Game of Thrones, Season 5 begins tonight!!!

Bailey

I dont know the author, George RR Martin is still writing the books, the story's end isn't written no one knows how it will turn out....besides the show doesn't follow the books strictly, they do things that didnt go down in the books

George RR Martin told the producers how he wants it all to end just in case he dies and doesn't finish the books. They are the only ones that know.

Yeah it's pretty boring right now. Maybe they shouldn't have killed everybody off :sigh: I'm sure it's all building. And like where's Bran?

I'm glad Bran is gone and I don't even need an explanation. Worst storyline of the show. I used to read and half heartedly pay attention when his scenes came on :lol:

And it's taking Daenarys forever to get her ass over to King's Landing. I'm gonna need someone to give her a compass.

She's my favorite character but her story is starting to drag.

:lmao:

Or show her the opening credits -_-

• Upvote 1

Agreed. I could understand the first season starting off slow as there is a lot for the viewer to absorb, understand, and there was a lot of world building so people would care about the characters and invest in the stakes.

This season is sort of dragging. Next week will mark the halfway mark and outside of Jon Snow beheading someone this season, I'm not seeing a lot of progression. I know the stakes are high, but I need them to pick it up. I'm really interested in the brewing rivalry with Cersei and Margery and how the new King will play a role.

They said this was suppose to be the best season yet. I suppose they meant episode 8 and 9 since they tend to be the best of the season. I really loooooove this show, but this season has underwhelmed me.

And it's taking Daenarys forever to get her ass over to King's Landing. I'm gonna need someone to give her a compass.

She's my favorite character but her story is starting to drag.

:lmao:  Mother of Dragons and ha terrible political policies. The Harpy clan going to run her ass out if she don't come to her senses. :lmao:

I feel like I have seen that same exact scene with Danaerys having to tell that mf she aint down for opening the Arena unless she can get a crossover from the hot menz of Spartacus.

I mean hasn't she literally told him no to that request 3 diff episodes now?   Feed that mf to a dragon and MOVE ON!

And how many episodes is Jon Snow gonna have to tell them hoes he aint interested in going to Winterfel either?  He told Stanus no, he told firecrotch no even though I cant blame her for trying to get that D. 

I didn't like how they zealots came for the gays!  I'm not down with Cersei trying to hold down all the queens and have them killed by proxy! 

• Upvote 1

George RR Martin told the producers how he wants it all to end just in case he dies and doesn't finish the books. They are the only ones that know.

Oh wow.....this I did not know....but good thing he covered his bases

Please tell me Mother of Dragons is going to wreck shit next Sunday... 

Was that big Dragon flying back to save the day or is it to late??

Drogon is hungry.  He's waiting to eat the carcasses of the dead people from the pit. :shifty:

I'm thinking this upcoming episode and beyond it's going to be really good.

No wonder they leaked the first four episodes..they were dry. :coffee:

Uhh better be :umm:

Although something is brewing with Jon Snow. Did anyone realize that Melisandre said "You know nothing, Jon Snow" which Igrette said to him in the past.

Although something is brewing with Jon Snow. Did anyone realize that Melisandre said "You know nothing, Jon Snow" which Igrette said to him in the past.

That's why Jon looked the way he did. :lmao:

Melisandre is determined to get that bastard peen. :asham:

:lmao:

Or show her the opening credits -_-

YES.  And they should put some dotted lines.  One that shows "You are here."  and then an animated red dotted line that says "And you need to bring your ass over here with the quickness," when King's Landing pops up.  Her dragon has probably been secretly flying over there for the past few months now.

• Upvote 1

She was pissed as hell that he wouldn't sleep with her :lol: