Suge Knight shot......At Chris Brown VMA pre-party

jarrylf

Shots rang out at 1OAK nightclub in West Hollywood at around 1:30 AM Sunday ... and Suge Knight was shot twice and taken to the hospital by ambulance where he was rushed into surgery ... eyewitnesses and Suge's family tell TMZ.

A source close to Suge tells us ... he was shot in the stomach and arm and apparently in other places as well.

Tyson Beckford, Robert Ri'chard and Apple de Ap all tell TMZ ... they were inside the pre-VMA party hosted by Chris Brown when they heard 4 shots ring out inside the club. 

Suge walked out on his own power ... a cop spotted him and walked the rap mogul to the police car where Suge sat. Suge was then put in an ambulance and taken to a local hospital.

We do not know the seriousness of Suge's injuries. Multiple sources now tell us Suge was one of 3 people who were shot. At least 1 is in critical condition. Sheriff's deputies had guns drawn as clubgoers exited with their hands in the air right after the shooting.

The night started with tension. An hour-and-a-half before the shots, Game came to the club and he and his buddies got into an altercation with security guards ... there was a full-on fight.  Game tried to get in, was denied and left, but his buddies stayed behind. We do not know if they were involved in the altercation.

MTV wanted to make it clear ... it wasn't their party ... it's was Chris Brown's.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/08/24/suge-knight-shot-stabbed-one-oak-outside-club-ambulance-hospital/#ixzz3BS6XYhjo

UPDATE: Cops Focusing on Gang Rivalry as Motive

Cops are focusing on beef between gang members that triggered the nightclub shooting that landed Suge Knight in an ICU with multiple bullet wounds ... law enforcement sources tell TMZ.

We're told cops are interested in a common denominator with Chris Brown, Suge and Game -- Bloods affiliation.

Eyewitnesses tell us Brown was throwing up gang signs before the shooting inside 1OAK early Sunday and he was performing with a red bandana -- the Bloods' moniker.

Game -- who got in a fight outside 1OAK before the shooting because they wouldn't let him in -- is a known and proud member of the Bloods.  His album is called Blood Money.

As for Suge ... one of the most notorious things about him is his Bloods affiliation.

And we know ... cops are interested in this -- there were several known gang bangers surrounding Chris at the time of the shooting.

This could all be problematic for Brown .... He's still on probation in the Rihanna beating case, and hanging with gang members and throwing gang signs is not going to impress the judge.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/08/24/suge-knight-vma-shooting-chris-brown-game-bloods/#ixzz3BS74XtXJ

What the fuck is wrong with this moron?! My god! :mellow:

Whats funny is all the supporters like Wendy saying "Jail will change him, it'll show him to make better decisions", I kinda almost saw it....but what does he do when he gets out, affiliates himself (PUBLICALLY!) with a gang.......soooooooooooooooooooooooooo smart he is. Like I can see affiliating yourself with them during jail, or before he went in for protection while he was in there, but if he's with them for life, he should've been smart enought (oops, that's expecting too much) to keep that out of his public image, it should've been like a "rumor" or "secret" or private business.

I'm surprise Chris doesn't have any kids...

Just to list something Chris would do that would surprise me 

TRUE LOL :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  Im surprised he doesn't have Future's reputation :lmao:

• Upvote 1

Whats funny is all the supporters like Wendy saying "Jail will change him, it'll show him to make better decisions", I kinda almost saw it....but what does he do when he gets out, affiliates himself (PUBLICALLY!) with a gang.......soooooooooooooooooooooooooo smart he is. Like I can see affiliating yourself with them during jail, or before he went in for protection while he was in there, but if he's with them for life, he should've been smart enought (oops, that's expecting too much) to keep that out of his public image, it should've been like a "rumor" or "secret" or private business.

TRUE LOL :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  Im surprised he doesn't have Future's reputation :lmao:

Is Chris Brown auditioning for Orange is the New Black? 

Better yet... :sigh:Brown... is the New Orange 

He is about as beyond defense as any can reasonably be. Every chance he gets, he fucks it up. Not the press, not people "baiting" him, not his past, none of that, it's him. He is a grown ass man who is capable of making his own decisions and he incessantly goes down the wrong road every. single. time. It's above and beyond ridiculous at this point. Lock him up and leave him, and start ACTUALLY blacklisting him.

He is about as beyond defense as any can reasonably be. Every chance he gets, he fucks it up. Not the press, not people "baiting" him, not his past, none of that, it's him. He is a grown ass man who is capable of making his own decisions and he incessantly goes down the wrong road every. single. time. It's above and beyond ridiculous at this point. Lock him up and leave him, and start ACTUALLY blacklisting him.

Girl if I weren't out of likes. and you knw whats ridiculous, its like every single time he does something worst or gets in trouble for something new, his ass actually somehow from my view seems to get more support and more fans, like why aren't people getting this, are people thinking if more people support him he'll do better? That's not going so well.

Girl if I weren't out of likes. and you knw whats ridiculous, its like every single time he does something worst or gets in trouble for something new, his ass actually somehow from my view seems to get more support and more fans, like why aren't people getting this, are people thinking if more people support him he'll do better? That's not going so well.

I think that's why people do, and the fact that they want to show support to black artists since there are so few in the public eye. However, this is becoming enabling as opposed to support. He's one of those that probably will never learn his lesson. He hasn't shown much to any improvement since the blow up with him and Rihanna. He's only progressively become worse. I'm sure there are better men, actually better artists, who deserve his fame much more than him. Find them and boost them up to replace him. He doesn't deserve it at all.

I think that's why people do, and the fact that they want to show support to black artists since there are so few in the public eye. However, this is becoming enabling as opposed to support. He's one of those that probably will never learn his lesson. He hasn't shown much to any improvement since the blow up with him and Rihanna. He's only progressively become worse. I'm sure there are better men, actually better artists, who deserve his fame much more than him. Find them and boost them up to replace him. He doesn't deserve it at all.

YAAAAAAAAAAAS That's so why I don't go for that whole "we black people have to support black musicians", I like that in theory because it's hard to get to the top, but, not all black artists are worth "automatic" support based on skin color, Theres black artists who are SHIT as human beings (along with artistry), and other colors, people gotta get out of the "SUPPORT OUR OWN MOST", and just support the artists who are doing good music and arent being shitty human beings and create danger for themselves & others.That's all I require to be a fan of them (along with good music), not your skin color, cause theirs shitty artists of every race and theres great artists of every race.

I think I'll go with MTV's word on that
MTV wanted to make it clear ... it wasn't their party ... it's was Chris Brown's.

and even if he was just the host (tho that hasn't at all been said officially by anyone in the media), his name being attached and being attached with gang affiliation still is a problem

I think I'll go with MTV's word on that

and even if he was just the host (tho that hasn't at all been said officially by anyone in the media), his name being attached and being attached with gang affiliation still is a problem

I don't care what you think.  I'm stating what I know. Wouldn't be the first time the media got something wrong.