Lil Wayne.

Yes.. But Nicki's Top 2 selling songs.. are both Solo records :coffee: Sooooo Where Iggy at? 

You mean accurate ;)

Cute reach, but it doesn't change the fact that she's the main attraction to those songs and benefits the most from them. Hows Nicki's songs by herself doing now?

• Upvote 1

You mean accurate ;)

Cute reach, but it doesn't change the fact that she's the main attraction to those songs and benefits the most from them. Hows Nicki's songs by herself doing now?

clock bitch...that awkard moment when fucks could have been given but weren't :coffee:

You mean accurate ;)

Nicki's been in the Game for years since she's been popular. Let's compare both artists when they both got hot. See where i'm going? Nicki kills Iggy :)

Nicki's been in the Game for years since she's been popular. Let's compare both artists when they both got hot. See where i'm going? Nicki kills Iggy :)

OK let's compare of the 2, through their 1st era, who had more songs off their album in the hot 100 top 10? Of the 2 who broke the record for longest #1 by a female rapper? Not exactly "killed" HA, all Nicki got was a album that sold more, but in terms of hits during the 1st era on the hot 100............who killed who? :)

OK let's compare of the 2, through their 1st era, who had more songs off their album in the hot 100 top 10? Of the 2 who broke the record for longest #1 by a female rapper? Not exactly "killed" HA, all Nicki got was a album that sold more, but in terms of hits during the 1st era on the hot 100............who killed who? :)

That makes no sense. What are you talking about? Iggy only has 1 hit off her album so umm :umm: I don't care about who broke the record, Nicki has already broken more than a few records. Who's the most popular and successful female rapper ever? Yeah that'd be Nicki not Iggy. I think we both know as well as the rest of the world that Iggy won't last. Nicki's the most charted female rap artist in Billboard Hot 100 History, has won more awards, and was the first solo female rapper to perform at the Grammys. Nicki has outsold and will continue to outsell Iggy. Just stop. Nicki >>>>>>>>>>>>> Iggy :)

That makes no sense. What are you talking about? Iggy only has 1 hit off her album so umm :umm: I don't care about who broke the record, Nicki has already broken more than a few records. Who's the most popular and successful female rapper ever? Yeah that'd be Nicki not Iggy. I think we both know as well as the rest of the world that Iggy won't last. Nicki's the most charted female rap artist in Billboard Hot 100 History, has won more awards, and was the first solo female rapper to perform at the Grammys. Nicki has outsold and will continue to outsell Iggy. Just stop. Nicki >>>>>>>>>>>>> Iggy :)

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  WHAT? So her song with Rita isn't on her album now :umm: what's making no sense is you believing those false receipts, Lauryn Hill was never a rapper now? She never performed at the Grammy's in 99? OH WAIT she did. I can't with you & others pretending to be psychic, cause do you REALLY see Nicki exactly "lasting" either? She got some nice stats but her career is based off being a feature and a clone. I don't predict how long a artist will be around because all the time theres shitty musicians who stay around and good artists who don't. You need to stop, I get you stan for her but she's not that great, her sells just are (were) :coffee: