Jon Stewart Schools Bill O'Reilly on White Privilege

jarrylf

Jon just dragged him throughout this whole interview, yet so calm and collected....while Bill clearly got a lil hot & bothered. I love that Jon completely GETS IT, and that minorites aren't asking for  excuses so much as just a understanding that our come up is different than most white males.

• Upvote 1

Ah!

In conclusion they both agreed that white privilege is a factor :lol:

RIGHT!?! Jon got it out of him lol, that was great how they had to agree on "a factor" lol.

This is why Stewart is one of the best.

He SO is....I don't want him to ever leave lol. I love Bill Maher, Colbert, & John Oliver (tho I havent seen his show), but I'd put them all asside for Jon...he's just so great. :wub:

• Upvote 1

He SO is....I don't want him to ever leave lol. I love Bill Maher, Colbert, & John Oliver (tho I havent seen his show), but I'd put them all asside for Jon...he's just so great. :wub:

Yes! Every word of this! I've seen John Oliver's new show and you can tell that Stewart taught him very well. All brilliant and hilarious men, but Stewart is the best of them all. :wub: