Drag Race: All-Stars

henrietta.

Raja and Shang truly can't stand each other. And I don't like I Shang tried to be Bey on the runway :sigh: And these big bitches keep knocking out the lil ones :mellow:

I have a feeling that Mariah will LSFYL next episode since she does the same look -_-

Shangela would've won if her runway would've been a bit better. This is probably the first time I've lived for Raja on the Runway. I know she's a fan favorite, but usually I don't see it. It's not because she's "out of the box" because my all time fav is STILL Nina "Loca" Flowers, lol, I just don't like Raja's looks.

And luckily I saw the show before reading this, because you would've given it away...bitch <_< It could've went either way, but I'm glad Stacy is sticking around. Now maybe she'll actually show some damn personality on the show :sigh:

Mariah needs to get it together...I think she's leaving within the next few episodes (unless she is a BEAST at LSFYL) because I don't see any "stand out" qualities in her personality. She's has the look, she's the "real girl" this year, but I'ma need for to bring me some personality.

I ended up missing the episode but caught half of the Untucked episode. Delta is a shady big girl -_-

I haven't watched the Untucked episode yet.

I think Delta might end up winning this competition (or placing in the top three at least). She's good friends with Raja, has a decent personality, and she can bring it whenever she has to LSFYL.

Shangela would've won if her runway would've been a bit better. This is probably the first time I've lived for Raja on the Runway. I know she's a fan favorite, but usually I don't see it. It's not because she's "out of the box" because my all time fav is STILL Nina "Loca" Flowers, lol, I just don't like Raja's looks.

And luckily I saw the show before reading this, because you would've given it away...bitch <_< It could've went either way, but I'm glad Stacy is sticking around. Now maybe she'll actually show some damn personality on the show :sigh:

Mariah needs to get it together...I think she's leaving within the next few episodes (unless she is a BEAST at LSFYL) because I don't see any "stand out" qualities in her personality. She's has the look, she's the "real girl" this year, but I'ma need for to bring me some personality.

Shang was too busy trying to be Bey instead of bringing it. Raja is on point every single time...the other girls can't. I wish Carmen would go...she's relying too much on her body and she's not great during the challenges :sigh:

You wouldn't have known what big girl was LSFYL and what skinny bitch went home :filenails: I choked when Ru said "But you said that last week" :lmao:

She won't...she's showing us her personality already. She's dull and it's time for her to go -_-

Shang was too busy trying to be Bey instead of bringing it. Raja is on point every single time...the other girls can't. I wish Carmen would go...she's relying too much on her body and she's not great during the challenges :sigh:

You wouldn't have known what big girl was LSFYL and what skinny bitch went home :filenails: I choked when Ru said "But you said that last week" :lmao:

She won't...she's showing us her personality already. She's dull and it's time for her to go -_-

Well you know the black "girls"...they LOVE Beyonce :sigh: lol I don't see it with Raja. It's cute, for her..but that's about it. I did get life this time though. I wish Carmen would go too....she has just a tad bit more personality than Mariah, but she's relying on her looks too (and I don't think she looks all that great in drag, lol)

There's only two big girls and given their situations and how the judges see them, that would have told me it was Stacy. :umm: Ru always finds a way to shade the girls :excited::lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

She is dull, but I think LSFYL might be her saving grace (for a few more episodes anyway)

Well you know the black "girls"...they LOVE Beyonce :sigh: lol I don't see it with Raja. It's cute, for her..but that's about it. I did get life this time though. I wish Carmen would go too....she has just a tad bit more personality than Mariah, but she's relying on her looks too (and I don't think she looks all that great in drag, lol)

There's only two big girls and given their situations and how the judges see them, that would have told me it was Stacy. :umm: Ru always finds a way to shade the girls :excited::lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

She is dull, but I think LSFYL might be her saving grace (for a few more episodes anyway)

I know :sigh: You need to get on the Raja train like soon :umm: She's been bringing it nonstop. Carmen is just a tired little latin boy in a dress...well bikini -_- I'm sure Ru will send her home soon -_-

No it wouldn't have...Delta was in the bottom before so you would think her before Stacy -_- She's the best at shading them :lmao: Those other judges can't -_-

Only if she's able to vogue to an upbeat track -_-

Raja is a fan favorite, but that doesn't necessarily mean anything (especially on this show, as you know).

If another black "girl" wins this year the white queens are going to go APE SHIT!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Raja has been on point from the start...if she loses then Ru needs to seriously stop doing RPDR if she's gonna keep choosing the second best ones -_-

:lmao: But they won't have to worry about that...I don't thing a black girl will win this one -_-

Bitch is bad :blush: She's Adam Lambert's hairstylist/stylist. I think she's gonna win it all. There's only two black girls left and neither has what it takes to top her -_-

she really is. them other gwarls dont stand a chance >_<

and can I just say that Raja kills me every time she goes in on Stacey :lol: ..she is sooo mean (but real) with her comments about that country queen.

Thank you. :wub: In the mean time I'll keep looking.

Oh I thought you were being shady :rolleyes: Go to LOGO's website. They have clips and full episodes of the recent shows.

she really is. them other gwarls dont stand a chance >_<

and can I just say that Raja kills me every time she goes in on Stacey :lol: ..she is sooo mean (but real) with her comments about that country queen.

-_- Raja made it clear during the first challenge that she's on a different level.

They toss so much shade at Stacey that I feel bad for her :lol:

Raja made it clear during the first challenge that she's on a different level.

They toss so much shade at Stacey that I feel bad for her :lol:

Stacey gets on my nerves, i hate a weak bitch and SHE is a WEAK BITCH. She is constantly asking for somebodys approval.."What do you think"..."What should i do"..that shit is annoying. She needs to take her country sweet tea drinking ass back to the swamp. :thumbdown: