Unbreakable Tour

J.

so Janet and Madonna will be on the road at the same time again.....hmmm I wonder if there is some kinda competition between them secretly. Like bitch not only am I going on tour, but I will kick mine off before you....see ya :wave:

that's happened before back in 2001, Janet even had to clock Carson Daly for getting her tour mixed up with Madge. she was classy about it though but I could spot the underlying shade.

Voodoo u are being over the top ? i dont recall Janet even mentioning her name nor Carson. 

If we're talking about the same interview on TRL. Carson had said something like "Yeah, Janet...so i hear your tour is huge, you have like 21 trucks for your stage"

And all Janet did was stop him and laugh while she said " oh no no no, wrong tour. ..i dont have that many trucks, Carson"

I dnt recall Madonna being mentioned lol

Voodoo u are being over the top ? i dont recall Janet even mentioning her name nor Carson. 

If we're talking about the same interview on TRL. Carson had said something like "Yeah, Janet...so i hear your tour is huge, you have like 21 trucks for your stage"

And all Janet did was stop him and laugh while she said " oh no no no, wrong tour. ..i dont have that many trucks, Carson"

I dnt recall Madonna being mentioned lol

Madonna didn't need to be mentioned when there was plenty of articles stating how over the top Madonna's Drown World Tour was and how many trucks Madonna had and it was 21...Janet corrected him 'oh no no no wrong tour' and something like 'thats somebody else' meaning 'bitch you tried it'..she also touched her ear and looked off into the crowd (the shade ) :rolleyes:. I do remember a lot of articles comparing the two tours as well and Janet Jackson being praised for keeping it simple and not dismissing her older material.

Edited by VoodooChild

I already stated how the convo went and you reiterated what i already said which proves my point. You threw Madonna up in there when neither one of them mentioned her. Therer were indeed other huge tours going on at that time as well. I dont think Janet was referring to any particular person when she said that.,,she was juss letting Carson know.,she didnt have that many trucks.  :rolleyes:

And yes, i do recall their tours being compared and Janets reviews were MURDERING Madonna's ...a reporter even told Janet about it and JANet was pleased to hear it

bottomline. No madge was mentioned..,?

I never said that Madonna was mentioned, but you remember what was said and knew exactly what I was talking about. That's the beauty of shade boo boo.:rolleyes: And being a huge fan of both at the time, I do remember the articles about Madonna and her over the top production and that's why I gasped when Carson got it wrong and made that pop royalty mistake. Janet knew too...she shrugged it off, but the shade WAS there. :rolleyes:

I never said that Madonna was mentioned, but you remember what was said and knew exactly what I was talking about. That's the beauty of shade boo boo.:rolleyes: And being a huge fan of both at the time, I do remember the articles about Madonna and her over the top production and that's why I gasped when Carson got it wrong and made that pop royalty mistake. Janet knew too...she shrugged it off, but the shade WAS there. :rolleyes:

dont try to flip this! :lmao: the only reason i knew what you were referring to was because you mentioning Carson and a tour and a mix up and my mental memory (the janet section) immediately alerted me on what interview u were talking about. Amd since its typical fashion that ppl stay REACHING round these parts.. especially when.it comes to shade and MADONNA...i felt compelled to clock you VuDu :lmao: there was not an ounce of shade found -_-

• Upvote 1

Do you realize, this is the last weekend The Unbreakable Tour won't exist beyond her camp, the last weekend there's no setlist known to the world, no clips/videos, pictures, we don't know how the costumes, stage, her hair's gonna look....it's the calm before the storm.

• Upvote 1

I actually remember this and the article about how many trucks Madonna had on her tour and comparing the over the top production to Janet's amazing but simple stage.  Janet was definitely referring to Madonna and Janet did throw some shade with her eyes. 

They also toured at the same time during Janet's R.N tour and Madonna's Blonde Ambition tour. I mean back to back one week after another in the same cities. 

• Upvote 1

its this clip, but for some odd reason (because she is shady) that part is cut out 

I looked this up since this sounded funny. It was on TRL 2001 (she must have appeared twice that year).

when the tour trucks came up she said she only had 16. She did say "Wrong tour" and laughed...so I don't think it's reaching really

• Upvote 1

Janet tweeted something about "we are trying something new let me know when you get here"......now this may be reaching but maybe Janet will be taking requests from that list posted above and select one fan who's tweeted her and ask them which song would they love to hear?  Yeah maybe it's reaching as I would have loved to see "Empty" on that list.  One can only wish that we would see Janet perform that song live!!!!!!!!  I think the setlist will change over time especially once the album is released.