RUMOR: Rihanna’s Alleged Lesbian Lover Tajah Burton Dishes On Relationship In New Book

DJ Y2K Malone™

RUMOR: Rihanna’s Alleged Lesbian Lover Tajah Burton Dishes On Relationship

Rihanna's reported ex-lesbian lover Tajah Burton is set to write book about her relationship with the star. Chances are you've never heard of Tajah Burton, but get ready because it seems that you are about to hear a lot about her. True or not, this news is bound to be explosive to Rihanna's career and image.

The Huffington Post reports that Tajah Burton, who resides in Hollywood, is writing a tell all book about her relationship with the 'S&M' singer. From the reports out there she has every intent on going into detail of her relationship, and she's supposedly seen as a very credible person.

If she is telling the truth, this information is going to rock Rihanna's world, and in a possibly negative way. The excerpt on Mediatakeout.com is pretty graphic, and there's no doubting that's just the beginning.

1295881182rihanna_lover2.jpg

There's currently no way of knowing if this supposedly credible girl is telling the truth or a version of half truths. There's no doubting that Rihanna's camp will have something to say about the book, likely attempting to debunk its credibility.

Who would have thought that the girl that sang about rude boys herself was indeed a rude girl? Does this news come as a surprise to some of us? Not really. Anything is possible, yet these stories are common place among the bigger name stars.

The real question here is who would you believe? Rihanna's side of the story or the up until now unknown Tajah Burton's story? If the book ever makes it on the shelves, will you be reading it?

I don't know about this, sounds like bullshit...but I wouldn't be shocked to learn that Rihanna dabbles in pussy lol...she gives me the same kinda vibes Janet gives me...loves dick, but if she's single, she might diversify her sexual portfolio lol

:blush:

*SINGS TE AMO*

I don't know about this, sounds like bullshit...but I wouldn't be shocked to learn that Rihanna dabbles in pussy lol...she gives me the same kinda vibes Janet gives me...loves dick, but if she's single, she might diversify her sexual portfolio lol

:yep:

she gives me that tea too

there has also been rumors that Rihanna and Nicki Minja been eating each other

Archived