JANET THANKS US!!!!! GAME'S RUMOR HE HEARD FROM GAME IS TRUE!

jarrylf

That was how long ago :rolleyes:

We want current news, not info from 6 months back. That doesn't count.

:umm:

:blink: how does it NOT count if it's the latest news we have :umm:

THANK YOU, also, since Janet put the "FROM MY LIPS" out, allllllllllll sources accross the board have not only quieted down but in many cases like Ian & Bobby Avila and a few others removed their posts about new album info, she doesn't want updates given, but with what we've been given this year, it's more than enough to respectfully conclude SHE'S COMING! Could be next week, could be next year, but it's happening, and that's all that matters.

That's what I said.. They mean nothing

Sounds like he knows since he's working with her

Yes.. Her engineer made up everything about Janet's traveling recording studio :blink:

I'm sorry.. I don't know when her work will be revealed but i made abet that it would be before Jan. 2 2015

That photo was from 2013

She's taking her time. Nothing wrong with that

:coffee:

Just to add on to that, remember we heard from reliable sources over seas as well (back before the meet n greet with fans on her birthday) before the sudden "change" that she talked to fans in Paris  for over a hour that she's really excited for this album and is working with all new producers from all over the world or something like that? Then a lil later fans met Wissam and he said she's coming back "sooner than later" whatever that means. And that Jimmy didn't just confirm knowing about an album, he and the Avila brothers said so too. Theres been A TON of new sources about this album, and all within these last 2 years, I didn't know who the hell Ian Cross was in 2012, but I sure as hell do now LOL

The 2nd time in 2 weeks. How much bussy is Game selling for information? Should I give mine up for a new single?

I along with another member from Janet-Xone which is now Janet.club already said Janet would get word of this and say something before Game even mentioned it lol. I tweeted Jimmy personally and he favorited it

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Coulda shoulda fuckin woulda

Janet please put out a real update so these thirsty fools can come down to reality :sigh:

We're the "fools" but you honestly think "Could" is the same as "Coulda"/Could've/Could have?......Could means we don't know yet which we don't,its a possibility. "Coulda" means the time already passed and somthing different COULD HAVE happened to change the outcome, like how you could've learned the difference between the context of the 2 before right now in front of everyone. #TheMoreYouKnow! We've had pleanty of updates this year, your denial doesn't change that :coffee:
  • Upvote 1

UM...................Vh1 shaded the fuck outta Janet with this video roundup of the competition..............WOW, they make it VERY clear who they wanted to win or who they thought should've won. Hell they don't even have her in the thumbnail for this video, but even the thumbnail is a indication to the lessor they thought/hoped it would be..........GOOD WORK AGAIN GUYS, I LOVE THIS! Let the fans & stans up lessor bitches asses stay mad & pressed that Janet is better than their faves, we did that, and they will deal. :coffee:

UM...................Vh1 shaded the fuck outta Janet with this video roundup of the competition..............WOW, they make it VERY clear who they wanted to win or who they thought should've won. Hell they don't even have her in the thumbnail for this video, but even the thumbnail is a indication to the lessor they thought/hoped it would be..........GOOD WORK AGAIN GUYS, I LOVE THIS! Let the fans & stans up lessor bitches asses stay mad & pressed that Janet is better than their faves, we did that, and they will deal. :coffee:

I think i'm gonna write them hoes

We're the "fools" but you honestly think "Could" is the same as "Coulda"/Could've/Could have?......Could means we don't know yet which we don't,its a possibility. "Coulda" means the time already passed and somthing different COULD HAVE happened to change the outcome, like how you could've learned the difference between the context of the 2 before right now in front of everyone. #TheMoreYouKnow! We've had pleanty of updates this year, your denial doesn't change that :coffee:

tumblr_ms0dctOvwZ1rsmr7jo1_500_zps4009f6

• Upvote 1

When all else fails resort to grammar check :lmao:

I don't believe for a second that you've never heard of the slang term "Shoulda Coulda Woulda"  :sigh:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=shoulda%20coulda%20woulda

No one likes a Uncle Tom :sigh:

When all else fails resort to grammar check :lmao:

I don't believe for a second that you've never heard of the slang term "Shoulda Coulda Woulda" :sigh:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=shoulda%20coulda%20woulda

No one likes a Uncle Tom :sigh:

The only thing that failed was you. You didn't disprove or shut down anything laid out with anything but denial and a phrase that makes no sense in this discussion.

How do you gather I never heard thr phrase when I just corrected your horrible use of it, that means I know it better than you do actually because your use implies should is the same as should've.:lmao:

And trust more people don't like people who use words & phrases they don't understand and out of context :coffee:

The only thing that failed was you. You didn't disprove or shut down anything laid out with anything but denial and a phrase that makes no sense in this discussion.

How do you gather I never heard thr phrase when I just corrected your horrible use of it, that means I know it better than you do actually because your use implies should is the same as should've. :lmao:

And trust more people don't like people who use words & phrases they don't understand and out of context :coffee:

You can't be mad at fans for not being pressed over this recent "news".

Janet's been coming out with a album for 6 years :rolleyes:

You can't be mad at fans for not being pressed over this recent "news".

Janet's been coming out with a album for 6 years :rolleyes:

Im not mad at fans for being in denial that she's doing something and has reliable sources saying so, bitching about the fans that do is annoying.

Nooo, we just talked about context, shes been MAKING an album for 6 years, saying "coming out with" implies she released actual dates within the 6 years to which she hasn't

• Upvote 1

Soooo you missed Effies post? He's in denial. This isn't the "I don't think she's coming this year" discussion. This is "I don't think she's coming", big difference.

I didn't read any of it tbh. It's too much over too little tbh.

I can't decide if she's coming or not. I'm confused. I'm in that state where he/she hasn't called and you don't know if he/she is genuinely busy or just not that into you :cry:.

In this case, you're just a sideline

mess :lmao:

anywho, as a diehard fan of decades now, I wish Janet nothing but the best in whatever she chooses to do, if she does anything entertainment wise Im there, if not I still enjoy a great deal of what she has given us already. For me it isn't about denial or anything its more about the reality of today's music world

I didn't read any of it tbh. It's too much over too little tbh.

I can't decide if she's coming or not. I'm confused. I'm in that state where he/she hasn't called and you don't know if he/she is genuinely busy or just not that into you :cry:.

Well then don't pick a side, and ESPECIALLY 1 that goes against me Mr. Mister...and especially 1 that don't understand the difference between should & should've  :umm:, you're on the couch tonight...for 3 hrs :hmph: 

Eh right now for the most part fas are the sideline ho's lol. And it's understandable with the marriage and adapting to a whole new way of life, but because she's who she is,. I'd hope her return to our ears makes up for that....until the era is over and she vanishes for a longer time....she does this only because she knows we'll always be there and no other women will take her place :sigh:

Im not mad at fans for being in denial that she's doing something and has reliable sources saying so, bitching about the fans that do is annoying.

Nooo, we just talked about context, shes been MAKING an album for 6 years, saying "coming out with" implies she released actual dates within the 6 years to which she hasn't

You sound like Missy Elliot fans. Aint no album and there aint never been no album until we get real news.

You sound like Missy Elliot fans. Aint no album and there aint never been no album until we get real news.

Missy has fans? :asham: that's a joke right? Or are you ignoring her irrelevancy like you're ignoring the facts from the past two years?

We got real news on more than one occasion including her engineer interview about her traveling recording studio.. To the left please

What's your proof of this? What's your solid proof that there has never been an album in the works, what's your proof...that is stronger than her sound engineers word, various writers/producers words, Jimmy Jam's word, her husbands word, and lastly.........eh who am I forgetting..Oh yea HER word. Whatcha got?....that it hasn't come out yet?....that she's not posting about every single detail? It's cute that denial works for you by ignoring all of the above (again including Janet on more than 1 occassion) but don't get mad at others for keeping up with the updates. Lastly Missy doesn't have 25% of the updates that Janet does that shes at least coming back, so that comparison is a fail, tru again :coffee:

There are more signs pointing toward not having an album than there are having one.

6 year break

No record label

"If there is a new project you'll hear it from me"

Janet has given us everything except an album. A book, a movie, a tour, a greatest hits. New material just hasn't been a priority.

Maybe next year :good:

There are more signs pointing toward not having an album than there are having one.

6 year break

No record label

Janet has given us everything except an album. A book, a movie, a tour, a greatest hits. New material just hasn't been a priority.

She takes long breaks during albums in the past... Before she had label obligations

That doesn't stop someone from making music :umm:

That tweet doesn't confirm nor deny her working on an album..

That is not a fact.. That is an opinion.. And what Jarryl and I said pretty much kills that theory. You gave us 4 weak reasons.. yet you ignore the numerous proof

Where dat logic at?

ibnKNwJxYerVzA_zps5a63a1bd.gif

• Upvote 1

6 year break

No record label

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  Why do you keep responding, you're failing :lmao:

You just contridicted the hell out of the 6 year break with the last part :lmao: , Let's call a thing a thing, it's been 2yrs since the last era ended, and the last ended last era was her 1st 3 year era since AFY. Also, "new material hasn't been a priority". For that to be true she'd have to not be working on it, and by all reports she has been, and since last year it's been the bulk of the news about her.

Like Game clocked with, that is NO indication, she could easily sign up with a label and then release within months-weeks really.

And again we already heard it from her lips last year, and fans that met her before her birthday this year heard it from her lips.

So wait, you're assuming that "whenever" she does get started on this album, she's going to do it so fast it'll be out in the same year?....You're doing way too much to make so little sense Effie. :coffee:

• Upvote 1