LEGJODNFKENFND OMG

I feel like if she comes with something as infectious and undeniable as "Feedback" she's going to smash.

I don't care what anyone says, That song was a fucking HIT. It's one of my favorite songs of all time.

I agree, I always stanned over "Feedback" and at the time a radio programmer I knew told me it was too dance club to play, she was ahead of the game cause shit turned real dance club for a long time after that....the only criticisms I kinda saw were over the video and her dancing in milk.... :sigh:

• Upvote 1

I agree, I always stanned over "Feedback" and at the time a radio programmer I knew told me it was too dance club to play, she was ahead of the game cause shit turned real dance club for a long time after that....the only criticisms I kinda saw were over the video and her dancing in milk.... :sigh:

I actually loved the video too. But I get the criticisms about it being too dark I guess.

With the right backing and push that song would have been fucking HUGE. It was the perfect "comeback" single. It was catchy, had great lyrics and the production was top notch.

#JusticeforFeedback

• Upvote 1

I actually loved the video too. But I get the criticisms about it being too dark I guess.

With the right backing and push that song would have been fucking HUGE. It was the perfect "comeback" single. It was catchy, had great lyrics and the production was top notch.

#JusticeforFeedback

I bought it, the video, on Itunes for HD, but it wasnt glossy I expected better resolution buying it, but I loved it, its abstract, and folks felt whatever they did over it and the song, the song did chart better than any single she had in recent history...it was the shit

• Upvote 1

I want her to comeback with some KNOCK. Something big and anthemic. As far as dancing goes, We live in an era where people want to be able to look at your videos and mimic what you're doing. Look at how dances like "Single Ladies", "Hot Nigga" and "Nae Nae" caught on. Her doing something like that while still maintaining the intricacy that makes her the dance supreme she is would be awesome. I would love to see vines and YT videos of people doing her moves. Classic me with a modern twist". 2lly4v7.jpg

• Upvote 1

I bought it, the video, on Itunes for HD, but it wasnt glossy I expected better resolution buying it, but I loved it, its abstract, and folks felt whatever they did over it and the song, the song did chart better than any single she had in recent history...it was the shit

The fact that the song so high speaks volumes. She was just missing the radio support and promotion push to really take it to top of the charts.

The fact that the song so high speaks volumes. She was just missing the radio support and promotion push to really take it to top of the charts.

radio is different now anyway.  Whatever station is playing drake, nicki, rihanna etc won't be playing this.  So don't get upset or shocked. 

I want her to comeback with some KNOCK. Something big and anthemic. As far as dancing goes, We live in an era where people want to be able to look at your videos and mimic what you're doing. Look at how dances like "Single Ladies", "Hot Nigga" and "Nae Nae" caught on. Her doing something like that while still maintaining the intricacy that makes her the dance supreme she is would be awesome. I would love to see vines and YT videos of people doing her moves. Classic me with a modern twist". 2lly4v7.jpg

:mellow: Those dances were straight up shuck and jive, shuffle, yes sir no sir massa buffoonery.  

• Upvote 1

The song made ET!!!

:mellow: Those dances were straight up shuck and jive, shuffle, yes sir no sir massa buffoonery.  

I'm sayin, I don't want routines so easy that toddlers & old ladies can do from her, she can save that kinda dancing for her 60's (if she's slowing down by then), but the point is she's a dance LEGEND, I want THAT'S INCREDIBLE!! THAT'S SO COMPLEX!!! What we got with Control (87 AMA's), WHYDFML (87 Grammys), RN, MYM, Escapade, Alright, If, Together Again, Got Til It's Gone, All For You, (the You Aint Right Breakdown on Icon), All Nite, RWU etc. you know our girl. But I'll be damned if I just get basic "cute" moves.

I so agree. I still bump that song! But that stupid video just ruined all. I also LOVE Rock with u.

at this stage, I have learned anything is possible in life, you never know....

I hope it happens but all they play on those stations is trash. 

Those were just examples of dances that caught on. Hence why I said "while still maintaining the intricacy that makes her the dance supreme she is".

And "Single Ladies" is iconic.

tumblr_n3qdbbhvV41rfduvxo1_250.gif

I don't know about iconic.  It was popular and it wasn't dancing