Drag Race: All-Stars

henrietta.

Yep ^_^

I didn't like her outfit for the challenge. She basically added some stuff to the jacket and that was it. At least the others did do their entire outfits.

But look how they treated Pandora for the longest.

Nope. :filenails:

She probably can't sew, but she made it work. I think she will bring it in the coming weeks.

I know. They were VERY hard on her. -_- I think Pandora and the reaction from the fans, is going to make them pay more attention to the queens with comedic flair (at least I hope)

She probably can't sew, but she made it work. I think she will bring it in the coming weeks.

I know. They were VERY hard on her. -_- I think Pandora and the reaction from the fans, is going to make them pay more attention to the queens with comedic flair (at least I hope)

Yep ^_^

I think she will. The next few weeks are the time they normally wear the stuff they brought with them.

You and me both -_-

Yep ^_^

I think she will. The next few weeks are the time they normally wear the stuff they brought with them.

You and me both -_-

I can't wait. :excited: I would love to see a ballroom kid win. :blush: Speaking of which, I uploaded another vid today. :excited::blush:

I just hope this group can bring it. I'm not as sure about them (with the exception of Mariah).

I can't wait. :excited: I would love to see a ballroom kid win. :blush: Speaking of which, I uploaded another vid today. :excited::blush:

I just hope this group can bring it. I'm not as sure about them (with the exception of Mariah).

Yep ^_^

She should vogue down the runway :excited: Are you gonna post it :rolleyes:

I know Raja will. She's a celebrity make-up artist and obviously knows how to work everything.

Yep ^_^

She should vogue down the runway :excited: Are you gonna post it :rolleyes:

I know Raja will. She's a celebrity make-up artist and obviously knows how to work everything.

I forgot what we were talking about here? :unsure:

Let's leave the bad voguing to Shangela. :rolleyes: I was waiting for you to ask :excited: :

:blush:

You know for sure? :unsure: You probably do...reading those spoiler forums that you won't tell me about. <_<

I forgot what we were talking about here? :unsure:

Let's leave the bad voguing to Shangela. :rolleyes: I was waiting for you to ask :excited: :

:blush:

You know for sure? :unsure: You probably do...reading those spoiler forums that you won't tell me about. <_<

Well check out this thread then: :whistle:

I was talking about Mariah doing it :rolleyes:

:excited: I LOVE IT!!! :excited::lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I just created a new gif from it too ^_^

Oh I don't...I stopped reading them once it started. I would post them, but remember what happened last time I did :coffee:

Well check out this thread then: :whistle:

I was talking about Mariah doing it :rolleyes:

:excited: I LOVE IT!!! :excited::lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I just created a new gif from it too ^_^

Oh I don't...I stopped reading them once it started. I would post them, but remember what happened last time I did :coffee:

*clicks link* :unsure:

Mariah doesn't vogue. :rolleyes:

Awwww, you finally like one of my vids. :blush: It's about damn time <_<

What happened the last time you posted them? :unsure:

^_^

Isn't Mariah the ballroom drag?

I was gonna comment on it :rolleyes:

About Shang and you blew it off talking about she's a guest judge :rolleyes:

+1,000 for your posts in that thread. :lmao:

Mariah is a ballroom kid, but not all the ballroom kids vogue. :rolleyes:

Awwww, you're going to post a comment on the vid too? You're so sweet. Keep this up, and I may actually begin to tolerate you. :blush:

Oh... -_- Well Legends and Icons can't be right all the time. :blush:

+1,000 for your posts in that thread. :lmao:

Mariah is a ballroom kid, but not all the ballroom kids vogue. :rolleyes:

Awwww, you're going to post a comment on the vid too? You're so sweet. Keep this up, and I may actually begin to tolerate you. :blush:

Oh... -_- Well Legends and Icons can't be right all the time. :blush:

janet15.gif

She was voguing in her audition tape :coffee:

:filenails:

If you say so...

YES she did! I was like "you betta lipsync BITCH!!!"

I can't wait to see Toya :excited: :excited: :excited: I hope the entire episode is about her :yahoo::lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Phoenix ass thought she was Gaga up there :lmao:

That would be cool.

I haven't watched the untucked episode yet...I'm about to watch it now. lol

I felt bad for her :tear:

She did. lol She probably would've won if she was up against anyone else, but Delta was NOT having it! :excited:

Latoya is gonna make the show all about her. :yahoo:

They really hate Mimi. -_-:lmao: :lmao:

Yas...big girls are starting to take out the skinny bitches :excited:

:lmao:

They jumped her ass...I couldn't help but laugh and feel bad at the same time -_-