CONFIRMED!!!!!! Dates Added To Tour!!!!

Her official website is updated now. My local news affiliate in Columbia, SC just announced Presale tomorrow and general next Monday, as well, so they're actively pushing the info out now.

You're in Columbia? me too! I'm definitely going to this one.

My co-worker told me about it this morning..talking bout she ain't going to go since she's not a big fan of Hers. :rolleyes:

I'm in charleston. I used to live in Columbia. I'm def going. The queen comes back to SC. I. Must. Be. There.

Oh ok! I'm sure all of my friends and co-workers will be hitting me up soon since she's coming here.

mine already did :asham:

• Upvote 1

So apparently you can't use the pre sale code if you pre ordered the album for the new dates?

no you cant, those codes expired when the general sales started on the first leg. the 2nd leg has new codes that will start tomorrow at 10 am and end i think on the 19th.

So apparently you can't use the pre sale code if you pre ordered the album for the new dates?

no you cant, those codes expired when the general sales started on the first leg. the 2nd leg has new codes that will start tomorrow at 10 am and end i think on the 19th.

How do I get a new code?

I just bought another pre-sale just in case my old number was expired (even though I didn't buy anything from the first leg). LOL!

"Because of your pre-order, you can now gain access to exclusive ticket presales for Janet Jackson’s Unbreakable World Tour dates in 2016. Presales begin at 10 AM local venue time on Tuesday July 14. and close at 10 PM local venue time on July 19."

#GoJanet

Edited by SonofBaldwin

I just bought another pre-sale just in case my old number was expired (even though I didn't buy anything from the first leg). LOL!

"Because of your pre-order, you can now gain access to exclusive ticket presales for Janet Jackson’s Unbreakable World Tour dates in 2016. Presales begin at 10 AM local venue time on Tuesday July 14. and close at 10 PM local venue time on July 19."

#GoJanet

Would you be kind enough to share your pre sale code or is it an exclusive code?

Hmmmm, but my email says  Use your promotional code below to unlock ticket access to any date on the North American tour. (This code is good for all events except for Grande Prairie, AB. Please scroll down for Grande Prairie access code). 

So I don't see why It would expire

So I guess I'm not going to see Janet this go round.

All of the good seats are gone at the Barclay's, including the platinum seats. And I don't do the nose bleeds. Ah well.

:(

you know there are resellers right? A little steeper in price but with every penny

They can be trusted?

All of the good seats are gone at the Barclay's, including the platinum seats. And I don't do the nose bleeds. Ah well.

you know there are resellers right? A little steeper in price but with every penny

They can be trusted?

some fans resell their tickets on ticketmaster now, so that's verified. I've used stubhub before with no problem, as well.

Got my tickets though 

Go to Newark! Just take the NJ transit!

I wouldn't mind seeing her in NJ, but the good seats are gone there too. I only do the first five rows at any concert. Sixth row MAYBE. Otherwise, I don't go.

I had first row for THE VELVET ROPE, so I'm spoiled. LOL!

Got my tickets though 

Go to Newark! Just take the NJ transit!

I wouldn't mind seeing her in NJ, but the good seats are gone there too. I only do the first five rows at any concert. Sixth row MAYBE. Otherwise, I don't go.

I had first row for THE VELVET ROPE, so I'm spoiled. LOL!

Lucky! I got the 19th row in section B, which is right in front of the stage. Plus they're aisle seats so I hope their good. Maybe you can keep trying! Don't give up

They can be trusted?

uhh yes. eBay, Stubhub, and other resellers do this all year round with very little issues. 

They can be trusted?

uhh yes. eBay, Stubhub, and other resellers do this all year round with very little issues. 

Thank you. I'll start looking through those. Thank you again.

as far as Im concerned, I would pay good money to a reseller for a better seat, also there are other options, even when a show says it has no seats available often last minute unsold seats become available at a reduced price, I got several examples of that. JT, I wasnt paying 400 bucks to see him, one day before his show a 4th row floor seat became available at half the price....DONE bought.....MJB, she came and I got front row the day of her show about 100 bucks. If you willing to play you CAN get a good seat....money talks bullshit walks...anyone of us can get a good Janet seat, question is how much you willing to pay and how ya pockets looking?

Edited by Bailey

Ive seen Janet 10 times, and of those ten 8 were floor first 15 rows or better ...BUT I thank Janet for that because she made good seats available to her fans, I've only once gone to a reseller to get good seats (VR Tour) other than that Janet's fan club sales did me the best, AFY front row dead center two nights in a row

They can be trusted?

Thank you. I'll start looking through those. Thank you again.

for the best deal.. You may want to wait to purchase. It's a tricky game of cat and mouse (Finding the Best value at a 'low' price). Kind of like airplane tickets

• Upvote 1