Kelly Rowland as Donna Summer?

Bailey

Yes i've heard about this before and I know she can pull it off and she's actually not bad at acting. I wonder if this is the project Jamie Foxx was talking to her about when he was flirting with her at the Emmy or Oscar awards a few years ago when she had on that black and white dress

I'm for it, I'm 100% here for Mary playing 3 women. 1. Donna,

2.Gladys Knight (but Anika Noni Rose is my 2nd choice to play her)

268812995_640.jpg

3. Mary Wilson (but that wouldn't be a streth, Kelly & Mary's stories are pretty strongly similar in the roles they played in being in world famous girl groups)

6823528621_49854c6a90_z.jpg

I think she will be perfect for the role but the movie isn't going to focus on Donna Summer more on Neil Bogart the president of her record company Casablanca Records that was the home of some of the biggest disco acts back in the 70's Justin Timberlake will be playing him  I wonder who will play The Village People they suppose to be in this movie too

Straight to DVD if Kelly Rowland stars in it :coffee: or box office flop Bc:

1) no one currs for Donna Summers

2) No one currs for Kelly Rowland

:mellow::umm: I know you like to be a nuisance for your own obnoxious lolz, but can you leave the legends out of this, please? Thanks. 

Straight to DVD if Kelly Rowland stars in it :coffee: or box office flop Bc:

1) no one currs for Donna Summers

2) No one currs for Kelly Rowland

Game you sound stupid. No one cared for Lena Horn but Janet was about to do the movie and we were all over it. Sit  :fail:

She's a horrid actor. Probably the same acting coach as Beyonce's

boy stfu she's not a horrid actress at all. Your ass is just a hater as always. She's nowhere near as bad as Beyonce. Not only has she done movies but she's done tv shows too and did good. We get it you don't like Kelly but stfu with all the negativity. Doesn't matter if she's had hit movies or not or whether somebody wants to see her. Doesn't mean her acting's bad. Jill Scott does just fine in acting but nobody checks for her either. If anybody's seen "Think Like A Man" they know she's not a horrible actress. Y'all be acting like she was given potential award winning roles and did horrible at it. 

• Upvote 1

Game you sound stupid. No one cared for Lena Horn but Janet was about to do the movie and we were all over it. Sit  :fail:

boy stfu she's not a horrid actress at all. Your ass is just a hater as always. She's nowhere near as bad as Beyonce. Not only has she done movies but she's done tv shows too and did good. We get it you don't like Kelly but stfu with all the negativity. Doesn't matter if she's had hit movies or not or whether somebody wants to see her. Doesn't mean her acting's bad. Jill Scott does just fine in acting but nobody checks for her either. If anybody's seen "Think Like A Man" they know she's not a horrible actress. Y'all be acting like she was given potential award winning roles and did horrible at it. 

1) Where that movie at? #BadExample #YouFail 

2) Janet is actually an award winning actress... Kelly Rowland? 0 Awards

3) I'm not sure why you mention legends and awesome artists like Janet Jackson & Jill Scott but BOTH have won awards based off their acting.. Kelly Rowland has ZERO... ZERO

4) Think Like A Man is not my type of movie.. and now that I know Kelly Rowland is in it.. I wouldn't watch it if they were giving it away for free 

:umm:

1) Where that movie at? #BadExample #YouFail 

2) Janet is actually an award winning actress... Kelly Rowland? 0 Awards

3) I'm not sure why you mention legends and awesome artists like Janet Jackson & Jill Scott but BOTH have won awards based off their acting.. Kelly Rowland has ZERO... ZERO

4) Think Like A Man is not my type of movie.. and now that I know Kelly Rowland is in it.. I wouldn't watch it if they were giving it away for free 

:umm:

1. The movie ain't here cause Janet left it dummy and that ain't even the point so stop trying to act like you don't know. The point is nobody cared for Lena but Janet was gonna do the movie. Same way you said nobody cared for Donna. Let's not

2. What does that have to do with Kelly not being a bad actress like you claim? Nothing :umm:

3. Jill Scott is not no damn Legend and as I said before she's a good actress but still nobody checks for her. Bye! :wave:

4. It ain't my type of movie but it's one of those movies that I just happened to see on dvd or tv something like that. No one cares if you'll watch her or not. I wouldn't watch someone I don't care for either. I'm sure you watch Justin's horrible acting with his whiny squeeky voice. In case you haven't noticed he's not such a big box office draw himself :)

Why would you even post that old ass BET movie? :lol: That was one of Kelly's first ventures. I wouldn't even watch a BET movie period. They look cheap as fuck with horrible scripts

1. The movie ain't here cause Janet left it dummy and that ain't even the point so stop trying to act like you don't know. The point is nobody cared for Lena but Janet was gonna do the movie. Same way you said nobody cared for Donna. Let's not

2. What does that have to do with Kelly not being a bad actress like you claim? Nothing :umm:

3. Jill Scott is not no damn Legend and as I said before she's a good actress but still nobody checks for her. Bye! :wave:

4. It ain't my type of movie but it's one of those movies that I just happened to see on dvd or tv something like that. No one cares if you'll watch her or not. I wouldn't watch someone I don't care for either. I'm sure you watch Justin's horrible acting with his whiny squeeky voice. In case you haven't noticed he's not such a big box office draw himself :)

Why would you even post that old ass BET movie? :lol: That was one of Kelly's first ventures. I wouldn't even watch a BET movie period. They look cheap as fuck with horrible scripts

1. Janet didn't leave it... Janet was denied access to it thanks to her legendary Superbowl performance

2. Umm you're the one that mentioned the legendary Penny from Good Times... I'm just pointing out your illogic.. Janet is an award winning actress who is taken seriously in Hollywood.. Kelly is a shadow of Beyonce.

3. I didn't call Jill a legend but she makes better music than that Shadow you stan for #FACT... And Jill has also won awards for her acting.. Where's Kelly? Oh.. that's right.. she can't act her way out of Beyonce's shadow

4. I don't care how you seen it.. You seen it... period.. Funny how you claim you wouldn't watch someone you didn't care for but weren't you the member who watch Beyonce's co-tour? Oh you like Jay-Z.... Gotcha :) 

5. It was an example at her limitless roles in film.. I had to do some digging for her only blockbuster (s)hit 

Not that I'm really here for Kelly's acting (she hasn't impressed me but she's not necissarily horrible) but tho The Seat Filler is her only leading role, her most successful film & role is still...

OH shit I did see her in that....if you aim low...well :whistle:   how's Cali treating you Jarrylf?

1. Janet didn't leave it... Janet was denied access to it thanks to her legendary Superbowl performance

2. Umm you're the one that mentioned the legendary Penny from Good Times... I'm just pointing out your illogic.. Janet is an award winning actress who is taken seriously in Hollywood.. Kelly is a shadow of Beyonce.

3. I didn't call Jill a legend but she makes better music than that Shadow you stan for #FACT... And Jill has also won awards for her acting.. Where's Kelly? Oh.. that's right.. she can't act her way out of Beyonce's shadow

4. I don't care how you seen it.. You seen it... period.. Funny how you claim you wouldn't watch someone you didn't care for but weren't you the member who watch Beyonce's co-tour? Oh you like Jay-Z.... Gotcha :) 

5. It was an example at her limitless roles in film.. I had to do some digging for her only blockbuster (s)hit 

1. Janet wasn't denied shit. Lena said she didn't want Janet doing it so Janet dropped out of it dummy and the producers said if Janet ain't doing it we ain't fuckin' wit it either and they dropped it smart guy.

2. none of that has anything to do with what I said. Stay focused :sigh:

3. that has nothing to do with Kelly being a so-called bad actress by you. You fail once again :fail:

4. wtf are you talking about? You're acting mental now trying to twist it as if I said I wouldn't watch a Kelly movie :wacko: There are plenty of movies that aren't my type but I end up watching them every now and then wtf :umm: We're talking movies and your unfocused ass is bringing up a flop HBO tour special that I watched short segments of. You wanna discuss that shit again go to the thread and read my responses to the same stuff you said then that you're repeating now. Going in circles are we? Stay focused on movies and acting like this thread is about.

5. You could've found something better. You tried to choose the worst you could find and even then her acting wasn't bad at all. The movie is cheap and corny just like the script. If Jarryl found Freddy vs Jason which i'm sure you've seen before then i'm sure you could've found it just as easily as he could :)

1. Janet wasn't denied shit. Lena said she didn't want Janet doing it so Janet dropped out of it dummy and the producers said if Janet ain't doing it we ain't fuckin' wit it either and they dropped it smart guy.

2. none of that has anything to do with what I said. Stay focused :sigh:

3. that has nothing to do with Kelly being a so-called bad actress by you. You fail once again :fail:

4. wtf are you talking about? You're acting mental now trying to twist it as if I said I wouldn't watch a Kelly movie :wacko: There are plenty of movies that aren't my type but I end up watching them every now and then wtf :umm: We're talking movies and your unfocused ass is bringing up a flop HBO tour special that I watched short segments of. You wanna discuss that shit again go to the thread and read my responses to the same stuff you said then that you're repeating now. Going in circles are we? Stay focused on movies and acting like this thread is about.

5. You could've found something better. You tried to choose the worst you could find and even then her acting wasn't bad at all. The movie is cheap and corny just like the script. If Jarryl found Freddy vs Jason which i'm sure you've seen before then i'm sure you could've found it just as easily as he could :)

1. You just contradicted yourself.. You just admitted that Lena Horne's Family denied Janet Jackson. 

2. And

3. I was replying to the direct quote and not the original post

4. I didn't say that :blink: And I don't care about your taste in movies.. The point is you seen this movie and somehow enjoyed Kelly's shit acting.. Mind you, no nominations.. no awards for any of her "parts" 

5. There's not a lot to choose from where she's the lead actor Joe :umm: This is her first shit role riding solo