Unbreakable Tour

J.

Yeah it was totally odd because I don't think the "idea" of it was truly orchestrated throughout the whole show. This new tour is very detailed and so clean which I love.  The live band is amazing as well as the backup singers and of course as you and I discussed the fact that she has given new life to her hits with new remixes and choreography is everything!!!!!  I can't believe how pressed some non Janet fans are with their comments....I have decided not to look at and read any comments for any media news about Janet as the critics are praising her for the most part and welcoming her return and "No Sleep" has entered the number #1 spot for Adult R&B again.  I just can't with these young idiots disrespecting Janet and her hard work.  This era is not about receipts and competing with the trends.  This era is about Janet's legacy and her fans!  I love this woman!

I haven't read much bad, its actually more a momentum thing, once she gets this tour on solid ground and the album comes I think its going to be really tough to dismiss her, theres a respect factor to be paid considering shes been in the game this long and continues to stay....I honestly didnt hear a single new song I didnt love..thats kinda rare

According yo Live Nation the ticket sales are doing well but i cant help but feel its a lil too "quiet" . I kno the tour just begun but hopefully more publicity surrounding it will occur once she hit the states. Its a percentage of the public who dont even know she's touring. I wish the promo was a little greater. Its too quiet 

According yo Live Nation the ticket sales are doing well but i cant help but feel its a lil too "quiet" . I kno the tour just begun but hopefully more publicity surrounding it will occur once she hit the states. Its a percentage of the public who dont even know she's touring. I wish the promo was a little greater. Its too quiet 

You think? In my world, it's all Janet all day. She stays trending on Facebook and Twitter and she's been in the headlines on a consistent basis without doing a single interview.

• Upvote 1

You think? In my world, it's all Janet all day. She stays trending on Facebook and Twitter and she's been in the headlines on a consistent basis without doing a single interview.

....normally by this stage im sure she woulda done a few tv/magazine interviews...but we aint getting shit...and I kinda love it. Surely that will kick in soon before the album released.

there's always that one

I think the promo for this is very calculated, and rightly so, she's basically slowly churning things out, this way it lasts a lot longer than most albums do now. Usually its one hit single and dust after that. Janet Miss Jackson (for me cause ya'll know how I do :shifty: ) is taking this the long route, too much too soon and people loss interest, theres still a lot to anticpate and we are onto a second single, the album hasn't been released yet, but the tour just started.....its the "frog in water" strategy she's slowly turning the heat up

Edited by Bailey
  • Upvote 1

....normally by this stage im sure she woulda done a few tv/magazine interviews...but we aint getting shit...and I kinda love it. Surely that will kick in soon before the album released.

She's creating an air of mystery and once again bringing that superstardom approach that has been missing from music for a long time.

Let's start reading each other for filth while we are at it!  Let me make some popcorn.  Where's LoveProfusion?  I could not stand that bitch.  The whole time I thought "it" was a girl but it turned out LoveProfusion was a lady boy the whole time trolling for anyone mentioning Madonna! :lmao::excited::lmao:

LoveProfusion was someone I liked until some racist things came up....he had a thing for Madonna, so did TheHiltonSuite

LoveProfusion was someone I liked until some racist things came up....he had a thing for Madonna, so did TheHiltonSuite

Yeah just never liked his flair of entitlement and I could smell his intentions for being on this board.  And he was very extreme at times...just foul with his comments towards everyone.  At least the TheHiltonSuite was cordial even though he would throw backhanded compliments to Janet. 

• Upvote 1