Britney album to sound “gritty & edgy”

DJ Y2K Malone™

Dee did.

:coffee:

And yes I will be throwing bombs in every Britney thread I enter.

My name is Bobby and I am a Certified Britney Hater.

wenn1652054__oPt.jpg

B)

So far I like ur work... however I need u to be a bit more aggressive and raunchy with ur dislike for her... U need to make threads , posts bad reviews and etc... My work on madonna in the past really set the standard... lol

I'm currently working on Taylor Swift, Willow Smith, & nichoe from the pcd :coffee:

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont give a damn what nobody say, "Blackout" was da shit :coffee:

I would love that. :w00t:

In the Zone is her second best album behind Blackout. Before Blackout it was her best album. It was the first britney album I ever purchased. :wub:

So far I like ur work... however I need u to be a bit more aggressive and raunchy with ur dislike for her... U need to make threads , posts bad reviews and etc... My work on madonna in the past really set the standard... lol

I'm currently working on Taylor Swift, Willow Smith, & nichoe from the pcd :coffee:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Love how beast's posts are still directed towards me...talk about power :wub:

I would love that. :w00t:

In the Zone is her second best album behind Blackout. Before Blackout it was her best album. It was the first britney album I ever purchased. :wub:

You meant to quote me right? Lol. That was the first Brit album I purchased too :wub: I was addicted to it badly :blush:

:excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

yes bitch...give shade

You should spread your horizons. In the world of dance music and Pop, "Blackout" is indeed a classic. That music isn't your cup of tea so you should withold judgement. Love her or hate her, the reviews for that album were great. If the bitch had been sober enough to promote it it would have done better on the charts, and probably won her some awards. But then if she was sober and sane the album probably wouldn't have been as good.

A classic needs time to simmer in the pot to see if it can stand the test of time.. This shit was release less than 4 years ago.. And you really have the nerve to call it a classic???

A classic needs time to simmer in the pot to see if it can stand the test of time.. This shit was release less than 4 years ago.. And you really have the nerve to call it a classic???

True but times has change and albums are quickly forgotten when an artist releases a new one (and the genre of the album plays a fact since it's a dance album). Like others said, if she was on her meds and the album was properly handled, she would have been dominating...Get Naked (I Got a Plan), Toy Soldier, Perfect Lover and Why Should I Be Sad could easily have kept all the attention on her if she released them.

True but times has change and albums are quickly forgotten when an artist releases a new one (and the genre of the album plays a fact since it's a dance album). Like others said, if she was on her meds and the album was properly handled, she would have been dominating...Get Naked (I Got a Plan), Toy Soldier, Perfect Lover and Why Should I Be Sad could easily have kept all the attention on her if she released them.

I loved "blackout" and "circus" :excited:

People call shit "classic" if they liked it, not whether it broke records, put a record number of singles in the top 10, went Diamond, set trends, inspired other artists, etc.

It's the same with the "legend" title. Where's that thread where some random producer said Cassie was a legend?

:mellow:

People call shit "classic" if they liked it, not whether it broke records, put a record number of singles in the top 10, went Diamond, set trends, inspired other artists, etc.

It's the same with the "legend" title. Where's that thread where some random producer said Cassie was a legend?

Blackout was a moment in pop history...That chick had lost her mind. it was the most fun we've had with crazy ass Britney.

This is true..

Blackout was a moment in pop history...That chick had lost her mind. it was the most fun we've had with crazy ass Britney.

Love me some bipolar Britney. :wub: We saw violence, British accents, period stains, bald heads, terrible driving, ect.

Miss her lots -_-

Archived