new Janet snippet "NO SL333P" real snippet

I dont like it ...sorry...that beat sounds mediocre, I expect if nothing else, a grand album, worthy of being album of the year...It can't be run of the mill "here it is" beats, I expect layers, texture, a grandiose display from someone "unbreakable".....dont care what you all say....dont like that...that beat doesnt sound special or even noteworthy more disposable...forgettable...it doesnt stand out like someone who has been recording off and on over 7years

Look out no sleep 'cause here he comes

Because no sleep was made for fun :umm: 

• Upvote 1

Those damn people on Facebook are really believing this shit is real.. 

The original posters won't take the shit down.. 

Because it's all about Facebook views/shares. They knew it was fake when they posted it.   

If the song is FAKE he flipped out over nothing :blink:

#CLOCKED  :coffee:

• Upvote 1

Those damn people on Facebook are really believing this shit is real..

The original posters won't take the shit down..

LMAO! They should know, that if it were a real snippet, it would've been on Janet's website, and/or on her twitter account. Let them continue their foolishness.

I posted this yesterday and Game snatched ALL of my edges. LOL!

He said that this is a clip from a guy who is, apparently, posting a number of clips claiming, each time, that it's the new Janet song.

Sorry. :umm:

I posted this yesterday and Game snatched ALL of my edges. LOL!

He said that this is a clip from a guy who is, apparently, posting a number of clips claiming, each time, that it's the new Janet song.

Sorry. :umm:

MESS

Because it's all about Facebook views/shares. They knew it was fake when they posted it.   

#CLOCKED  :coffee:

he didn't clock shit, wit yo co-signing ass :umm:  I said I didn't like some shit and folks lost they damn minds...fake or not I wasn't having it, and I still say it stinks ...now how bout that

It's true regardless. Imagine basing your opinion of the janet. album off a fraction of Whoops Now.

my opinion was on the possibility that was the lead single, thus being the one song that starts the era off, and the album's reception, if that were the case I would not have expected that after all this time ...let's not take what was said and extend it to this argument you're making that I somehow said 15 seconds damned the entire album. What I said was, that snippet wasn't sounding good, and after all this time I'm expecting the entire album to slay