new Janet snippet "NO SL333P" real snippet

This sounds like a bop. I could groove to this in my car! I can't wait for the full version! 

its a str8up car bump.....and its definetly R&B something thats been gone from the hot 100

Its infectious as fuck ...I wonder what else is to the song, I hope it has more layers something more, depth wise

I wanna hearing some scratching on it, I could swear that was in the annoucement

I keep listening and I think this could be track #3 or something.  Not hearing the I'm the queen back on the scene feel to this yet or something that will punch radio in the face.  

nnnnnnnn she's known for creeping back in quietly, she did that with both Janet and VR.....my concern is its R&B str8up and that may not fly that hard over pop driven radio, its a great cut from what I can hear, but if she wants to give the "movement" some legs I think she's saving the best for later....its a great track, its just not uptempo and I think this time around maybe going uptempo and hit em fast and hard may be the better lead...worked for AFY

OMG! So the beat from the announcement IS the song! I need to hear the whole fucking thing right now! Release the fucking single already!

Im ready I'm playing this like its the entire track.....I hope the single drops soon..test them waters gurl

• Upvote 1

I need a constant loop. I'm not going to lie. I expected an upbeat "I'm back" track. But this song is giving me the wetties.

really? I was just thinking I wanna fuck :unsure: is there some kinda hidden subliminal thing going on here? I want sum ass...i can imagine slapping it to this beat....but muh fucking is definetly uptempo :lmao:

I love it . Summer jam and something nice to listen to. U don't hit the secret weapon yet . You ease them in and then u hit the hard .

that's what im thinking, if she rolled this out over time it would have more staying power....give them the best track first maybe folks will think hey she's back great album to come...and jump on and off quick, I can't say, the music buying public is so fickle now....I will say being just R&B limits it