Game of Thrones, Season 5 begins tonight!!!

Bailey

Melisandre and her powah! Not her predicting Arya's future and not Stannis'. KI!

She wants Jon..and hopefully she can resurrect him..if not, King White Walker can..

ijZDejXWNNzQl_zpssyc3mxjn.gif

I wish she was in the walk of shame scene.  Oh the SHADE she woulda gave Cersei.  What now bitch look at you you tried to come for my family now you got people shit on your shoulder and your toenail polish is RUINED from all that walking!

• Upvote 1

I wish she was in the walk of shame scene.  Oh the SHADE she woulda gave Cersei.  What now bitch look at you you tried to come for my family now you got people shit on your shoulder and your toenail polish is RUINED from all that walking!

Not how she ravaged that pedo.. :lmao: She jumped on him like a rabid monkey. She would have slit Cersei throat.. :lmao:  :lmao:

Right... Why did she go back to Castle Black of all places? I dunno. Death has been very final on this show and that's something I like about it. But something may be up.

But Kit said he's not coming back and that Jon is really dead -_-

I've read that I still refuse to believe it :lol: I think they will bring him back. Otherwise they might as well destroy the entire wall. He was the audience's eyes and ears of the Wall. And if he doesn't come back I hope they all turn into Night Walkers. He was the Ice to Dany's Fire.

• Upvote 1

I've read that I still refuse to believe it :lol: I think they will bring him back. Otherwise they might as well destroy the entire wall. He was the audience's eyes and ears of the Wall. And if he doesn't come back I hope they all turn into Night Walkers. He was the Ice to Dany's Fire.

That is so beautiful Angie :tear:

Possibly. But Melisandre looked genuinely shocked that her shit didnt pan out. I mean if it was all a setup it would make sense. But when Stannis started getting all the reports that clearly showed the Lord of light was on a coffee break and not answering the sacrifice of lil girl being roasted she looked like someone walked over her grave.

Then she ran back to the Wall.

I don't care what she does she better bring Jon Snow back. The reason its so shocking is because they are killing off anyone who you could possibly want to root for. I mean Yeah mother of Dragons whatever but shes been sitting in the pyramid for 2 seasons now. This whole season she literally didnt move until she flew off in the second to last episode.

Hell I almost want the White walkers to win and kill all these people at this point. The entire Nights watch needs to die terribly.

That is true. She did look like, "Welp. I done fucked up today."

I just need her to bring Jon back or find that other guy who has the ability to do it.

And I don't even care what happens to that little boy anymore.

:shifty:

A Song of Ice and Fire..

Apparently he's a fan favorite..but he said he is dead and won't come back..I'm so confused. -_-

He supposedly signed on for seasons six and seven..I think he's trolling us.. :thumbdown:

If he said he was coming back it'd ruin the whole moment. Best to just say you're dead.

I loved her from the start! A tomboy. And her and Tywin Lannister's convos>>>>>>>> You can tell he admired her and he even wanted her on his council. :lmao: What kind of power as a child! :wub:

I hated Tywin but loved his relationship with Arya. It really worked. She's a boss.

I hated Tywin but loved his relationship with Arya. It really worked. She's a boss.

Tywin was an asshole. A smart one. I don't think anyone outside of Arya and Tyrion ever got the best of him. Well Cersei kinda when she admitted she was fucking his son.

Cersei is coming back for blood, and when she said "look at my face it's the last thing you will see before you die" ....believe dat

I kept wondering where the hell is the King? He wasn't even in the last scene to meet his imprisoned mother coming back, that made zero sense

I know this season is over but I'll be using this thread anyway as I catch up. I'm still on the first season; I made it to episode four last night. Thoughts so far:

It's very well-acted but I'm having trouble keeping up with some of these names. Like in the last episode I saw, Caitlyn (I'm probably spelling her simple-ass name wrong) mentions Littlefinger as if I was supposed to know who that was. Where the hell was I when someone named LITTLEFINGER was introduced? Hopefully I'll get better at this soon. :lol:

The Lannister twins are nasty and I'm having a hard time finding anything redeemable about their characters; maybe I'm not supposed to but I feel like they're the kind of villains I'll go from loving to hate to actually hating to hate really quickly. Their better third the dwarf (can't remember his name) steals every scene he's in. Also Joffrey looks like Hunter Hayes lol kill him soon please.

Loving the blonde who married the giant steroid. Not into him personally but I love that her storyline so far has basically been learning to fuck a king(?) properly. I'm jealous. :tear:

I can see an icon in the youngest Stark girl (can't remember her name either, whoops now). Don't let the Queen get away with killing your fat boyfriend! Lmao I can already see now that this show has no limits + rip Lady.

I'm indifferent toward Jon Snow so far. Give me Robb instead. Take me now Robb. :wub:

That's all for now!

I know this season is over but I'll be using this thread anyway as I catch up. I'm still on the first season; I made it to episode four last night. Thoughts so far:

It's very well-acted but I'm having trouble keeping up with some of these names. Like in the last episode I saw, Caitlyn (I'm probably spelling her simple-ass name wrong) mentions Littlefinger as if I was supposed to know who that was. Where the hell was I when someone named LITTLEFINGER was introduced? Hopefully I'll get better at this soon. :lol:

The Lannister twins are nasty and I'm having a hard time finding anything redeemable about their characters; maybe I'm not supposed to but I feel like they're the kind of villains I'll go from loving to hate to actually hating to hate really quickly. Their better third the dwarf (can't remember his name) steals every scene he's in. Also Joffrey looks like Hunter Hayes lol kill him soon please.

Loving the blonde who married the giant steroid. Not into him personally but I love that her storyline so far has basically been learning to fuck a king(?) properly. I'm jealous. :tear:

I can see an icon in the youngest Stark girl (can't remember her name either, whoops now). Don't let the Queen get away with killing your fat boyfriend! Lmao I can already see now that this show has no limits + rip Lady.

I'm indifferent toward Jon Snow so far. Give me Robb instead. Take me now Robb. :wub:

That's all for now!

if you're in it to watch the series, you will learn names by the fact key players are in play often and are pivotal to the story.

You will have a lot of emotions, they will change too regarding characters

What I also found helped get names right is if you actually watch the opening credits and see the areas of the world that will be focused on in that episode.

The opening credits change when they move from place to place in the story.  I didn't notice at first.  But, it helps gets your mind right.  Ok they are in Dorn today...so we will have the no acting talent snake sisters.  etc.

• Upvote 2

What I also found helped get names right is if you actually watch the opening credits and see the areas of the world that will be focused on in that episode.

The opening credits change when they move from place to place in the story.  I didn't notice at first.  But, it helps gets your mind right.  Ok they are in Dorn today...so we will have the no acting talent snake sisters.  etc.

I NEVER noticed that I was too busy enjoying the graphics and the theme song, because good shit is coming, or was, this last season :umm: ...anywho thanks for the knowledge, I always thought I should create  a character map, like a family tree, to understand whose whom and what they stand for or against.....Im convinced the books is the best way to know, GRRM in interviews when he speaks he will say this or that person is from this region or house, so to him its all about who you are born from, what is your linage?

• 3 weeks later...

I just started season five now so it's still acceptable to use this thread as far as I'm concerned!

Last I saw, Jorah captured Tyrion while he was taking a piss, Littlefinger left Sansa to marry, um... that guy who cut off Theon's **** whatever his name is, and Cersei found God I guess?

Can we talk about how far apart our legs spread when Daario appears on screen :unsure: or is it just mine? Anyway, still rooting for Daeny. I don't know anything about the books or how the story is supposed to end but I hope she comes out on top.

Omg you know who else I love is the grandma and her shawl, she never leaves without her kiis :lol:

• Upvote 1

I just started season five now so it's still acceptable to use this thread as far as I'm concerned!

Last I saw, Jorah captured Tyrion while he was taking a piss, Littlefinger left Sansa to marry, um... that guy who cut off Theon's **** whatever his name is, and Cersei found God I guess?

Can we talk about how far apart our legs spread when Daario appears on screen :unsure: or is it just mine? Anyway, still rooting for Daeny. I don't know anything about the books or how the story is supposed to end but I hope she comes out on top.

Omg you know who else I love is the grandma and her shawl, she never leaves without her kiis :lol:

Daario does nothing for me. I kinda liked the original one with the cornsilk weave.