JANET THANKS US!!!!! GAME'S RUMOR HE HEARD FROM GAME IS TRUE!

jarrylf

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  Why do you keep responding, you're failing :lmao:

You just contridicted the hell out of the 6 year break with the last part :lmao: , Let's call a thing a thing, it's been 2yrs since the last era ended, and the last ended last era was her 1st 3 year era since AFY. Also, "new material hasn't been a priority". For that to be true she'd have to not be working on it, and by all reports she has been, and since last year it's been the bulk of the news about her.

Like Game clocked with, that is NO indication, she could easily sign up with a label and then release within months-weeks really.

And again we already heard it from her lips last year, and fans that met her before her birthday this year heard it from her lips.

So wait, you're assuming that "whenever" she does get started on this album, she's going to do it so fast it'll be out in the same year?....You're doing way too much to make so little sense Effie. :coffee:

All I hear is year this and year that. This isn't 1995 anymore. Hell it's not even 2010 anymore. No ones checking for updates from fan lunches or the one hundred and one sound engineers janet might be working with.

Alert me when there's an official announcement, single, or full album on itunes :sigh:

All I hear is year this and year that. This isn't 1995 anymore. Hell it's not even 2010 anymore. No ones checking for updates from fan lunches or the one hundred and one sound engineers janet might be working with.

Alert me when there's an official announcement, single, or full album on itunes :sigh:

:lmao:  Well then you don't know who Janet Jackson is, she's not going to spill every detail on social media, so yea fan gatherings will do nicely. And you're not making any sense, "Might" be working with? He's the 1 who released the pictures of her in the studio and the other ones writing last year, you aren't sounding good here Effie, it sounds like you're so hell bent on it's not happening you're ignoring the facts that it is. Oh and the highlighted numbers are hilarious because you made no point for them....well you've made no point for your denial either. :lmao:

Nah I think we'll let you miss this round, you probably wouldn't believe it anyway :coffee: