SHADEFEST BETWEEN 3 QUEENS! Chris Brown vs. Adrianne Bailon & Tamar Braxton

jarrylf

Chris Brown just went off in a rage against 2 women ... which calls into question his shrink's glowing anger management report ... calling one a "trout mouth ass bitch."

"The Real" co-hosts Tamar Braxton and Adrienne Bailon talked trash about Chris on today's show, saying Karrueche Tran puts up with Chris' alleged cheating because she and her friends love the fame. 

Chris just went crazy on Instagram ... after using the fish comment about Adrienne, he said, "Won't u the same bitch that was f***ing wit married men?"

But that wasn't it. Chris then said, "Last time u was important n****s was riding spinners and wearing 6x tall Ts," adding, "You the same bitch having threesomes like the rest of these hoes."

But then he turned to Tamar, calling her a "Muppet face ass." He goes on, "You take the role of the ugly sister," adding, "Dat plastic surgery f***ed yo face up."

Chris also posted a video in which he made it clear ... he doesn't have a "chill button." 

Tell that one to the judge next time you have an anger management update.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/11/03/adrienne-bailon-chris-brown-fight-instagram-karrueche/#ixzz3I3zYBgmv

Chris's whole post:
“BRING THAT ASS HERE BOY” ADRIENNE BAILON…. You ole trout mouth ass bitch. U tried it. Won’t u the same bitch that was fucking wit married men? U also was keeping up with the Kardashians! U can’t talk about relationship goals when u don’t even have life goals. Ain’t you a cheetah girl? Last time u was important niggas was riding spinners and wearing 6x talk Ts. You the same bitch having threesomes like the rest of these hoes. U tried it too Tamara Braxton. U take the role of the ugly sister. It’s always the people wit no career that talk all the shit. Dat plastic surgery fucked yo face up. Bitch look like she always saying “huh”? Muppet face ass! #basicbitchproblems #thotiannas I don’t even need a photo for Tamar, that bitch is beat in every photo! #icanmakeabrokebitchrichbutidontfuckwitbrokebitches

Tamar's responce

1779316_10153345642957846_25559175521156

Adrienne's responce:
1907968_10153345644327846_49225626343494

Neither of them are relevant. Chris may have a checkered past but if you're gonna be shady and "cute" expect cute right back. Chris read them for filth :coffee:

I think he's even better than Rihanna :umm:

But how is the #1 show in their timeslot not make them relelvant? Plus Tamar has the music on the radio and 2 other shows that are hit's, Im not getting how she's not? And really they werent being shady they were being honest, the conversation was about friends who continuously go back to the same guy who doesn't treat them right, and they were right to include Chris and Touchy or whoever that girl is lol, And he has every right to be offended, but he did the most, he acted like they went on about how he's a psychotic moronic woman beater. :coffee:

You just did entirely too much falseness with that part :umm:

People get on my nerves with hastags like these. Making full-on sentences instead of a short phrase like they're supposed to do.

I don't really care about the beef/drama. Brown irritates me, I haven't cared for Bailon since Cheetah Girls, and I only like Tamar's music.

• Upvote 1

I like Tamar & Adrianne's responses, they clocked and kept it messy casual lol.

Well Adrianne really can't come for Chris cause she was known to get around and no one really knows her like that...well not the general public but Tamar...yeah everybody knows who she is. She can come for him and she gathered him with her last tweet although he did get her about the surgery

Well Adrianne really can't come for Chris cause she was known to get around and no one really knows her like that...well not the general public but Tamar...yeah everybody knows who she is. She can come for him and she gathered him with her last tweet although he did get her about the surgery

That is all true, but I wish if he was gonna come for Tamar he'd be more original than the "muppet" joke I been hearing and seeing since BFV 1st aired lol. Like come with somethin more creative.

Always so charming and eloquent...

Could we expect anything less?

That is all true, but I wish if he was gonna come for Tamar he'd be more original than the "muppet" joke I been hearing and seeing since BFV 1st aired lol. Like come with somethin more creative.

Could we expect anything less? 

Yeah I've only heard K. Michelle call Tamar muppet so I thought that's where he got it from. For him to call her the ugly sister which she's definitely not. I don't find him in anyway attractive before or after Rihanna. IDK what people see in him other than he's a star to think he's hot. If he were a non celebrity and he tried hitting on me he'd get DENIED. Not a chance in hell. I've been with much better looking and hell that Chris with his professional make-up on. Just cause you light-skinned and can dance don't make you hot in my books.

Between this and that Tyga/Drake tweet, I'm thoroughly entertained.

What's goin on between those two?

Yeah I've only heard K. Michelle call Tamar muppet so I thought that's where he got it from. For him to call her the ugly sister which she's definitely not. I don't find him in anyway attractive before or after Rihanna. IDK what people see in him other than he's a star to think he's hot. If he were a non celebrity and he tried hitting on me he'd get DENIED. Not a chance in hell. I've been with much better looking and hell that Chris with his professional make-up on. Just cause you light-skinned and can dance don't make you hot in my books.

What's goin on between those two?

Joe, we are so eye to eye on that, he seemed to "pretty boy who wants to be hard but is a bitch" before & after the Rihanna incident lol. He's too into himself. But yea he snortin that serious shit if he thinks she's "the ugly sister". He's a fool

Joe, we are so eye to eye on that, he seemed to "prettydecent looking boy who wants to be hard but is a bitch" before & after the Rihanna incident lol. He's too into himself. But yea he snortin that serious shit if he thinks she's "the ugly sister". He's a fool

See this is where y'all be gettin' me lol. He's nowhere near pretty. His fame might have him thinking that but no sir. Bow Wow looks better than him IDC how short Bow Wow is lol. Bow Wow's lil dick ass has always been good looking

They were wrong. Doesnt justify his response but they were wrong to say something like that. Can you imagine what Tamars response would be if Chris had said something on National television about her marriage or had said that she married Vince for his money?

His response made him look like ass though too. He could have given a more biting response and still come out the victor. A lil comment like 'i see toni braxtons shadow over trying to throw shade' would have shut tamar's mouth up real fast.

See this is where y'all be gettin' me lol. He's nowhere near pretty. His fame might have him thinking that but no sir. Bow Wow looks better than him IDC how short Bow Wow is lol. Bow Wow's lil dick ass has always been good looking

Well tho Im not attracted to him, because of his looks and features he's known (or was anyway) as a pretty boy, I agree fully that Bow Wow is more attractive by ALOT, but Chris is more "pretty" in the traditional sense.

They were wrong. Doesnt justify his response but they were wrong to say something like that. Can you imagine what Tamars response would be if Chris had said something on National television about her marriage or had said that she married Vince for his money?

His response made him look like ass though too. He could have given a more biting response and still come out the victor. A lil comment like 'i see toni braxtons shadow over trying to throw shade' would have shut tamar's mouth up real fast.

Eh but it's hot topics so he should be use to it. It's like getting upset at Wendy, they just doing they job and makin them coints.

Agree with every word, and about that last part about what he should've said......THAT IS FUNNY AND WOULD'VE SLAYED ME & HER lol.

• Upvote 1

Eh but it's hot topics so he should be use to it. It's like getting upset at Wendy, they just doing they job and makin them coints.

Agree with every word, and about that last part about what he should've said......THAT IS FUNNY AND WOULD'VE SLAYED ME & HER lol.

you quoted me but didn't say anything lol

• Upvote 1