So..,this time around with the tour....im gonna try my HARDEST

janetDAYZ

....to NOT look at ANY footage before my date. #1s and Rock witchu tour...i couldnt help myself especially the Rock tour, i knew the whole show by the time i went ppl around me were lookin like "how tf does he know these transitions,blends and beat drops are about to happen?" ....I'd rather be surprised this time... instead of "prepared" lol...

Are u guys gonna try to refrain?

I was at the 3rd date of the Rock Witchu Tour, so that was easy to avoid footage and setlist spoilers.

It's definitely going to be a lot harder this time around; I'll have to avoid social media for a month. >_<

Shit..yeah i will have to avoid for a month and a half. I feel sorry for anyone on the 2nd leg or if its a possible 3rd leg? forget about it! They arent gonna have a choice but to see shit lol

Wow...2. Yrs?? That sounds like an eternity to my ears lol.. that would be hard as fuck for me. Thats will power -_-

It's hard to avoid especially when you follow a lot of people that like the same artists. I don't remember watching any Bey clips apart from the time she got her hair caught in the fan and other slip ups. I didn't see any Usher clips either. I don't think I've really seen any other big acts. I always read the set list beforehand though. I prefer knowing what to expect so I'm not sat waiting for a certain song that they don't perform 

HELL NO.. 

I will not put myself through all that.. 

After that first show I wouldn't be able to sleep. tumblr_n4zhweki7I1qlyfm1o7_500.gif

This, didnt do that for either of the 2 previous tours. Like if I'm interested in not knowing how anything is I'd try to go to the 1st show. But in general I'm not gonna deprive myslef, especially when anything can happen like she can cancel the date for like a month (she did that to my 1st tour date for RWU, was supposed to be September 26, she pushed it to October 28). So it's a no for me, good luck to those who do, but Ima enjoy every date lol

Yeah, same. Most of the shows I've been to were scheduled toward the end of their tours so I've only ever been able to avoid spoilers and be totally and completely surprised by just two of them. :lol:

It'll be difficult but I think I can make it for a month.