Midterm Election 2014  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Are you voting tomorrow?

• Yes!
    • No!
    • Already mailed in my ballot
    • I'm not an American citizen
    • There's an election?

All in all that's the problem with both parties. Democrats are over sensitive but don't put the money where their mouths are pussies who can talk a good talk but won't back it up. And then ofcourse we have the republicans, the babys, the proud of ignorance, the proud of arrested development, the "if we're the loudest nobody will care how ignorant we are and how much we're hurting them, they'll just give us what we want", the me-me-me-ME, the bullies. 

We reallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly do need a change, whether it's Democrats balling the hell up and actually standing up for what they believe in and recognize YOU CAN'T REASON WITH STUPID, So try, but when you see it's not going anywhere, MOVE ON and don't give a fuck about their bitching and crying about it because we do have the smarter party, we do represent science, evolution, equality for all, different cultures, different genders, different sexualities, and biggest of all different age groups, while the other party is mostly looking out for the old white males above all..........we gotta do better, I have faith we will, I have faith there will come a time where we will feel our balls, and shout down those morons and put them into their places, and take this country back....but what worries me is I don't know how far away that is....I do think Hillary will bring in a whole new change, ou because I personally think more people will take her more seriously than they take Obama, for various and probably obvious reasons (besides the race, but not saying that's not a part in it)

Honey they hated Hillary  and with a strong Repbulican base now, they will roast her....Im telling this is not good news for years to come, I mean you're right, we have all the brains on our end, and no fucking balls, that is the rebuke of the president, I thought tonight what if he were less ideological intellectual but a power driven fighter that smartly fights from his passions. I think tonight was a lack of us getting the job done, and a lot of folks out here not seeing just how divided we really are, the groups you named are very different in belief systems.....chile don't let the president need to replace a Supreme court justice, like Ruth, shes a democrat with liberal leanings, after this, Obama won't be able to make any major moves requiring congressional approval.

The problem with Democrats (in this election anyway) too is the need to recruit new democrats over reminding the democrats who want to act dumb or legitimately are and think things have gone worst that so many things like Jobs and healthcare got better. Instead most of the Democrats that lost this ran on "I'm not like Obama, I'm like you", "I like guns too", and just all this fake and phony and embarassing shit to try to scurry up votes from Republicans or independants, instead of appealing to the fucking DEMOCRATS!!! The fuck is wrong with some of these bitches? CLAY AIKEN............my opinion of him is pretty low on how much he tried to distance himself from the President, he deserves to be shaded and made fun of for this for a good while

Honey they hated Hillary  and with a strong Repbulican base now, they will roast her....Im telling this is not good news for years to come, I mean you're right, we have all the brains on our end, and no fucking balls, that is the rebuke of the president, I thought tonight what if he were less ideological intellectual but a power driven fighter that smartly fights from his passions. I think tonight was a lack of us getting the job done, and a lot of folks out here not seeing just how divided we really are, the groups you named are very different in belief systems.....chile don't let the president need to replace a Supreme court justice, like Ruth, shes a democrat with liberal leanings, after this, Obama won't be able to make any major moves requiring congressional approval.

Oh I know how they use to feel about her....until Barack won. Remember it wasn't that long ago where it was everywhere Republicans saying "Hillary would've been better". That's why I think it'll be easier when she wins, Im pretty sure she will, I mean, who the hell else? I can barely think of other people to run against her on both the Democratic & Republican sides but theres only a hand full I see being as big of names as her in the race, and even then I see her being bigger personally.

Im just over all this right now lol, I try not to talk too much about politics because it's SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much wrong, with the politicians and the people, theres so much disconnect, so much...just wrong, it's really frustrating to me, like seriously even discussing it here is bringing on a headache lol, I just don't like to go to in my head with "WHAT IS WRONG WITH DUMBASSES!"......it's tiring lol

This fuckin' country :sigh:

Amendment 1 passed in Tennessee. I'm not surprised, but I'm pissed off. Lame ass Democrats not getting out and doing a damn thing for what they believe. I'm so sick of this place. If they want to let these moronic Republicans take them back to the '50s then they can be my guests. I'm sure as hell not sticking around for it much longer.

The country is still divided.  I haven't been following that much of the election, but you can tell just by the numbers how divided the country is.  I don't even wanna know how things are going to be for the next 2 years now that the Repubs have control of both the House and Senate.

il3DaSQfrqZyd.gif

Can they get rid of Obamacare? Is that something they would do now that they have power? Or can Obama put his foot down in a veto? Tbh I'm somewhat glad the democrats got lazy. Now they'll realise why they need to get their ass to the booths and in 2016 they'll all hopefully go and vote. The republicans obviously learnt from their mistakes when Obama got re-elected. Now maybe the democrats can learn from theirs. 

Can they get rid of Obamacare? Is that something they would do now that they have power? Or can Obama put his foot down in a veto? Tbh I'm somewhat glad the democrats got lazy. Now they'll realise why they need to get their ass to the booths and in 2016 they'll all hopefully go and vote. The republicans obviously learnt from their mistakes when Obama got re-elected. Now maybe the democrats can learn from theirs. 

Obama will most likely veto any Obamacare repeal.

Obama will most likely veto any Obamacare repeal.

I watched coverage last night and some today, and boy  I cannot tell you I have ever seen professional journalists actually gloat on live air :mellow: but after last night I know whose Republican and who aint, the Democrats are the ones with very little to say...that blow out left them speechless

They've been trying constantly even when they had the majority before. I can't see it getting repealed now. 

They've been trying constantly even when they had the majority before. I can't see it getting repealed now. 

Its law he has the power of veto, nothing that crosses his desk is something he must sign, if anything the Supreme Court ruling on it dealt the fatal blow, they dont like it, and we still dont know how affect Obamacare is, but its here and getting rid of it is gonna be a bitch, do they want to waste some of that capital on Obamacare? Dont we have more important issues?

Its law he has the power of veto, nothing that crosses his desk is something he must sign, if anything the Supreme Court ruling on it dealt the fatal blow, they dont like it, and we still dont know how affect Obamacare is, but its here and getting rid of it is gonna be a bitch, do they want to waste some of that capital on Obamacare? Dont we have more important issues?

We do, but that doesn't mean they won't attempt it. They did nothing despite having the same issues as before, what's gonna change now?

We do, but that doesn't mean they won't attempt it. They did nothing despite having the same issues as before, what's gonna change now?

Knowing what the electorate voted them in for, our country is so divided very few races were not nearly 40ish to 50ish, so closely divided on the issues.

This could be good in a strange to help Hillary.. I'm sure he will do a lot through executive order and than the republicans will have their daily panic attacks..I'm sure they will say something stupid that can be used during the elections for 2016

He'll do something for immigration

Climate Change

Education 

infrastructure..

And pretty much veto and dumb bill that comes across his desk.. 

10006213_927192520643162_182693116662572

we have several issues or more in the U.S. namely we are divided on our beliefs of what our nation should be like. One poll that stands out is most Americans belief our nation is going in the wrong direction. While jobs have been added, those jobs are not paying well for most, and the increases in the stock market are seen by the wealthy few, corporations are not in the business of putting up good paying jobs, if anything its about paying the least amount while demanding the most work.

As for this last voting cycle, a huge problem is those that lean Republican will go out and vote in midterm elections, Democrats, young and old are not usually involved in primaries nor midterm elections, give us a national election and we will come out then, if we love the candidate, such was the case with President Obama.