Exactly my point about ppl who commit suicide

SloLove

got home from work today at 5 and just now getting into my condo building...they didnt let any residence in or out....cause some weak minded jerk was on the balcony threatening to jump and commit suicide...I got to the point to where i yelled jump already bitch so we can go inside...they finally started letting us in around 740, but still not letting residence leave cause he's still out there and his condo in on the 28th floor above the exit...how selfish of you to not only commit suicide and think about how it will affect your loved ones...but you got all these people who been at work all day and just wanna come home and relax standing outside waiting to get in...either jump or get ya ass down punk

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this girl I know use to always talk about killing herself til one day I just said "bitch get it over with then...fuck"...everybody froze then broke into laughter lol...it was horrible, but hey...I asked God for forgiveness for telling that bitch what I told her...she failed a test and said she would kill herself...she broke up with her boyfriend and said she would kill herself...she got into an argument and she said she would kill herself....muthafucka well do it for seek some therapy....fatha forgive me

got home from work today at 5 and just now getting into my condo building...they didnt let any residence in or out....cause some weak minded jerk was on the balcony threatening to jump and commit suicide...I got to the point to where i yelled jump already bitch so we can go inside...they finally started letting us in around 740, but still not letting residence leave cause he's still out there and his condo in on the 28th floor above the exit...how selfish of you to not only commit suicide and think about how it will affect your loved ones...but you got all these people who been at work all day and just wanna come home and relax standing outside waiting to get in...either jump or get ya ass down punk

Lmfao!!!! :lmao:

this girl I know use to always talk about killing herself til one day I just said "bitch get it over with then...fuck"...everybody froze then broke into laughter lol...it was horrible, but hey...I asked God for forgiveness for telling that bitch what I told her...she failed a test and said she would kill herself...she broke up with her boyfriend and said she would kill herself...she got into an argument and she said she would kill herself....muthafucka well do it for seek some therapy....fatha for me

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: i agree with you...ppl just hate to hear the truth...but damn nigga do it or STFU

this girl I know use to always talk about killing herself til one day I just said "bitch get it over with then...fuck"...everybody froze then broke into laughter lol...it was horrible, but hey...I asked God for forgiveness for telling that bitch what I told her...she failed a test and said she would kill herself...she broke up with her boyfriend and said she would kill herself...she got into an argument and she said she would kill herself....muthafucka well do it for seek some therapy....fatha for me

See you made me laugh :lmao:*prays for forgiveness*

Anyway,Im a little sensitive towards this issue. A story similar to yours..when I use to work at the Courthouse. I was standing in the prosecutor's office speakin with a friend and an attorney came in and started telling us that one of the female judges (that we knew) daughter had just committed suicide at their home. The girl was a 16 yr old honor roll student. From what I gathered she and her boyfriend had been having major problems to the point to where it caused her to be mentally unstable (apparently)..completely unhealthy. Her boyfriend was literally "HER WORLD". The day the boyfriend decided to leave her ...she went and got her fathers gun and blew her brains out. That hit me like a ton of bricks just because how LOVE can be soooo intense and cause someone to take their life. LOVE is sooo much more powerful than what I think the average person realizes.

Anyway,Im a little sensitive towards this issue. A story similar to yours..when I use to work at the Courthouse. I was standing in the prosecutor's office speakin with a friend and an attorney came in and started telling us that one of the female judges (that we knew) daughter had just committed suicide at their home. The girl was a 16 yr old honor roll student. From what I gathered she and her boyfriend had been having major problems to the point to where it caused her to be mentally unstable (apparently)..completely unhealthy. Her boyfriend was literally "HER WORLD". The day the boyfriend decided to leave her ...she went and got her fathers gun and blew her brains out. That hit me like a ton of bricks just because how LOVE can be soooo intense and cause someone to take their life. LOVE is sooo much more powerful than what I think the average person realizes.

well in this particular case, I had spoken to the girl about it on more than one occasion...after a while my evil side said fuck it and removed the filter that is between my brain and my mouth...I sympathize with those who reach that place where suicide seems like the only option...really, my reaction was based more on the individual than anything else.......I don't think you should off yourself cu you had a series of bad days etc..but Dr. Kevorkian type suicides? hey, go for it lol

16 you dont know nothing bout no love...thats why i dont believe in kids teenagers having a boy/girlfriend....nigga you got a friend...idk i just cant have smpathy....they dont have sympathy for nobody...if they did they wouldnt be committing suicide

16 you dont know nothing bout no love...thats why i dont believe in kids teenagers having a boy/girlfriend....nigga you got a friend...idk i just cant have smpathy....they dont have sympathy for nobody...if they did they wouldnt be committing suicide

Ypou are so bad right now :coffee:

its what you make of it...people confuse love/lust/and stupidity all the time

People are crazy. mental illness is called an called an mental illness fora reason. These people need help. :coffee:

i take lithium to keep my bipolar ass balanced.

if not I'd be a wreck. :shifty: :shifty: :shifty:

not everybody who commits suicide is mentally unstabled...i dont believe that

Most people that take their own lives are mentally sick people. They have no choice.

they have no choice but to kill themselves??? what kinda mental illness are you talking about...has to be ones that can't be treated...if it can be treated, there is a choice

Archived