Game of Thrones, Season 5 begins tonight!!!

Bailey

Last nights episode was good. Still meh in certain areas, but it's better than the last 4. Sansa was the star last night. The looks she gave Roose on how he was treating Theon/Reek were amazing. Her transformation and playing the game is worth the watch.

Mother of Dragons continues her badass-ery by flambaying one of the heads of the houses. lmao.gif Great scene.  But not her looking for answers from her aide. ed2305b7.pngAnd not her aide shading her and giving her the best advice. ed2305b7.png The Breaker of Chains will open the pits..and I know all of that will SLAY my soul. Drogon is coming..but will get owned by Mhysa.  ed2305b7.png

Once again, I was caught off guard by the Stone Men..and they were mentioned in last weeks episode by Daddy Stannis ed2305b7.png I loved that scene and the surprise factor.

Stannis is becoming one of my faves. I loved his interaction with Sam about the White Walkers..he knows Winter is coming for bitches so he got out of dodge. He's a smart man and I hope he takes Winterfell.

• Upvote 1

I wonder why Mother of Dragons aka Mhysa aka The Breaker of Chains don't have a telepathic bond with her chirren? :unsure:  :wacko:

Although she can't control her chirren because they are dragons, she did "birth" them..and we know she can't be killed by fire..so eventually they will have to bow down to ha since she is their MOTHER. :huh:  :wacko:

This is definitely an underwhelming season.  Its just moving so slow.  Yeah Sansa is getting to see what kind of psycho she's betrothed to this time.  But, she already knew they slaughtered her momma and her hot brother.

I am so not here for Mother of Dragons marrying that lame ass douchebag.  She need someone hot at least.  But, I guess she can have fuckbuddies.

Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinallly..it's picking up! Great episode last night.  I even watched the encore episode!

Olenna Tyrell came back and scalped Cersei last night..although Cersei got the upper hand, Olenna got some good jabs in.  Tommen is a little bitch..How come you can't help your QUEEN. Margaery had so much conviction in her voice saying I'm the Queen.  Too bad it isn't helping.

Hurry up and make it to Meereen Tyrion and Jorah..I'm ready for the slayage of the pits! And see more Drogon. :shifty:

Sansa>>>>> Regardless of that last scene, she slayed everyone last night(except Olenna).

The Sandsnake sisters are boring.  No excitement..that fight was weak.  I wish Daddy Oberyn was still living.

Arya's storyline can speed up now..although that was a kick ass image of the hall of heads? LOL.

Littlefinger will never be shit.  He wants to take over the North..played Cersei like a fiddle. :lmao:

Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinallly..it's picking up! Great episode last night.  I even watched the encore episode!

Olenna Tyrell came back and scalped Cersei last night..although Cersei got the upper hand, Olenna got some good jabs in.  Tommen is a little bitch..How come you can't help your QUEEN. Margaery had so much conviction in her voice saying I'm the Queen.  Too bad it isn't helping.

Hurry up and make it to Meereen Tyrion and Jorah..I'm ready for the slayage of the pits! And see more Drogon. :shifty:

Sansa>>>>> Regardless of that last scene, she slayed everyone last night(except Olenna).

The Sandsnake sisters are boring.  No excitement..that fight was weak.  I wish Daddy Oberyn was still living.

Arya's storyline can speed up now..although that was a kick ass image of the hall of heads? LOL.

Littlefinger will never be shit.  He wants to take over the North..played Cersei like a fiddle. :lmao:

Poor sansa. I hate her new hubby

hottie tell me why again did sansa marry him? I know that other guys told her to do it

Poor sansa. I hate her new hubby

hottie tell me why again did sansa marry him? I know that other guys told her to do it

Well Queen Sansa is the only "living" heir to Winterfell(her home). Littlefinger manipulated her to marry Ramsay although they slaughtered her Mom and sexy brother.  As of last night, Littlefinger made it clear that he wants to rule the North.

Queen Sansa will most likely rule the north, but after she kills Littlefinger. :shifty:

Basically, she doesn't have anywhere else to go.  If she would have stayed where her crazy Aunt Lysa was, she probably would have killed herself anyway..

Well Queen Sansa is the only "living" heir to Winterfell(her home). Littlefinger manipulated her to marry Ramsay although they slaughtered her Mom and sexy brother.  As of last night, Littlefinger made it clear that he wants to rule the North.

Queen Sansa will most likely rule the north, but after she kills Littlefinger. :shifty:

Basically, she doesn't have anywhere else to go.  If she would have stayed where her crazy Aunt Lysa was, she probably would have killed herself anyway..

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I got it so thats his name lol

So sansa plans to kill littlefinger?

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I got it so thats his name lol

So sansa plans to kill littlefinger?

Naw, I just put that in there..but it's not far-fetched.  He ain't shit and she knows he's all about himself.  I think he cares for her because she is the daughter of the woman he loved..but he wants power and the mofo is about to get it.

GOT506_092014_HS_DSC_77181-1024x682.jpg

That Sansa scene though.  Damn.  Her wedding dress was giving me everything.  Was that Dire wolf fur stole?  Yass bitch.

I wonder if Reek will try to get his redemption by killing that sadistic freak husband of Sansa now.  There was all kindsa emotions in his face watching that rape.

I am over Tyrions wanderings now they done ran into slavers?  That looked like the crew of Amistad.  Girl Bye. 

I'm indifferent to the final scene.  We all know Ramsey is a sadistic freak.  And yeah, this type of behavior is expected.  GOT has had far worse(stabbing a pregnant woman in the belly, beheadings, head squashing, cannibilism, incest)..so the rape pales in comparison..it's only because it was Sansa Stark..and the book readers wouldn't have had a problem if it was that Jeyne Poole girl who was suppose to marry Ramsey..who did far worse than what he did to Sansa.

What's funny is that all the people who claim they won't turn in WILL be watching because it's about to get REAL.

The dragon pits. The march on Winterfell. Cersei's downfall. And most importantly, WINTER IS COMING BITCHES!!

People are over reacting to it imo.  Yes it was brutal but so was Teons torture and transformation to Reek.  So was Danaerys's wedding night etc

I was so bothered by it, even though I was tempted to watch the episode again as I usually watch them more than once, this time I deleted it ....I did not like that scene... :umm:

People are over reacting to it imo.  Yes it was brutal but so was Teons torture and transformation to Reek.  So was Danaerys's wedding night etc

Yeah I didn't have an issue with it.  This is set in Medieval times when there was no civility.  I was more disturbed by those kids being set on fire last season.  

Fuck you Theon/Reek! You sold out Queen Sansa! I hope Brienne comes and rescues her.  Because things about to get real as fuck.

Cersei getting karma for all the bs she be putting the Tyrell's through was a delight to see! But the bitch is such a good actress.  It take skills to shift from smirkiness to disbelief in a matter of seconds.

Olenna once again stole the show with her shade. Her and Petyr are so good together.  I wonder if Loras is gonna die? :tear:

Daddy Stannis was looking all sorts of fine Sunday night. Melisandre and her antics! :lmao:  How you gonna sacrifice his only child! I can't! :asham:

And the best moment of the episode was when Tyrion met his future Queen Daenarys. :wub:  :tear:  "I am the gift!" :cheer:  I jumped out of my bed and screamed FINALLY! :clapping: Although Tyrion is a dwarf, I'm sure he'll learn how to ride one Mhysa's DRAGONS to take over Westeros. :filenails:  B)  

• Upvote 1