Unbreakable Tour

J.

the entire show was uploaded by this fella

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoeN6n_7_JC8DozYdq4e_6A

Don't think he got Should've Known Better......there's a good clip but it starts after the first verse. Would love to see his version of it if he has it. I think he's still uploading as he is on part 8 with R.N.....and the song is after that I think. 

are people really tripping about her wearing the same attire throughout the show?! :rolleyes: Im thinking that costume changes and a bigger production will all take place for the second leg of the tour...I could be wrong but it would be smarter for her to do it like that. This is basically to let bitches know she is indeed back, she has an album coming out and she is still a consummate performer.

are people really tripping about her wearing the same attire throughout the show?! :rolleyes: Im thinking that costume changes and a bigger production will all take place for the second leg of the tour...I could be wrong but it would be smarter for her to do it like that. This is basically to let bitches know she is indeed back, she has an album coming out and she is still a consummate performer.

It's ridiculous! I really could care less about costume changes.  For the R.N. tour she started with the black jacket, white top and black jeans.  For the 2nd part of the show she changed to a black top.  Whatever is most comfortable for Janet is all I care about and as long as the look is giving Janet life I'm good.

Janet has done the whole costume changes the most with All For You and the Rock With U tours which were both amazing and so different from each other.  It's so draining and it's really what Janet is all about when it comes to her tours.  She likes to keep it simple....a themed looked with 2 or 3 colors usually black and white.  

This isn't about giving fashion for every set of songs......Janet has practically rechoreographed all of her hits and most importantly has breathed new life to most of them by remixing the beats and music.  Her performance is only going to get more epic!  Once the full album comes out....forget it!  Janet might want to switch it up a bit!  She didn't sing "The Great Forever",  so you never know with this hooker as the song is suppose to be "her next single".  I think the next single should be "Tonight" with Missy though some people are calling the song "Burn It" and then follow with "Should've Known Better" based off from what I heard.  She needs "Should've Known Better" to cook more as she tours that way people will get thirsty for it! 

Janet wasn't playing with the dancing either!  And I love how young these kids are that are dancing with her! 

Edited by freexone9
  • Upvote 2

Setlist
"Burn It Up"
"Nasty"
"Feedback"
"Miss You Much"
"Alright"
"You Want This"
"Control"
"What Have You Done for Me Lately"
"The Pleasure Principle"
"Escapade"
"When I Think of You"
"All for You"
"All Nite (Don't Stop)"
"Love Will Never Do (Without You)"
DJ Intermission ("R&B Junkie", "Go Deep", "Luv Me, Luv Me", "So Excited")
"After The Fall"
"Again"
"Come Back to Me"
"Let's Wait Awhile"
"I Get Lonely"
"Any Time, Any Place"
"No Sleeep"
"Got 'til It's Gone"
"That's the Way Love Goes"
"Together Again" (Remix/Album Version)
"Throb"
"The Best Things in Life Are Free"
"Black Cat"
"If"
"Scream"
"Rhythm Nation"
"Should've Known Better"
"Unbreakable"

• Upvote 1

I'm glad she snuck in IGL

She could change outfits tho :umm: that's my one gripe.. Idc at least go from white to black towards the end. I know she has more Harlem pants or whatever they're called

as soon as I saw the first pic I said to myself "WHAT IS HER DEAL AND THEM FUCKING PANTS?!" ....I don't know what her thing is with them, but honey a change of clothes would do her well, even one costume change.....everyone said the same shit, even at the end of the streamed video someone said "can you believe she wore the same outfit the entire show?" .....my ONLY gripe. lose them harlem pants save them for the airport, and change costumes!

• Upvote 1

If my only "gripe" is the outfit, Im good, from the waist up anyways its hot.....Im proud she came hard, the music was mixed well and she had a full band again. The setlist is on point, and Im really happy she finally gave old songs a new life. She reworked most songs and the dancing...that took time 'm sure but the results are great.... the show's pace reminds me of Justins show last year, the pace is kept fast, that really works because no one sits its rocking the entire time

BUT if we consider she has a budget to work under, having a crew of costume designers running along will not help her bottom line, if I had to choose between a good stage and outfits, give me that stage..

Edited by Bailey

the opening sequence with the birds is insane......her graphic game has stepped up foe sho.....before the graphics were kinda cheesy like not much went into them. this time you can see a huge difference...Im overall very impressed with the show and I havent seen it yet

Lol STOP! I haven't even looked at the setlist  :umm: . I saw the first five songs and choked when I saw RnB Junkie and Luv Me Luv Me...I knew she would do non singles!

Maybe I need to check out of here for a bit!

oh Im just getting started, she talked shit during that intro sequence "did you forget who I am?" :excited:

Here's the deal with doing costume changes and why Janet love's her harem pants.....it truly stops the performer from chaffing and that is so important when you are touring for almost a year.  I would love 2 different costumes at least.  During her Number One's tour she kept the look with a jacket and then took the jacket off for the rest of the show and during the ballads she wore that beautiful violet dress!  That was just perfect.  

I'm glad she spent her money on the production and the band and doing almost all different choreography for her all her hits....she kept the breakdowns of course for most but she really switched up the moves and the music in certain parts.  Now someone please make sure and capture Janet's wall slide during "IF"!  I almost died when I saw it!  Come through bitch!  It's only going to get better from here on out.  

While recording the album the last year Janet was also rehearsing the tour working 24/7 for us.  I'm so thrilled for her! 

• Upvote 1