Don Lemon Named to ‘Worst Journalism of 2014′ List

jarrylf

In 2014, Don Lemon has made some pretty questionable reporting choices. It’s those very same choices that earned him a spot on Columbia Journalism Review fellow’s list of the “worst journalism” of 2014.

CJR’s David Uberti explains how Lemon ended up on the list for his spotty journalism over the past year.

“As one of the most recognizable anchors on CNN, Don Lemon has helped lead the cable network’s coverage of the biggest stories of the year. Live television is exceedingly difficult to produce, of course, but Lemon’s gaffes this year offer a case study in how to choose words wisely — or not,” Uberti wrote

Lemon’s comment that “Obviously, there’s a smell of marijuana” during a Ferguson protestand his remarks during an interview with a Bill Cosby accuser were cited as controversial moments by Uberti. The CNN wasn’t alone in the cable news world on the CJR worst list, Fox News Channel’s Fox & Friends also made Uberti’s list.

We can’t say he didn’t earn his spot.

http://www.lovebscott.com/news/cnns-don-lemon-named-to-worst-journalism-of-2014-list

I use to like Don. But it seems that every since he came out the closet. He has been trying way to hard to be the center of attention. Instead of reporting the story. He becomes the story. And that's not how its supposed to work.

Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck, and Sean Hannity should be there too. I can't stand any of them!

• Upvote 3

I use to like Don. But it seems that every since he came out the closet. He has been trying way to hard to be the center of attention. Instead of reporting the story. He becomes the story. And that's not how its supposed to work.

Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck, and Sean Hannity should be there too. I can't stand any of them!

:lmao: i didn't know forgot he was gay.. No wonder he was so infatuated with sucking dick and teeth -_-