Exactly my point about ppl who commit suicide

SloLove

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

they have no choice but to kill themselves??? what kinda mental illness are you talking about...has to be ones that can't be treated...if it can be treated, there is a choice

Ch...

I'm saying people that are mentally ill don't think rationally. They're not in that position by choice! BTW, mental illnesses can be treated with medication but even the medications cause side effects. Especially, if the patient abruptly stops taking them.

Ch...

I'm saying people that are mentally ill don't think rationally. They're not in that position by choice! BTW, mental illnesses can be treated with medication but even the medications cause side effects. Especially, if the patient abruptly stops taking them.

The lithium makes me stomach hurt....But if I didn't take it I would mostlikely kill a bitch :mellow:

yeah but you can't do too much or you lose your personality and become a robot like Britney. Her meds too her out.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

so, you feel "normal" while you're on them? like, you dont want to kill a bitch. well, in YOUR case, kick a female in her pussy.

When WAS the last time you kicked a female in the pussy? :lol:

Ch...

that depends on the type of mental illness they have...Bipolar patients (a great many of them) go through periods of normalcy...can be years and majority of their lives...they can have a break down and come back (there are only so many times that can happen tho)...many of them are aware that they are ill and agree to go on treatment...some decide there is nothing wrong with them (even though they have full recollection of what they did while going through their episode)...I am very well versed in mentally ill people as I have quite a few in my family...I have seen their highest of highs and lowest of lows...i've seen what going on and off medication can do for them...saying mentally ill people don't think rationally isn't true for a lot of mentally ill people...that really depends on their illness...there are those who don't think rationally and agree to take medication...there are those who know something is wrong and refuse to take medication

:lol: :lol: :lol:

so, you feel "normal" while you're on them? like, you dont want to kill a bitch. well, in YOUR case, kick a female in her pussy.

When WAS the last time you kicked a female in the pussy? :lol:

Its been a few years. The last female I fought I ended up running out the club before she could hit me again. >_<

that depends on the type of mental illness they have...Bipolar patients (a great many of them) go through periods of normalcy...can be years and majority of their lives...they can have a break down and come back (there are only so many times that can happen tho)...many of them are aware that they are ill and agree to go on treatment...some decide there is nothing wrong with them (even though they have full recollection of what they did while going through their episode)...I am very well versed in mentally ill people as I have quite a few in my family...I have seen their highest of highs and lowest of lows...i've seen what going on and off medication can do for them...saying mentally ill people don't think rationally isn't true for a lot of mentally ill people...that really depends on their illness...there are those who don't think rationally and agree to take medication...there are those who know something is wrong and refuse to take medication

Nope. Just lithium...My shrinkn tried to get me on another pill as well but I was not having. The had me on this pill that makes you body get sick if you drink alochol too but I dropped that. :excited:

I need my vodka. :shifty: :shifty:

Nope. Just lithium...My shrinkn tried to get me on another pill as well but I was not having. The had me on this pill that makes you body get sick if you drink alochol too but I dropped that. :excited:

I need my vodka. :shifty: :shifty:

Haldol had my uncle like a damn zombie...that shit knocked his ass out lol

Well, it depends on what type of Biploar disorder they have. Yes, there are bipolar patients that can be "normal" when medicated. I'm sure there are mentally unstable people that can think rationally. But mentally ill people CAN'T think rationally. They have a different interpretation of what reality is.

one of my friends jumped in front of the bart last weekend

:(

This happens a lot here in DC. Ppl jump in front of the train all the time. Some of them bitches even do it during rush hour causing MAJOR stations to have to be shut down, inconveniencing the ENTIRE Metro rail system. Those ppl are mental disturbed, and have bottled up frustrations. And yep, I've learned about suicide in my psych class a few years back. B)

got home from work today at 5 and just now getting into my condo building...they didnt let any residence in or out....cause some weak minded jerk was on the balcony threatening to jump and commit suicide...I got to the point to where i yelled jump already bitch so we can go inside...they finally started letting us in around 740, but still not letting residence leave cause he's still out there and his condo in on the 28th floor above the exit...how selfish of you to not only commit suicide and think about how it will affect your loved ones...but you got all these people who been at work all day and just wanna come home and relax standing outside waiting to get in...either jump or get ya ass down punk

:sigh::sigh::sigh:

Archived