'Sesame Street' Rapper, Iggy Azalea, Falls Off Stage

Rock & Roll Hall of Game

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  WHAT? So her song with Rita isn't on her album now :umm: what's making no sense is you believing those false receipts, Lauryn Hill was never a rapper now? She never performed at the Grammy's in 99? OH WAIT she did. I can't with you & others pretending to be psychic, cause do you REALLY see Nicki exactly "lasting" either? She got some nice stats but her career is based off being a feature and a clone. I don't predict how long a artist will be around because all the time theres shitty musicians who stay around and good artists who don't. You need to stop, I get you stan for her but she's not that great, her sells just are (were) :coffee:

Rita? Sorry I don't know what's on her album cause I don't buy them. :) I'm not a stan and never will be but I ain't gonna let you try to dismiss her and praise a fake rapper who's nowhere near Nicki's level or impact lol. Nicki has lasted long enough. Let's stop with the "career is based off being a feature" cause all hot artists get featured when they first come out. Same happened with Lil Kim and Missy. They were both featured alot when they both debuted. Lauryn raps but she's a singer and was always considered a singer. Yeah she did hip hop and rapped. Please act like you know.And as mediocre as you say Nicki is you stan for a lesser :lmao:

• Upvote 1

Rita? Sorry I don't know what's on her album cause I don't buy them. :) I'm not a stan and never will be but I ain't gonna let you try to dismiss her and praise a fake rapper who's nowhere near Nicki's level or impact lol. Nicki has lasted long enough. Let's stop with the "career is based off being a feature" cause all hot artists get featured when they first come out. Same happened with Lil Kim and Missy. They were both featured alot when they both debuted. Lauryn raps but she's a singer and was always considered a singer. Yeah she did hip hop and rapped. Please act like you know.And as mediocre as you say Nicki is you stan for a lesser :lmao:

You don't have to buy the album to know  she has a hit, billboard . com would spill that  :lmao: Come the hell on. Yea I don't think anyones buying your not a stan for Nicki, you take people not liking her and prefering  others over her too hard (case in point right now). No let's continue to mention how her career is based off of being a feature, you stans want to give her the title of most chart entries when more than a third of that is a feature, it just plain says it's open to ridicule. And no Lauryn's a rapper AND singer, she's not Brandy or Mary J or Bey who just rapped on 1-3 songs like you're making her sound, she has a career and name for herself for being a rapper as much as she does for being a singer. Act like YOU know. And I don't stan for Iggy, I just think she's better than Nicki (but like I always say, that's not hard), I'd rather stan for a lessor in terms of sales than a lessor in terms of copying & gimmicks tho, but hey whatever works for you, I'll stick to the originals & newbies bringing something new to the table tho, opposed to stanning for popularity and sales :)

Please continue shutting him DOWN. There was not even an ounce of a lie in what you said.

• Upvote 1

You don't have to buy the album to know  she has a hit, billboard . com would spill that  :lmao: Come the hell on. Yea I don't think anyones buying your not a stan for Nicki, you take people not liking her and prefering  others over her too hard (case in point right now). No let's continue to mention how her career is based off of being a feature, you stans want to give her the title of most chart entries when more than a third of that is a feature, it just plain says it's open to ridicule. And no Lauryn's a rapper AND singer, she's not Brandy or Mary J or Bey who just rapped on 1-3 songs like you're making her sound, she has a career and name for herself for being a rapper as much as she does for being a singer. Act like YOU know. And I don't stan for Iggy, I just think she's better than Nicki (but like I always say, that's not hard), I'd rather stan for a lessor in terms of sales than a lessor in terms of copying & gimmicks tho, but hey whatever works for you, I'll stick to the originals & newbies bringing something new to the table tho, opposed to stanning for popularity and sales :)

I don't visit Billboard.com to know. I maybe go to that site once every few months. You don't have to buy it or anyone else. If I say i'm not a stan then i'm not. A stan has artists albums and knows all kinds of info. I have zero Nicki albums and will continue to have zero. What do you mean stans wanna give her that title of most chart entries? Billboard said it themselves :lol: I don't check for Nicki that hard to know more than a third of that is features. You said her career is based off being a feature. If you said only 1 third is her being a feature that's only around 33%. That wouldn't make her career based off being a feature :) Who cares about Lauryn. Her career died after one album and it ain't coming back anytime soon. You'll stick to originals and newbies? You say Nicki isn't original but is Iggy? Yeah you know the one who raps like she black but talks like she was Steve Irwin the crocodile hunter's wife

files-us-australia-people-irwin.jpg

Please continue shutting him DOWN. There was not even an ounce of a lie in what you said.

:lol: I know ain't nothing I said was a lie. Hell so far all of Iggy's hits have had features on them and he wants to talk about Iggy who even after all the features still can't get a Gold album after almost 6 months :)

• Upvote 1

I don't visit Billboard.com to know. I maybe go to that site once every few months. You don't have to buy it or anyone else. If I say i'm not a stan then i'm not. A stan has artists albums and knows all kinds of info. I have zero Nicki albums and will continue to have zero. What do you mean stans wanna give her that title of most chart entries? Billboard said it themselves :lol: I don't check for Nicki that hard to know more than a third of that is features. You said her career is based off being a feature. If you said only 1 third is her being a feature that's only around 33%. That wouldn't make her career based off being a feature :) Who cares about Lauryn. Her career died after one album and it ain't coming back anytime soon. You'll stick to originals and newbies? You say Nicki isn't original but is Iggy? Yeah you know the one who raps like she black but talks like she was Steve Irwin the crocodile hunter's wife

:lol: I know ain't nothing I said was a lie. Hell so far all of Iggy's hits have had features on them and he wants to talk about Iggy who even after all the features still can't get a Gold album after almost 6 months :)

That's not something to say as a proud thing when we're discussing artists, if you're admitting to not doing re-search to know what your talking about your kinda saying how much your opinion on the matter is worth, but OK. :) Yea but a stan also defends their fave to no end and sees nothing wrong with them and blindly follows, and Bey stans prove you don't have to always have the music to be 1. Just like Billboard said Bey is the highest grossing black artist of all time, they arent credible with their "all time" announcements anymore, Im making fun of the stans for agreeing to that technicality (same way I make fun of the Bey fans/stans that do). Um Joe, I meant 75% of her career, the one third was a phone typo, do we have to pretend you & others here havent had those? :). OFCOURSE "Who cares about Lauryn" because she shut you down with that bullshit lie you been sticking to from Nicki's fans, so yes "who cares about Lauryn" :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao: !!! and you can talk smack about Lauryn & her career all you want at the end of the day her 1 solo album outweigh's Nicki's entire existance and always will :coffee: . Bottomline, Im right, Lauryn IS the 1st LOFL. RIGHT shame on Iggy for being a  foriegner who has a accent but her performance voice sounds black, You're right, she's the 1st artist EVER to do that........if we forget about Joss Stone....and Rick Astley.....and Lisa Stansfield....so much for you being right I guess. 

HOLD UP, "all those hits" & "All those features", boy you JUST learned it was 2, so make up your mind is it 1 hit or 8 hits? It's no shame if she's a singles artist, she's already accomplished a ton in her 1st era through them. At least she has "all those hit's" How many does Nicki have from her new album on the hot 100 top 10 right now? :)

What's that singer doing with those rappers and the titles about rap? :lmao: 

tumblr_lrdvgq28bQ1r32ovlo1_400.jpg