Exactly my point about ppl who commit suicide

SloLove

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ya'll need to stop :lmao: :lmao: seriously..Im not tryna laugh :umm:

i'm not trying to be mean but c'mon now lol...you are so depressed that you come to NYC to kill yourself by jumping off the Empire State Building??? if that ain't doing the most ch...I remember a couple years ago this guy was threatening to kill himself on 34th street and people were pissed cuz the police was other there directing traffic and shit...fuckin everybody's commute all the way up...you want to find some cold hearted people??? fuck with New Yorkers and their already bad traffic...the shit i've heard people say to other people when it come to transportation lol...I once told this lady "fuck you and your entire lineage bitch"...taking her muthafuckin time and the train doors about to close and people trying to get on the damn train

the flyin fuck??? lawd hammercy

Ikr. The hospitality class was across the hall so she went in there and turned on the gas while the teacher was in the back... on the bright side is we got to come late to school but we didn't get to bake our cakes later cause the police took the knobs off the stove for fingerprints :(

If you've never been in that "place" how can you speak on it?

therapists speak on it every day...you don't have to "go there" to understand why someone would "go there"...i've never been depressed, but I can understand how someone can reach the place...i've seen people reach that place and I know what they went through in order to hit rock bottom

therapists speak on it every day...you don't have to "go there" to understand why someone would "go there"

Therapist are trained to speak on it..

Calling someone weak or selfish is not understanding why someone would go there..

And yes I know there are SOME that do it for attention but most people are in a place they can't get out of..

Calling someone weak or selfish is not understanding why someone would go there..

And yes I know there are SOME that do it for attention but most people are in a place they can't get out of..

that is not what you asked sir lol...you were not specific as to who you were speaking to...I thought it was a general question meant for anyone to answer...you don't have to be trained to understand rock bottom and why someone might reach it

You actually make sense now. :yep:

that is not what you asked sir lol...you were not specific as to who you were speaking to...I thought it was a general question meant for anyone to answer...you don't have to be trained to understand rock bottom and why someone might reach it

I was going by the responses in this thread and how they were saying the person is weak or selfish..

Very sorry to everyone who lost a friend to suicide. :( I have a friend who was really stressed out and had thoughts of it, but thankfully after talking to him and praying he's still here. :) Still, I try not to take people in my life for granted and appreciate them while they're still here.

got home from work today at 5 and just now getting into my condo building...they didnt let any residence in or out....cause some weak minded jerk was on the balcony threatening to jump and commit suicide...I got to the point to where i yelled jump already bitch so we can go inside...they finally started letting us in around 740, but still not letting residence leave cause he's still out there and his condo in on the 28th floor above the exit...how selfish of you to not only commit suicide and think about how it will affect your loved ones...but you got all these people who been at work all day and just wanna come home and relax standing outside waiting to get in...either jump or get ya ass down punk

damn dude go give him a hug or sumthin :mellow:

:sigh::sigh::sigh:

i dont know why you're giving me the sad face...sir! if you're gonna jump please go ahead and do so...why are you waiting for people to talk you down...you went up there with the intentions to jump and commit suicide or get attention?...i dont know why yall are feeling so sorry for these people...yes i agree with nuk that some may be mentally unstabled...but for that rich bitch who just lost all his money in stocks...i dont have time

i dont know why you're giving me the sad face...sir! if you're gonna jump please go ahead and do so...why are you waiting for people to talk you down...you went up there with the intentions to jump and commit suicide or get attention?...i dont know why yall are feeling so sorry for these people...yes i agree with nuk that some may be mentally unstabled...but for that rich bitch who just lost all his money in stocks...i dont have time

To ALOT of ppl money is their "GOD" ..so Im not surprised to hear about folks killing themselves over it. There was a guy here who put his home up..drained out his bank account and jumped off a bridge because he couldn't live with the fact that he lost $100,000 ALL IN ONE NITE.

To ALOT of ppl money is their "GOD" ..so Im not surprised to hear about folks killing themselves over it. There was a guy here who put his home up..drained out his bank account and jumped off a bridge because he couldn't live with the fact that he lost $100,000 ALL IN ONE NITE.

and yall feel sorry for people like this?... :sigh: and i know some of yall gonna say this is racist or whatever but...you dont see too many african americans killing themselves...when we going through something what do we do?....WE TAKE THAT ASS TO CHURCH!!!!!...our ancestors are used to being beat down... and broke... and so on...so its not not really in our nature to be committing no suicide

and yall feel sorry for people like this?... :sigh: and i know some of yall gonna say this is racist or whatever but...you dont see too many african americans killing themselves...when we going through something what do we do?....WE TAKE THAT ASS TO CHURCH!!!!!...our ancestors are used to being beat down... and broke... and so on...so its not not really in our nature to be committing no suicide

...but its also not in our nature to admit mental depression. We don't do suicde...We do genicide. :coffee:

got home from work today at 5 and just now getting into my condo building...they didnt let any residence in or out....cause some weak minded jerk was on the balcony threatening to jump and commit suicide...I got to the point to where i yelled jump already bitch so we can go inside...they finally started letting us in around 740, but still not letting residence leave cause he's still out there and his condo in on the 28th floor above the exit...how selfish of you to not only commit suicide and think about how it will affect your loved ones...but you got all these people who been at work all day and just wanna come home and relax standing outside waiting to get in...either jump or get ya ass down punk

how selfish of his loved ones to not even see the pain he is going thru . So much pain that he thinks about suicide cuz he sees no other option .How selfish of them to expect him to just "man up" and deal with whatever is bothering him.

Goes both ways

It's just sooo much easier to call someone who thinks about suicide coward and selfish as opposed to try to understand what took someone to go that far .

Archived