Twitter is LIT today!

Escapade

Game you're right, Meek isn't even the best rapper in his relationship LOL. And I'm glad Nicki is speaking on the erasing of Black women in the media. Taylor looked like a complete ass making it about her and I'm glad she's getting panned.

Weak Mill is a joke and he's just mad that Drake is 10x better than him even on his worst day. It's funny how he's calling SB gay, seeing how SB was fucking his girl for the last 12 years, but that's neither here nor there.

• Upvote 1

This tweet at least partially had to do with Taylor. It basically insinuates that Taylor's VOTY nomination was do with her white privilege. Taylor caught on to it and Nicki backtracked trying to make it a misunderstanding. She didn't directly attack Taylor but she did try to throw some shade. Nicki is just lucky enough the the media and society is very demagogic.  Where Taylor went wrong was taking the feminist approach when she should have simply defended her work.

• Upvote 1

Taylor resorting to feminism when she has Bad Blood in her repertoire :lmao: 

Nicki doing all that for Anaconda of all songs :lmao:

LOFL IKR @ BOTH, OH thses lessor girls.

Poor your taste :(

:lmao: 

To be fair that awful song does introduce a new generation to Baby Got Back since that sample is the only good part of it.... thats something lol

I guess Nicki was feelin herself a little too much. Aside from racism it's possible MTV didn't consider it for video of the year because they didn't think it was a contender. 

We can't just call racism on everything right? :unsure: