Slaylor Swift Makes History And Shows The Girls How It's Done, Again

jarrylf

Shit I wanna know what edition that song was on, I bought the standard and deluxe edition and all I got was the DVD with it, no Let Me Know, I had to download that song from Janetmedia! :umm:

AHA! It wasn't on the Deluxe edition (just the DVD was) Let Me Know is only on the U.K. & Japan deluxe version.

Shit I wanna know what edition that song was on, I bought the standard and deluxe edition and all I got was the DVD with it, no Let Me Know, I had to download that song from Janetmedia! :umm:

AHA! It wasn't on the Deluxe edition (just the DVD was) Let Me Know is only on the U.K. & Japan deluxe version.

Yeah I had to download it too. I bought multiple copies anyway so I feel I earned the right to lol

• Upvote 1

SHE.IS.SHITTING

Taylor Swift's 'Shake It Off' Returns to No. 1 on Hot 100 Plus, four more songs debut from her new No. 1 Billboard 200 album '1989,' including 'Blank Space,' which enters atop Digital Songs.

Taylor Swift-mania extends to the Billboard Hot 100, where "Shake It Off" rebounds 2-1 for a third total week on top. The song debuted at No. 1 on Sept. 6 and led again in its second week before spending the next eight weeks at No. 2, until this week.

"Shake," released on Big Machine Records, dethrones the song that kept it at the runner-up slot in between its No. 1 ranks: Meghan Trainor's "All About That Bass," which dips to No. 2 after eight weeks at the summit.

With Swift already making headline news thanks to the debut of parent album1989 atop the Billboard 200 with 1.287 million copies sold, according to Nielsen SoundScan, and with Wednesday the day that the sales/airplay/streaming-based Hot 100 is compiled, let's take our weekly look at the numbers behind the top 10 and more.

With its third week at No. 1 on the Hot 100, "Shake" equals her longest reign. Her sole prior leader, "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together," led for three (also nonconsecutive) weeks in 2012.

While eight weeks in between No. 1 is lengthy, it falls just shy of the record for the longest wait a song has endured before returning to the top of the Hot 100. Last year, Miley Cyrus' "Wrecking Ball" spent two weeks at No. 1 following the arrival of its official (now-legendary) video. After ranking between Nos. 2 and 3 the nextnine weeks, it returned for a third and final frame at No. 1 after a parody clip (with the song's original audio) by YouTuber Stephen Kardynal went viral.

"Shake" reclaims the Hot 100's summit with a 1 percent gain in overall points, while "Bass" drops by 9 percent. "Shake" leads Radio Songs for a fourth week (136 million in audience, down 5 percent, according to Nielsen BDS); holds at its No. 2 peak on Streaming Songs (10.8 million U.S. streams, down 3 percent); and leads the subscription services-based On-Demand Songs chart for a sixth week (3.5 million, down 5 percent).

("Shake" falls off Digital Songs, which it topped for four weeks, from No. 15. Its slide is owed to iTunes customers who bought "Shake" and completed their purchases of 1989. Essentially, consumers who completed the album were returning "Shake," translating to its sales chart slip. For the purposes of the Hot 100, however, aggregate sales contribute to the song's overall point total.)

More Swift news: second 1989 single "Blank Space" enters the Hot 100 at No. 18. Largely fueling its arrival, it debuts at No. 1 on Digital Songs with 155,000 downloads sold. Swift scores her ninth Digital Songs No. 1, tying her with Eminem for the third-most leaders all-time. Rihanna leads with 13, followed by Katy Perry (10). With all nine of Swift's Digital Songs No. 1s having debuted at the pinnacle, she also passes Rihanna (8) for the most No. 1 debuts in the chart's history. (As with "Shake," the 155,000 sold for "Space" is impacted by upgrades to completed copies of 1989 on iTunes. Again, aggregate sales factor into the song's Hot 100 rank.)

Radio also contributes to the launch of "Space," as it debuts on Pop Songs at No. 29 and Adult Pop Songs at No. 36. It's likely to enter the Radio Songs chart next week, as it just misses this week's list with a 302 percent increase to 25 million in audience.

Even more Swift news: In addition to "Space" at No. 18, three other 1989 tracks enter the Hot 100. "Style" debuts at No. 60, followed by "Wildest Dreams" (No. 76) and "Bad Blood" (No. 80). With her four debuts, Swift ups her count to 66 career Hot 100 hits. (1989's "Out of the Woods" and "Welcome to New York" previously debuted, peaking at Nos. 18 and 48, respectively; "New York" drops to No. 69 in its second week.)

Swift, thus, moves closer to Aretha Franklin's record for the most Hot 100 visits by a woman: 73
http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/6304579/taylor-swift-shake-it-off-returns-no-1-hot-100

in one week :umm:

bc..Adele, Janet, Beyonce, Ashanti.. Yes Ashanti

Yea Im positive that's what he meant cause...Adele alone.. :umm:, but yea I know she came for that record (don't know if she broke it or matched it or came 2nd to it, but she came for it regardless) with Red.