Unbreakable Tour

J.

I love watching Wendy, but she always gets it wrong with Janet.

I'm still also mad at her about that Alliyah movie.

Did someone end up posting this on Wendy's Facebook page? If so please let me know!  I hate Wendy's contempt for Janet and Wendy needs to be read for filth for it!  I'm going to look for her fan page and check.  

• Upvote 2

Not to play devil's advocate (cus I only hate Wendy when she starts talkin shit about Janet) BUT Wendy was speaking more from an ageism issue in our society..that older artists just dont sell like the younger artist. She's  basically been saying Janet is past her prime which we ALL are aware of. She would say the SAME thing about Mariah "no one is buying your music Mariah,Stop"... So its not just an isolated "issue" she has with Janet or anything. She states the truth but her delivery comes off shady, honestly thats why its rubbing you all.in the wrong way, me as well 

Edited by janetDAYZ

Not to play devil's advocate (cus I only hate Wendy when she starts talkin shit about Janet) BUT Wendy was speaking more from an ageism issue in our society..that older artists just dont sell like the younger artist. She's  basically been saying Janet is past her prime which we ALL are aware of. She would say the SAME thing about Mariah "no one is buying your music Mariah,Stop"... So its not just an isolated "issue" she has with Janet or anything. She states the truth but her delivery comes off shady, honestly thats why its rubbing you all.in the wrong way, me as well 

Yeah but Mariah and Janet's other lesser peers aren't talented :coffee: 

Wendy has been talking shot on Janet for AGES! This is not an isolated issue. She simply does not like Janet. 

i dnt believe Wendy str8 up dislikes Janet.

She has indeed said good things about Janet. Her thing is she is just  more of a fan of "the old Janet" . I hear tons off ppl say that. Its no biggie

Edited by janetDAYZ