Game of Thrones, Season 5 begins tonight!!!

Bailey

Jon knew that Winter was coming.  Everyone knew.  It popped up on that ass and King White Walker was unbothered by the ATTEMPT to stop their slayage.

King White Walker had to display his POWER to the lessors to let them know that they betta invesT in more Valyrian steel and dragonglass.

I'd be unbothered to if I where hiding on top of a mountain 10,000 feet away sitting on my horse.  This ice queen of yours is bitch made and he will be dealt with.   :wink:

I'd be unbothered to if I where hiding on top of a mountain 10,000 feet away sitting on my horse.  This ice queen of yours is bitch made and he will be dealt with.   :wink:

King White Walker has minions to do his work..but as you can see, the mortals ran like bitches when they couldn't take slayage.

I'm sure he will meet his fate, but in the meantime, enjoy his SUPERIORITY.

556bc21c378caf0d670e4d8c_come-at-me-crow

I think those are the wights? You talking about the skeleton looking ones?

Remember when the group of people got caught outside of the gate before they closed it?

You didn't hear any screaming, just silence and then they started breaking through the gate.. 

Was it the fog that changed them?

Remember when the group of people got caught outside of the gate before they closed it?

You didn't hear any screaming, just silence and then they started breaking through the gate.. 

Was it the fog that changed them?

Ohhhh..I'm not sure..but Jon and them were outside of the gate too right?

Yea.. they made it back inside before they closed the gate.. 

nnnnn

Well those people were snatched up then! It was kind of confusing when they were trying to escape..

Lemme find the clip and watch it again..and get my entire life for 20 minutes.  :lmao:

I don't think the guys breaking through the gate were the same as the ones that had just died on the other side. Those guys were probably still "dead" and it was the skeleton guys that were already coming... Ya know? :unsure:

King White Walker has minions to do his work..but as you can see, the mortals ran like bitches when they couldn't take slayage.

I'm sure he will meet his fate, but in the meantime, enjoy his SUPERIORITY.

556bc21c378caf0d670e4d8c_come-at-me-crow

Superiority  :rolleyes:  He doesn't even have any hoes.  Jon has mad bitches.  A king that gets no ass. Never heard of it.  

I don't think the guys breaking through the gate were the same as the ones that had just died on the other side. Those guys were probably still "dead" and it was the skeleton guys that were already coming... Ya know? :unsure:

ohhhhh   Thanks  

So the skeleton's killed all those people that fast or was it the fog?  :unsure:

Melisandre need to get destroyed.  I am over her.

Mother of Dragons better release them other 2 dragons she damn sure gonna need them

The baby dragon showed up for his mommy.  He is a bit on the  slow side though he should have stayed airborne and spit fire. He was getting his ass kicked until dany flew off with him. She needed all 3. I guess the other two are done with her.   I cried when they burned that child though. 

burning the child was yet another moment this season that was disturbing, I think they are doing that for shock value almost. I wasnt blown away with this episode with the exception of the last 15 min

I dont understand the rebels in Mother of Dragon's land....why she can't get rid of them and why they continue to cause shit

The buildup to Shireen's death and the fighting pit scene.

tumblr_inline_nlyb7si0w01top6xq.gif

Mother of Dragons riding off on her child.

Drogon flambaying the lessors.

Game of Thrones seems to revel in the disturbing scenes like Shireen's death.  It was shocking, but it was hinted that it would happen.

Daddy Stannis..a fucking mess.

The buildup to Shireen's death and the fighting pit scene.

Mother of Dragons riding off on her child.

Drogon flambaying the lessors.

Game of Thrones seems to revel in the disturbing scenes like Shireen's death.  It was shocking, but it was hinted that it would happen.

Daddy Stannis..a fucking mess.

omg i watched it at 1230 after the game  I wanted so bad to call you at 130 Am lol !

was that mothers baby dragon that had left that came back to save her? didnt one go missing after it killed the child?

omg and burning that poor lil girl was just smh i cant. that with must have some real good puss for him to do that to his own child.

omg i watched it at 1230 after the game  I wanted so bad to call you at 130 Am lol !

was that mothers baby dragon that had left that came back to save her? didnt one go missing after it killed the child?

omg and burning that poor lil girl was just smh i cant. that with must have some real good puss for him to do that to his own child.

:lmao:  You should have.  I would have woke up and we could have chatted about Mother of Dragons and her epic scene! :yahoo:

No, that's her "biggest baby" Drogon..the other two are locked up in some dungeon..Drogon wasn't captured like the other two because he's too damn big and bad..but Mother of Dragons better go get the other two..she will need them.

I was shocked..saddened..but it was expected.. -_-

And I don't know why people continue to be bothered by this type of shit..I mean, the very first episode of the series had far worse stuff.. :sigh:

:lmao:  You should have.  I would have woke up and we could have chatted about Mother of Dragons and her epic scene! :yahoo:

No, that's her "biggest baby" Drogon..the other two are locked up in some dungeon..Drogon wasn't captured like the other two because he's too damn big and bad..but Mother of Dragons better go get the other two..she will need them.

I was shocked..saddened..but it was expected.. -_-

And I don't know why people continue to be bothered by this type of shit..I mean, the very first episode of the series had far worse stuff.. :sigh:

oh ok

she told her baby "FLY" omg i am so glad they  didnt kill him

I know right. Thats the kinda shit they did back then. Heads get chopped off they kill for sport. I guess cuss its a women/child people get there panties in a bunch. They dont have to watch

so what you think gonna happen now with mother and the dude that saved her? danm i dont remember his name lol especially now that her play play hubby is dead lol