Things to do in NOLA

Angela

Go to One Eyed Jacks and listen to some bands. Thundercat is usually there and he is very jazzy and funky at the same damn time. You could do a Walking Tour that teaches you about N.O history which also includes a lot of haunted houses and fun facts about placages and free people of color. Fan boat rides are a lot of fun as well. I like to go to the voodoo shop for obvious reasons :rolleyes:  N.O has a lot to offer though from good weed, transvestites, gambling and golden showers and that's all from Lil Wayne...you will have a ball...a masquerade ball hopefully. ^_^

• Upvote 3

Go to One Eyed Jacks and listen to some bands. Thundercat is usually there and he is very jazzy and funky at the same damn time. You could do a Walking Tour that teaches you about N.O history which also includes a lot of haunted houses and fun facts about placages and free people of color. Fan boat rides are a lot of fun as well. I like to go to the voodoo shop for obvious reasons :rolleyes:  N.O has a lot to offer though from good weed, transvestites, gambling and golden showers and that's all from Lil Wayne...you will have a ball...a masquerade ball hopefully. ^_^

stupid :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

• Upvote 1

Go to One Eyed Jacks and listen to some bands. Thundercat is usually there and he is very jazzy and funky at the same damn time. You could do a Walking Tour that teaches you about N.O history which also includes a lot of haunted houses and fun facts about placages and free people of color. Fan boat rides are a lot of fun as well. I like to go to the voodoo shop for obvious reasons :rolleyes: N.O has a lot to offer though from good weed, transvestites, gambling and golden showers and that's all from Lil Wayne...you will have a ball...a masquerade ball hopefully. ^_^

I like the idea is a walking tour. I'm going to just ignore that entire last sentence :lmao:

I'm really excited because I enjoy jazz so I'm going to check out those places.

The French quarters and that market they have is really nice. Lot's of food. Riverwalk is cute too, but it's long as hell. Of course there's always Canal and Bourbon Street, and good southern dick if you're in the mood. Jambalaya is really good cuz it's authentic, and I think the strip club Saint Anne's is open around this time of year. I enjoyed myself when I was there about 10 years ago. 

• Upvote 1

The French quarters and that market they have is really nice. Lot's of food. Riverwalk is cute too, but it's long as hell. Of course there's always Canal and Bourbon Street, and good southern dick if you're in the mood. Jambalaya is really good cuz it's authentic, and I think the strip club Saint Anne's is open around this time of year. I enjoyed myself when I was there about 10 years ago. 

sounds wonderful :lmao:

French Quarter is enjoyable. My hotel is on Bourbon Street which they might as well call Debauchery Street. I got a ticket to go to the Katrina tour tomorrow so I'm really looking forward to it.

Have you eaten anything that you thought to yourself "mmmmm wow this is really good" ?

Have you eaten anything that you thought to yourself "mmmmm wow this is really good" ?

I've enjoyed the food thus far. LA doesn't really do goos Louisiana food so I'm very appreciative. I am going to try Commmanders. I've heard it was a place I had to go to. I've been very pleased with the music. It made me realize how much I REALLY like jazz.

I've enjoyed the food thus far. LA doesn't really do goos Louisiana food so I'm very appreciative. I am going to try Commmanders. I've heard it was a place I had to go to. I've been very pleased with the music. It made me realize how much I REALLY like jazz.

I wouldnt know Louisiana food since Ive never been, but it sounds like you're really having some good R&R :good:

I wouldnt know Louisiana food since Ive never been, but it sounds like you're really having some good R&R :good:

I am. I haven't had a real vacation in a few years so it was long overdue. Very happy I did this :)

• Upvote 2