Britney album to sound “gritty & edgy”

DJ Y2K Malone™

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nah the production was great... It stood on its on despite her weight gain and strange behavior. Blatin needs to stop it... if he really had an open mind I bet he would actually find a song that he would like on that album. Only song I didn't like was heaven on earth and some other song.

AHHHHHHH!! I LOVEEEE HEAVEN ON EARTH!!! MAKES ME FEEL GAY INSIDE :excited: :excited:

Nahhhh....Cant really see Janet doing "Blackout". Its too pop for her. The only songs I can see her doing is "Get Naked" & "Perfect Lover". Hell, maybe even gimme more.

Too pop for her? :lol: Is that even possible? If Janet did Blackout it would've been 20 times better.

BTW, I wouldn't call Blackout a classic album. It's a great album to dance and move to but there are fillers.

Too pop for her? :lol: Is that even possible. If Janet did Blackout it would've been 20 times better.

BTW, I wouldn't call Blackout a classic album. It's a great album to dance and move to but there are fillers.

Yeah. Songs like "Hot as Ice" ,"Radar" & "Toy Soldier" its like they're cheesy pop. Janet's pop with an edge.

Nah the production was great... It stood on its on despite her weight gain and strange behavior. Blatin needs to stop it... if he really had an open mind I bet he would actually find a song that he would like on that album. Only song I didn't like was heaven on earth and some other song.

yea heaven on earth i hated and cold as ice or w.e it was called

I love "Heaven on Earth" - one of my favorites on the album. :wub: But Blackout actually has never been all that to me . . . Circus has more songs that I really like (though much worse filler!)

But I also think I like the Blackout kind of sound more now than I did when it came out, so if they're going for that kind of vibe on this album, I'm all for it.

it's the 70's all over again... All about the producers...

cuz "artists" these days have almost no input on their sound , the labels control evertyhing.Not only that but they hardly ever have any kind of vision or have anything to say and when they do it flops. Look at Nelly Furtado with Folklore , Rihanna with Rated R (despite the hit single) etc.

We are now left with producers albums.

cuz "artists" these days have almost no input on their sound , the labels control evertyhing.Not only that but they hardly ever have any kind of vision or have anything to say and when they do it flops. Look at Nelly Furtado with Folklore , Rihanna with Rated R (despite the hit single) etc.

We are now left with producers albums.

Sad tho... Won't be long before we have a new Millie Vanilli...

Archived