Unbreakable Tour

J.

No NYC/NJ dates...

cab58a85179d00cb5ba35e66a0d21634.jpg

I think the problem is booking, she will need large venues, and someone else going on tour already has them booked :whistle: so now its about fitting those dates, BUT I could be entirely wrong because Janet has this planned out I do believe and those dates are only a matter of seeing what happens with the first, I think

welp they updated her wikipedia page :w00t:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unbreakable_World_Tour_%28Janet_Jackson_tour%29

okay now looking at the dates again....it doesn't look like there's any room to book the big cities until after these dates or before

she has room after Chicago to do big cities, but how they trek across NY to LA and inbetween is a mystery

well trolling someone else's tour dates on wikipedia explains the lack of major cities dates, from Arthur Fogel's lips, head of Live Nation

"A tour with a budget like :whistle: counts on adding on second and third nights in markets... That's why it's scheduled with lots of empty dates in major markets."

Never cried at a Janet show, I was too busy being excited and happy...this time will be different

8/31 - Rogers Arena - Vancouver, BC

9/2 - Scotiabank Saddledome - Calgary, Alberta

9/4 - Rexall Place - Edmonton, Alberta

9/7 - SaskTel Centre - Saskatoon, Saskatchewan

9/8 - MTS Center - Winnipeg, Manitoba

9/11 - Van Andel Arena - Grand Rapids, Michigan

9/12 - PNC Pavilion - Cincinnati, Ohio

9/15 - Air Canada Centre - Toronto, Ontario

9/17 - Walnut Creek Amphitheater - Raleigh, NC

9/18 - PNC Music Pavilion - Charlotte, NC

9/20 - American Airlines Arena - Miami, FL

9/23 - Amway Center - Orlando, FL

9/24 - Amalie Arena - Tampa, FL

9/26 - Chastain Park Amphitheater - Atlanta, Georgia

9/27 - Ascend Amphitheater - Nashville, TN

9/29 - FedExForum - Memphis, TN

9/30 - Smoothie King Center - New Orleans, LA

10/9 - The AXIS at Planet Hollywood - Las Vegas, NV

10/10 - The AXIS at Planet Hollywood - Las Vegas, NV

10/13 - Bill Graham Civic Auditorium - San Francisco, CA

10/14 - Bill Graham Civic Auditorium - San Francisco, CA

10/16 - The Forum - Inglewood, CA

10/17 - Viejas Arena at Aztec Bowl San Diego State University - San Diego, CA

10/21 - Santa Barbara Bowl - Santa Barbara, CA

10/22 - Santa Barbara Bowl - Santa Barbara, CA

10/29 - Chaifetz Arena - Saint Louis, Missouri

10/30 - CenturyLink Center Omaha - Omaha Nebraska

11/3 - The Chicago Theater - Chicago, IL

11/4 - The Chicago Theater - Chicago, IL

11/12 - Neal S. Blaisdell Center - Honolulu, HI

11/13 - Neal S. Blaisdell Center - Honolulu, HI

Yasss!!! I'll be there!!! This is exactly where I saw her on the no.1s tour with both dates selling out to a crowd of 10,000 :)

SF here we come

I hope I don't run into you

• Upvote 1

My friend just paid $460 dollars for the Atlanta show! They are trying to see  3 shows...that bitch will be homeless by the end of this month

Forgive my ignorance but its not allowing me to buy tickets now. Once the presale is finished, does that just leave all the shit nosebleed seats behind?????

My friend just paid $460 dollars for the Atlanta show! They are trying to see  3 shows...that bitch will be homeless by the end of this month

Forgive my ignorance but its not allowing me to buy tickets now. Once the presale is finished, does that just leave all the shit nosebleed seats behind?????

Damn if that is the Atlanta price DC will be damn near in $600. Where is she sitting? 

I would pay that and more for first 5 rows, I'm seriously planning to see her at least twice maybe more ...all depends on the scale of the show and the show itself

I think I want to do Chicago and Toronto, then the Michigan date...twice in Chicago then the other two bringing me to 14 shows total ever seen

Damn if that is the Atlanta price DC will be damn near in $600. Where is she sitting? 

I dont know where he is sitting, but if im paying that much i might as well be on the damn stage with her.

And nobody answered my original question...do many people have access to presale tickets? I dont want a bunch of nosebleed tickets to be left over.

• Upvote 1

I dont know where he is sitting, but if im paying that much i might as well be on the damn stage with her.

And nobody answered my original question...do many people have access to presale tickets? I dont want a bunch of nosebleed tickets to be left over.

I couldn't pull anymore up for ATL today. Live Nation presale goes up Friday, I believe, and regular sale on Monday. When the Amex/pre-order sale was up this Monday for Atl, tickets were ranging $45 (lawn) to $150 (orchestra pit/floor behind pit). The close main pit/floor seats were $350. I paid about $118 a piece for orchesta. I'm hoping more of the orchestra/pit for $150 will open up myself.

I'm tired of her playing games.

If this was like back in the day in the Bronx, I'd meet ha outside. I'd meet ha outside. But I'm a lady and I have class so I'mma her give till next month for the NY dates. If not expect a strongly worded letter and a visit from me to the "Rhythm Nation Records" office.

tumblr_n3qdbbhvV41rfduvxo1_250.gif

• Upvote 1

I'm tired of her playing games.

If this was like back in the day in the Bronx, I'd meet ha outside. I'd meet ha outside. But I'm a lady and I have class so I'mma her give till next month for the NY dates. If not expect a strongly worded letter and a visit from me to the "Rhythm Nation Records" office.

tumblr_n3qdbbhvV41rfduvxo1_250.gif

Damn crazy ass New Yorkers.. :sigh:

BX. :wub:

I couldn't pull anymore up for ATL today. Live Nation presale goes up Friday, I believe, and regular sale on Monday. When the Amex/pre-order sale was up this Monday for Atl, tickets were ranging $45 (lawn) to $150 (orchestra pit/floor behind pit). The close main pit/floor seats were $350. I paid about $118 a piece for orchesta. I'm hoping more of the orchestra/pit for $150 will open up myself.

Thank you!

Im seeing lots of "market resale" websites selling tickets but i dont know if I trust them?

Im so anxious to buy a ticket(s) i cant wait until Monday...