NEW JANET TWEET!!

RedSimba

Watch her say that she went to some shitty café in Dubai and she heard the locals discuss everything from politics to social issues to relationships and it inspired her to make this album. Let me find out that 'Ive been listening' means she has been eavesdropping on peoples conversations. I see what you doing bitch. GENIUS!!!

• Upvote 2

OMG this is taking me back to the days when I used to get up at the crack of dawn to buy a new Janet CD, desperately tear off the package, and sit at the FYE parking lot, listen to the whole album, reading every single lyric, and creaming myself at every single interlude! As hard as its going to be to contain myself, I will not let the Internet ruin the new album experience! I can't believe I'm going to have this experience again. I'm about to cry!

• Upvote 5

What a fucking brilliant idea to have your album centered around #ConversationsInACafe?! I can only imagine the fucking interludes. Hopefully we will have a tea time interlude...OKAY! I cant wait.

Watch her say that she went to some shitty café in Dubai and she heard the locals discuss everything from politics to social issues to relationships and it inspired her to make this album. Let me find out that 'Ive been listening' means she has been eavesdropping on peoples conversations. I see what you doing bitch. GENIUS!!!

Let me find out 'new movement' means she is about to do a joint venture with Starbucks and they will recreate their logo with Janets pic instead. I CANT!!! Bitch this café theme can go in so many directions. :rolleyes:

You need to STAHP :lol: :lol:

You need to STAHP :lol: :lol:

But its fucking Brilliant. I can imagine it being something like Lauryn's Miseducation 'Classroom theme'. OMG...I know that's what happening here. I KNOWS IT and I cant wait. :excited:  Bitch might even recreate that 'When Harry met Sally' orgasm scene...'When Wissam met Janet'...Girl Bye. Yall better get into it.

• Upvote 1

But its fucking Brilliant. I can imagine it being something like Lauryn's Miseducation 'Classroom theme'. OMG...I know that's what happening here. I KNOWS IT and I cant wait. :excited:  Bitch might even recreate that 'When Harry met Sally' orgasm scene...'When Wissam met Janet'...Girl Bye. Yall better get into it.

MESS  :lmao:

• Upvote 1

Can you imagine Janet talking about #BlackLivesMatter?

Talking about the black women, cisgnder and transgender, who are also victims of violence from the police and others?

I LOVE political Janet.

And I hope this whole project is co-produced by Jimmy an Terry.

And I hope that beat in the background of her message is from one of the tracks. The vibe is SO real.

• Upvote 1